DHEA Supplementation Safe For 25 Year Old?

OP
D

dq139

You don't have to buy anything if you don't want to - you get some feature free:
cronometer.com

Your temps and heart rate look slightly low, and cold hands might indicate slightly low metabolism.

Ive always had a very high metabolism so this worries me a lot. I could always eat anything I want and stay lean :/...what diet changes can I make to turn this around do u think?

tara

Ive always had a very high metabolism
What makes you think this? When you were eating whatever you wanted, how much were you eating? Did you used to be warm and energetic most of the time?
...what diet changes can I make to turn this around do u think?
Hard to have an opinion on what changes might be worth trying without knowing what you are doing now/what got you into this state.

OP
D

dq139

What makes you think this? When you were eating whatever you wanted, how much were you eating? Did you used to be warm and energetic most of the time?

Hard to have an opinion on what changes might be worth trying without knowing what you are doing now/what got you into this state.

yes I always was energetic naturally hyper, I also have restless leg syndrome btw idk what that indicates...I was also pretty warm I could wear shorts in 30 degree weather if I wanted...I used to eat sweets like cake and carbs like potates rice ect. I would eat big meals atleast 3 times per day. I remember having a high heart rate as a teenager...I'm 5'10 and never weighed more that 165lbs...when I was younger & felt healthier I hung around 150lbs.

I wrote on the posts above that I changed my diet to basically a anti estrogenic diet and I eat a lot of fruit dairy rice potatoes coffee (2 cups per day). I got a varicocele from over masturbation when I was turning 22 and it absolutely ruined my life for over a year, then I slowly got better from adopting my current diet. but I haven't gotten back to the youthful vigor I had before 22...I think I have a diet healthier that 99% of the average joes out there now, but just want to fix it up to where my energy body temperature and libido are very strong again like it was before.

REOSIRENS

I take time to time 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone(7-keto(biotics research) 5mg... with Pregnenolone (pure encapsulations) 30mg combo... I don't have any of the drawbacks that plain dhea can cause(estrogen symptoms)... 7 keto very low dose like 5 mg seems to give me all benefits related of testosterone...My body is lean and brain solid on thinking and stability... One advise is to use 5mg of 7keto always with at least 30 mg because they seem to synergize... It is really great stuff ... I have tried before dhea but I can say it seems to be converted into estrogen(irritability)... With 7keto and pregnenolone ... Skin mind sex and body is shaped...Gut feel pretty good too ...I hope it helps you finding best combo...

I only take when feel the need...So not every day

tara

.I think I have a diet healthier that 99% of the average joes out there now
You talk of a healthy diet, but the only thing I've noticed you say about what you actually eat (maybe I missed a relevant post?) is this:
sele, I take Zinc, Vit E and work outside so I get a lot of Vitamin D, I eat plenty of raw organic eggs and eat almost every food that blocks aromatase (broccoli mushrooms parsley chamomile tea antioxidant fruits ect.),

So there is not much to go on wrt suggesting possible other things to try even diet and lifestyle-wise, let alone supplemental hormones - don't know what you are actually running on.

OP
D

dq139

yes I always was energetic naturally hyper, I also have restless leg syndrome btw idk what that indicates...I was also pretty warm I could wear shorts in 30 degree weather if I wanted...I used to eat sweets like cake and carbs like potates rice ect. I would eat big meals atleast 3 times per day. I remember having a high heart rate as a teenager.

I wrote on the posts above that I changed my diet to basically a anti estrogenic diet and I eat a lot of fruit dairy rice potatoes coffee (2 cups per day). I got a varicocele from over masturbation when I was turning 22 and it absolutely ruined my life for over a year, then I slowly got better from adopting my current diet. but I haven't gotten back to the youthful vigor I had before 22...I think I have a diet healthier that 99% of the average joes out there now, but just want to fix it up to where my energy body temperature and libido are very strong again like it was before.
I take time to time 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone(7-keto(biotics research) 5mg... with Pregnenolone (pure encapsulations) 30mg combo... I don't have any of the drawbacks that plain dhea can cause(estrogen symptoms)... 7 keto very low dose like 5 mg seems to give me all benefits related of testosterone...My body is lean and brain solid on thinking and stability... One advise is to use 5mg of 7keto always with at least 30 mg because they seem to synergize... It is really great stuff ... I have tried before dhea but I can say it seems to be converted into estrogen(irritability)... With 7keto and pregnenolone ... Skin mind sex and body is shaped...Gut feel pretty good too ...I hope it helps you finding best combo...

I only take when feel the need...So not every day

thanks reosirens Il def look into those supplements

OP
D

dq139

You talk of a healthy diet, but the only thing I've noticed you say about what you actually eat (maybe I missed a relevant post?) is this:

So there is not much to go on wrt suggesting possible other things to try even diet and lifestyle-wise, let alone supplemental hormones - don't know what you are actually running on.

I would say most of my energy comes from saturated fats (Eggs, Butter, organic Whole milk, beef) and sugar (honey, raisins, oranges, bananas, molasses ect..Caffiene also....also I eat sweet potatoes white potatoes and white rice.

tara

I would say most of my energy comes from saturated fats (Eggs, Butter, organic Whole milk, beef) and sugar (honey, raisins, oranges, bananas, molasses ect..Caffiene also....also I eat sweet potatoes white potatoes and white rice.
Cool. I think you are saying things have improved with this, so that's good. Can you estimate average daily calories?
You could consider adding a weekly serving of liver (lots of nutrition).

OP
D

dq139

Cool. I think you are saying things have improved with this, so that's good. Can you estimate average daily calories?
You could consider adding a weekly serving of liver (lots of nutrition).

I cant off the top of my head I'm going to check the chronometer thing though to be sure...I do eat liver sometimes (beef live, chicken liver, chicken hearts) Is chicken liver not good though?

Birdie

I cant post a screen shot right now unfortunately :/...No I dont use a cronometer...I have never and will probably not ever take meds. I believe they don't do anything good...as supplements I take a multivitamin, Zinc, Vit E (di-alpha tocophoryl acetate), Tyrosine, Arginine, whey protein....I drink alcohol moderately (never any Beer) like once every month or 2 when I go out socially with my buddies...I work in Construction & Lanscaping 10 hours per day 5 days per week, so I'm always outside in the spring summer & fallgetting vit D. Winter I get my Vit D from Multivitamin, Milk ect....ever since I got that dam varicocele Ive almost been fanatic about my health & tried to cut out all estrogenic food and exposure from my life. even though I feel a little better, its still a far cry from how virile I felt from the age of 17 through 22. I basically feel like I'm chasing my youth that I feel left me too early haha :/

I appreciate your guys help btw, your more helpful & Caring than any doctors have ever been to be honest

“For example, whey protein contains much more tryptophan than whole milk or cheese does, and would tend to suppress the thyroid and activate the whole serotonin-stress system. Whey might be good for fattening pigs, but its acceptance in the health food industry as a powdered protein supplement is just another example of the harmful effects of serotonin mythology.” -Ray Peat, PhD