D Aspartic Acid A Safe Amino Acid?

dq139

I have been reading about DAA and it says that people get a good testosterone boost from it. but also it raises prolactin and aromatizes into estrogen easily. is it safe from aromatization in low doses? or is there a way to stop the aromatization when taking it so only dht and testosterone rise up while estrogen/prolactin stay down?

Glassy

Ironically it was a guy taking DAA along with preg, prog and DHEA for testosterone levels that lead me to RP in the first place. But I was searching for info on the other substances that kept leading me back here.

I’m not sure on its ‘safety’ or it’s effectiveness. It seems there some evidence of it working for short periods (2 weeks) on men with low T, but it doesn’t seem effective long term for whatever reason. The guy in the post I saw theorised it was harmless but effective with the T precursors present (no evidence to suggest this though). He seems like his life is going pretty well for an older dude with decent T levels though - How David Mills Boosted His Testosterone Levels | Chest Sculpting

DaveFoster

I severely disrupted my HPA axis with DAA while in a ketogenic state. I thought I was dying, and I was ready to commit suicide if I continued to exist in a state of chronic anxiety with awakening "shocks" upon relaxing. The only release existed when I moved constantly. Absolutely hellish.

I ate around two sticks of butter for a few days and cleared up within a week. The butter had an immediate positive effect.

Sobieski

Ironically it was a guy taking DAA along with preg, prog and DHEA for testosterone levels that lead me to RP in the first place. But I was searching for info on the other substances that kept leading me back here.

I’m not sure on its ‘safety’ or it’s effectiveness. It seems there some evidence of it working for short periods (2 weeks) on men with low T, but it doesn’t seem effective long term for whatever reason. The guy in the post I saw theorised it was harmless but effective with the T precursors present (no evidence to suggest this though). He seems like his life is going pretty well for an older dude with decent T levels though - How David Mills Boosted His Testosterone Levels | Chest Sculpting

This single post is also what introduced me to Ray Peat's work.

BigBrain

just consume low fat quark best source for DAA, also contains bunch of calcium and other things. I can defenitly feel an increase in T after consuming low fat quark but only in high amounts like 0.5 kg up until to 1 kg day under 0.5 i dont feel the androgenic effect of it. Maybe its due the calcium

OP
D

dq139

just consume low fat quark best source for DAA, also contains bunch of calcium and other things. I can defenitly feel an increase in T after consuming low fat quark but only in high amounts like 0.5 kg up until to 1 kg day under 0.5 i dont feel the androgenic effect of it. Maybe its due the calcium

What is "Quark"?

BigChad

I have been reading about DAA and it says that people get a good testosterone boost from it. but also it raises prolactin and aromatizes into estrogen easily. is it safe from aromatization in low doses? or is there a way to stop the aromatization when taking it so only dht and testosterone rise up while estrogen/prolactin stay down?

what about aspartate like in magnesium aspartate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals