When Must You Take Daily Supplements To Get Effect?

Constatine

Alzheimer's is partly a brain energy condition. For this reason you should get the person outside all day in the sun. The more time they spend indoors in the darkness (and lacking eye and skin sun exposure) the worse the problem will get. Just lather some of Haidut's solban on them and plop them on the beach all day (if you live by the ocean that is, but you get the point). Light exposure is one of the fundamental aspects of health, especially brain health. In my opinion copious amounts of light exposure is far more important than any herb. Though I know you can't micro manage the person's life do what you can in this regard. Maybe get a redlightman device or what not.

Regina

Alzheimer's is partly a brain energy condition. For this reason you should get the person outside all day in the sun. The more time they spend indoors in the darkness (and lacking eye and skin sun exposure) the worse the problem will get. Just lather some of Haidut's solban on them and plop them on the beach all day (if you live by the ocean that is, but you get the point). Light exposure is one of the fundamental aspects of health, especially brain health. In my opinion copious amounts of light exposure is far more important than any herb. Though I know you can't micro manage the person's life do what you can in this regard. Maybe get a redlightman device or what not.
Yup Constatine, My mom lives in Miami. We have a live-in Nurse for her. Mom likes to sit on the balcony and do crossword puzzles or get taken down to sit by the pool.

As for me, Chicago is bleak. I read an article the other day that said Chicago was colder than Mars.

Birdie

My mother developed Alzheimer's about 2 yrs after a breakout of Shingles. It's like the retro-virus was ignited by less than optimal conditions occurring throughout the organism. Then, with no change to those poor conditions, and new gasoline (in the form of horrible medical intervention) poured onto the existing fire, AD emerged in full force.

Sorry to hear this. And with more people getting shingles at younger ages, more possibilities. I've heard of the connection between low lysine (with high arginine) and Alzheimers. So this fits in here with your mom's situation and shingles.
Raising lysine levels is used to help with Shingles and other Herpes viruses. Some say when they keep lysine high, they have fewer colds and flu.
(Arginine is thought to feed the virus.)

Here is a pretty good chart showing lysine/arginine ratios in common foods:

<a href="L-lysine content in foods. Composition from lowest to highest l-lysine quantity amount" title="L-lysine vs. L-arginine table" target="_top"> L-lysine versus L-arginine table </a>

I've been fitting this in with the RP way. Finally getting pretty good results. Always more to investigate isn't there...

Regina

Sorry to hear this. And with more people getting shingles at younger ages, more possibilities. I've heard of the connection between low lysine (with high arginine) and Alzheimers. So this fits in here with your mom's situation and shingles.
Raising lysine levels is used to help with Shingles and other Herpes viruses. Some say when they keep lysine high, they have fewer colds and flu.
(Arginine is thought to feed the virus.)

Here is a pretty good chart showing lysine/arginine ratios in common foods:

<a href="L-lysine content in foods. Composition from lowest to highest l-lysine quantity amount" title="L-lysine vs. L-arginine table" target="_top"> L-lysine versus L-arginine table </a>

I've been fitting this in with the RP way. Finally getting pretty good results. Always more to investigate isn't there...
Thanks so much for your thoughts.
I bought heaps of supplements for her--lysine amongst them. I sort of have to pick my battles as I live out of state. Mom is being cared for by a live-in LPN and my siblings live near her. It took a couple of months to delicately get them to stop feeding her cans of Ensure (canola with shredded iron and other scary things) every day.
I pretty much got the nurse to agree to administer some thyroid, progestene, methylene blue and ritanserin to amazing success. But nothing will talk my family out of healthy whole wheat bread, mayonnaise, PUFA, TV dinners, and lots of cakes, cookies and muscle meats. I wish I could get a robot to give her K2, energin, magnesium, aspirin, etc each day.
You are right about the prevalence of shingles anymore. Even my young friends on FB or youngish people I train with routinely get bouts of shingles -- as if it's normal.
Regards, r

OP
K

Kloppstock

So Lysine will convert to my precious Acetyl-L carnitine anyway? or is there a diff?.
I took this screenshot over a containment-report of my possibly useless marine phytoplankton
That Lysine is to little compared to the optimal pill i would guess, but its worth asking

Concerning the Resveratrol scam, it should be solved in the correct liquid to increase its bioavailability iv read at least, but nobody know yet what the secret unlocker is, im taking a flavonoid guess with blueberry & cranberry juice+meadowsweet in tincture and stir with a spoon 2000 times.
We will never know! what that might do to you :)

Attachments

• 2017-01-02 15_09_27-Greenshot.jpg
    2017-01-02 15_09_27-Greenshot.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 9
OP
K

Kloppstock

I wish I could get a robot to give her K2, energin, magnesium, aspirin, etc each day.
Im that robot on my mom everyday for 3 hours but im not doing enough i think, but to become some-kind of robot you wanna get fired fromwork first ;).

How much aspirin would you give if you could?.
What is thus "energin"? is it a supplement?.

Thanks so much for your thoughts.
I bought heaps of supplements for her--lysine amongst them. I sort of have to pick my battles as I live out of state. Mom is being cared for by a live-in LPN and my siblings live near her. It took a couple of months to delicately get them to stop feeding her cans of Ensure (canola with shredded iron and other scary things) every day.
I pretty much got the nurse to agree to administer some thyroid, progestene, methylene blue and ritanserin to amazing success. But nothing will talk my family out of healthy whole wheat bread, mayonnaise, PUFA, TV dinners, and lots of cakes, cookies and muscle meats. I wish I could get a robot to give her K2, energin, magnesium, aspirin, etc each day.
You are right about the prevalence of shingles anymore. Even my young friends on FB or youngish people I train with routinely get bouts of shingles -- as if it's normal.
Regards, r

My mum have no rashes, and neither
Men With This Common Skin Condition May Be 25% More Likely to Develop Alzheimer’s
but doesn't necessary means some kind of other 'viral counterpart process' is going on her inside! or what do you think generally?.
Or shall only patients that have rashes takes Lysine? I personally find it hard to believe that there could be numerous variants of Alzheimer's,
maybe different dominant symptoms, that simply comes in different orders
A Skin Test to Detect Alzheimer’s
and if you block one way with supplements it will attack another area in
the brain until you have covered every hole, that's why it behaves like a virus, and maybe that is why should threat it with antivirus like Lysine, i dunno

Could you tell me how your nurse administer that methylene blue?, i guess you have written some kind of complicated dosing scheme
Could you show me what brand you have please. No blue urine or blue tongue?
What symptom reliefs have you seen so far? is she in early or mid state? have you more or less reversed her to another state?.

I guess this Ritanserin have done things to her mod mostly? or even cognition?, cause it can sound pretty logic to me that since its
anti -"well being-serotonin" medication, therefore fits wery well against Alzheimer's

Last edited:

Regina

Im that robot on my mom everyday for 3 hours but im not doing enough i think, but to become some-kind of robot you wanna get fired fromwork first ;).

How much aspirin would you give if you could?.
What is thus "energin"? is it a supplement?.

My mum have no rashes, and neither Medscape: Medscape Access
but doesn't necessary means some kind of other 'viral counterpart process' is going on her inside! or what do you think generally?.
Or shall only patients that have rashes takes Lysine? I personally find it hard to believe that there could be numerous variants of Alzheimer's,
maybe different dominant symptoms, that simply comes in different orders, and if you block one way with supplements it will attack another area in
the brain until you have covered every hole, that's why it behaves like a virus, and maybe that is why should threat it with antivirus like Lysine, i dunno

Could you tell me how your nurse administer that methylene blue?, i guess you have written some kind of complicated dosing scheme
Could you show me what brand you have please. No blue urine or blue tongue?
What symptom reliefs have you seen so far? is she in early or mid state? have you more or less reversed her to another state?
I guess this Ritanserin have done things to her mod mostly? or even cognition?, cause it can sound pretty logic to me that since its
anti -"well being-serotonin" medication, therefore fits wery well against Alzheimer's
"Energin" is Haidut's B-complex. It's a gem. This one I take orally in a tsp. It's an acquired taste. I am sure the nurse stopped giving it to Mom though.
Aspirin? I think 1 gram daily would be nice (but others here likely know doses better than I know).
Everyone has retro-viruses that can be ignited under the 'right' poor conditions (nutritional, environmental stress of any kind and/or hypo-metabolism).
Lysine could help.
Haidut has talked about Emodin specifically reducing herpes (something, errrr, antibodies??) count. Emodin is in his Lapodin product.
Yes, the oxidal (methyl blue blue) is blue. A couple of drops on the tongue or in a hidden place. At least, it's not a lot of liquid per dose.
The mother rat developed intense aggression with her advancing Alzheimer's. Ritanserin is a serotonin antagonist and stopped the aggression in its tracks.
My siblings say, the mother rat is not getting aggressive anymore. It's been 4 months I think since she has been aggressive.
She also gets 2 drops of TyroMix in am and two more before bed. She also gets topical progesterone.
If I were there I would give her pregenenolone.

I administered the rat tyromix, ritanserin and then oxidal on her chest. About 10 minutes later, she asked for her New York Times crossword puzzle. We wheeled her onto her sunny balcony and she sat quietly zooming through her crossword and completed it correctly and looking at us like "what's wrong with you idiots?" She was lucid. Mind you, she was a raging lunatic about a 1/2 hr before. So, while she is very tired, sleeping a lot (probably after decades of living in stress chemicals), she is calmer, more manageable, and goes in and out of lucidity. When I telephone and the nurse answers, I can hear my Mom smirk, "Is that Regina? She thinks she's a doctor. Psshhh." So, at least, she's back to her vicious idea of humor.

OP
K

Kloppstock

Are you ready for the lesser cross(word)examination!
Aspirin? I think 1 gram daily would be nice (but others here likely know doses better than I know).
Maybe Alzheimer patients
are less susceptible to being intolerant to salicylic acid, and risk of bleedings, since their systems are in extra use for its benefits, or its the complete opposite?, i guess the only way to test if you
are intolerant or will develop bleedings is to expose the person by taking it, do you believe vitamin k2 really can prevent bleeding? would you dare test without K2 first? in case you have enough pills on the set-list already,
if an elder get aspirin inner bleeding, i dunno how life threatening it could be?.

Yes, the oxidal (methyl blue blue) is blue. A couple of drops on the tongue or in a hidden place. At least, it's not a lot of liquid per dose.
Blue blue? (double blue), oxidal?
my lack of basic knowledge cant exclude that you suggest it exists different variants of methylenic blue?, could you link from where you purchase your product to avoid my next confusion
I administered the rat tyromix, ritanserin and then oxidal on her chest.
Now you are loosing me here! :), what is that hidden place on the body?
Don't you have a dose for your blues? or do you just count the drops?
She also gets 2 drops of TyroMix in am and two more before bed.
Is that a suggested Alzheimer treatment? or are you
guarding in case the disease is in fact Thyroid disorder, if that now can mimic?
Or are you simply attempt to treat a possible! :) Thyroid disorder at the side of dementia?.
She also gets topical progesterone.
So do we, what dose are you using?, i manufacture 300 mg progesterone to switched bodyspots, and yes its wery embarrassing as a boy to have see a mother expose her legs and grease em, so please don't come and talk about neither yours or yu mothers breasts with me!
The mother rat developed intense aggression with her advancing Alzheimer's. Ritanserin is a serotonin antagonist and stopped the aggression in its tracks.
My siblings say, the mother rat is not getting aggressive anymore. It's been 4 months I think since she has been aggressive.
I think the readers are a bit confused now--->do you know a pet rat who have
Alzheimer's also?, ehm...im gonna pretend like i understand and view it as you refer to your mother :)

About 10 minutes later, she asked for her New York Times crossword puzzle. We wheeled her onto her sunny balcony and she sat quietly zooming through her crossword and completed it correctly and looking at us like "what's wrong with you idiots?" She was lucid. Mind you, she was a raging lunatic about a 1/2 hr before. So, while she is very tired, sleeping a lot (probably after decades of living in stress chemicals (?), she is calmer, more manageable, and goes in and out of lucidity. When I telephone and the nurse answers, I can hear my Mom smirk, "Is that Regina? She thinks she's a doctor. Psshhh." So, at least, she's back to her vicious idea of humor.
My mother rather rally that i think im a doctor who should work in a lab, this in and out of lucidity...i recognize it and i take offence and believe that we aren't safe and can admit an improvement back to first disease stage again, until you are perm out of lucidity, are you as hard as me there? :)

What levels are the crosswords she solves correctly so i can adapt that as the new frame of reference, my mum are obsessed to solve from papers who have big squares! and easy level markings only.
This is a competition! :), my mum though use and know alot of advanced word in her speech, and struggle to find easy words :(

Last edited:

Regina

Are you ready for the lesser cross(word)examination!
Maybe Alzheimer patients
are less susceptible to being intolerant to salicylic acid, and risk of bleedings, since their systems are in extra use for its benefits, or its the complete opposite?, i guess the only way to test if you
are intolerant or will develop bleedings is to expose the person by taking it, do you believe vitamin k2 really can prevent bleeding? would you dare test without K2 first? in case you have enough pills on the set-list already,
if an elder get aspirin inner bleeding, i dunno how life threatening it could be?.

Blue blue? (double blue), oxidal?
my lack of basic knowledge cant exclude that you suggest it exists different variants of methylenic blue?, could you link from where you purchase your product to avoid my next confusion

Now you are loosing me here! :), what is that hidden place on the body?
Don't you have a dose for your blues? or do you just count the drops?
Is that a suggested Alzheimer treatment? or are you
guarding in case the disease is in fact Thyroid disorder, if that now can mimic?
Or are you simply attempt to treat a possible! :) Thyroid disorder at the side of dementia?.
So do we, what dose are you using?, i manufacture 300 mg progesterone to switched bodyspots, and yes its wery embarrassing as a boy to have see a mother expose her legs and grease em, so please don't come and talk about neither yours or yu mothers breasts with me!
I think the readers are a bit confused now--->do you know a pet rat who have
Alzheimer's also?, ehm...im gonna pretend like i understand and view it as you refer to your mother :)

My mother rather rally that i think im a doctor who should work in a lab, this in and out of lucidity...i recognize it and i take offence and believe that we aren't safe and can admit an improvement back to first disease stage again, until you are perm out of lucidity, are you as hard as me there? :)

What levels are the crosswords she solves correctly so i can adapt that as the new frame of reference, my mum are obsessed to solve from papers who have big squares! and easy level markings only.
This is a competition! :), my mum though use and know alot of advanced word in her speech, and struggle to find easy words :(
Let me see if I can offer some answers. You know, I'm just getting my information and "knowledge" from the forum and I am not a scientist or even particularly bright.
But, I have read on the forum that taking aspirin dissolved in a liquid and with some glycine should prevent bleeding problems.
I would suggest taking K2 for sure. Irrespective even of the aspirin. If you want to reduce the amount of liquids to administer, I think Advanced Orthomolecular Research Peak K2 is a good product. Each pill is 15mg.
Sorry for the typo. Yes. I meant Haidut's Oxidal methylene blue product. My mother (the lab rat), will only tolerate a couple of drops on her. She likes to be taken around the lobby and sat by the pool patio (high-rise condo) and she still has her vanity/dignity and does not want anyone seeing her with blue streaks on herself. So, her cleavage is a decent place to try to squeeze a couple of drops onto. But inside mouth works. It just looks like the person ate some blue candy. But I use her vanity to be able to get any of the topical supplements on her body. I say, "this is for this age-spot. It's getting much more faded with this."
Yes. Low thyroid was just assumed. The whole brain syndrome is one of hypo-metabolism; it is hardly a stretch to assume hypothyroidism.
As far as technical difficulty, the New York Times crossword puzzle is probably the world's most difficult one. She was always breathtakingly smart. She would often have Jeopardy TV gameshow on in the background while zooming through her NYT crossword. She would snark every single answer perfectly without even looking up. Really, in a millisecond. Typically, it would be like, "What is the Tigris and Euphrates River system? you idiot." She might even call out the right answer while pulling a roast out of the oven or even if she is on the phone.
So, for my siblings and me, it is really stunning to see her mind go. She was brilliant (seemed to know everything about everything and everyone) and a 'real piece of work' (difficult person; funny but sardonic).

OP
K

Kloppstock

Let me see if I can offer some answers. You know, I'm just getting my information and "knowledge" from the forum and I am not a scientist or even particularly bright.
According to my philosofy i would have compared my things with George W Bush if we shared an interest.
Can you offer 1 more answer ;) how much progesterone 'cream' are you dosing?, otherwise you have! to travel home and find out

But, I have read on the forum that taking aspirin dissolved in a liquid and with some glycine should prevent bleeding problems.
Do you wanna dissolve it in liquid to remove a possibly tablet coating? just to possibly extend the effect? and this Glycine stuff combined with K2 is the ones who gonna prevent that increased risk for stomach after your removal of the coating?
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/ask-well-coated-vs-uncoated-aspirin/?_r=0

Or this coating do no good anyway, who knows?
Gastrointestinal bleeding from coated aspirin - Harvard Health

Sorry for the typo. Yes. I meant Haidut's Oxidal methylene blue product. My mother (the lab rat), will only tolerate a couple of drops on her. She likes to be taken around the lobby and sat by the pool patio (high-rise condo) and she still has her vanity/dignity and does not want anyone seeing her with blue streaks on herself. So, her cleavage is a decent place to try to squeeze a couple of drops onto. But inside mouth works. It just looks like the person ate some blue candy. But I use her vanity to be able to get any of the topical supplements on her body. I say, "this is for this age-spot. It's getting much more faded with this."
Well if haidut alone believes his or all methylene blue brands could also be ingested topical on skin for same effect...i can't claim he is wrong atleast, but i will get myself a blue drink for us instead if you dont mind :), do you know? for how long will it look like the person ate some blue candy? (until you brush tongue?)

Sounds like i can totaly relate to your rat mothers vanity

Last edited:

Regina

According to my philosofy i would have compared my things with George W Bush if we shared an interest.
Can you offer 1 more answer ;) how much progesterone 'cream' are you dosing?, otherwise you have! to travel home and find out

Do you wanna dissolve it in liquid to remove a possibly tablet coating? just to possibly extend the effect? and this Glycine stuff combined with K2 is the ones who gonna prevent that increased risk for stomach after your removal of the coating?
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/ask-well-coated-vs-uncoated-aspirin/?_r=0

Or this coating do no good anyway, who knows?
Gastrointestinal bleeding from coated aspirin - Harvard Health

Well if haidut alone believes his or all methylene blue brands could also be ingested topical on skin for same effect...i can't claim he is wrong atleast, but i will get myself a blue drink for us instead if you dont mind :), do you know? for how long will it look like the person ate some blue candy? (until you brush tongue?)

Sounds like i can totaly relate to your rat mothers vanity
I got Haidut's Progestene for my momma rat. The nurse puts 10 drops on her leg in the am and another 10 drops at night before bed. The nurse tells me that sometimes she waits until Mom falls asleep to dose her topically. Mom always hated drugs of any kind, so when she is lucid, she is not always willing to let anyone touch her.

I don't really know the science behind aspirin. It's been brought up numerous times on the forum, so you can poke around. I have no problem with high-dose aspirin myself, so I tend to just skim those threads. As for my Mom, she won't take any, so it's mute. We pick our battles.

Same with Oxidal. Tons of info right here on the forum. I remember Haidut said to someone if it soaked right in, the body really needed it but if it is just sits there not fading, then the body is probably in better shape. (or something like that).
All best.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom