Is There A Medication That Actually Antagonizes Estrogen?

Opioidus

I don't mean an aromatase inhibitor, they have severe short and long-term side effects and they merely occupy estrogen receptors, I'm looking for something that removes estrogen from the tissue.

lampofred

Also thyroid, especially T3.

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

I'm looking for big pharma options since my issue is more serious.

I've tried all of that before to no avail.

Frankdee20

I'm looking for big pharma options since my issue is more serious.

I've tried all of that before to no avail.

Examastane doesn’t occupy receptors, it kills aroma tase enzymes until the body replaces them upon stopping the meds

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

Examastane doesn’t occupy receptors, it kills aroma tase enzymes until the body replaces them upon stopping the meds
Tried that and it was still ineffective. My issue is decreased urine flow and the only thing that helps is letrozole, no other AI or antiestrogen med or supp works. But letrozole is a hellish drug and I have to take at least 1.5 mgs every week to maintain the same flow.

tankasnowgod

I don't mean an aromatase inhibitor, they have severe short and long-term side effects and they merely occupy estrogen receptors, I'm looking for something that removes estrogen from the tissue.

Peat has said over and over that Progresterone both removes extrogen from the tissue and destroys the receptor proteins.

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

Peat has said over and over that Progresterone both removes extrogen from the tissue and destroys the receptor proteins.
I know but it doesn't deliver the desired results in me(increased urine flow). Although I've only used it topically.

Frankdee20

Tried that and it was still ineffective. My issue is decreased urine flow and the only thing that helps is letrozole, no other AI or antiestrogen med or supp works. But letrozole is a hellish drug and I have to take at least 1.5 mgs every week to maintain the same flow.
This doesn’t prove conclusively that Estrogen causes the issue though .... Low histamine and low acetylcholine can cause this, high aldosterone or high sodium can do that too

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

This doesn’t prove conclusively that Estrogen causes the issue though .... Low histamine and low acetylcholine can cause this, high aldosterone or high sodium can do that too
Why would letrozole ameliorate any of those issues?

JKX

What form of progesterone did you use? Have you tried progest E or progestene?

Pregnenolone and aspirin should also work.

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

What form of progesterone did you use? Have you tried progest E or progestene?

Pregnenolone and aspirin should also work.
I'm not sure, Pregnenolone noticeably worsens my symptoms, I haven't tried aspirin for some reason I'm scared of it lol.

D

Deleted member 5487

Why not just a B complex the b1/2 Will clear out your estrogen at a natural and healthy pace, given the tools it needs.

T

TheBeard

they merely occupy estrogen receptors, I'm looking for something that removes estrogen from the tissue.

No, that's not how they work.

AI are the only pharma option that will do what you are after.
Or high dose DHT.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals