Is it possible to chelate silver?

Phosphor

Years ago I read that I could kill the toenail bed fungus that I acquired during my toxic mold exposure (never had it before that; the mold exposure was lengthy and extreme) -- and I tried topical colloidal silver on three toes that had bad fungus in the nail bed. I put wet cotton balls on my toes all night for two weeks, as the information I read said you should do. When they say don't take advice from the internet, they should point to this particular advice as advice not to take.
It didn't work; and apparently I absorbed a LOT of silver because I now have blue strips on all my fingernails above the moons (argyria, which you CAN get from colloidal silver if you are dumb enough to overuse it the way I did) and my left foot and left calf twitch and cramp pretty much 24 hours a day; I can only slow it down with huge doses of potassium (arrived at through experimentation with a number of minerals.) This is no longer a "new" phenomenon because it has been going on for years now. I need to chelate OUT the silver and have never found any way to do that. If I search anywhere with the words "chelate silver" all I get is how to INGEST silver, not get RID of it. Does anyone know anything about how to get it back out of me? I have HUGE amounts in that part of my body.

dlind70

Don't know much about it the only advice is I read years ago that surprisingly cranberries have other minerals that are higher on the spectrum and silver or that are close by which are gold beryllium and those taken in the mouth the gold the beryllium and the Sumerian or other elements they will help chelate that so I would start eating cranberries fresh canned what have you

dlind70

The trick is to eat food on the period table of the elements nearest to silver in the same level. That will help to expel the old minerals.

GTW

>However, Se markedly attenuated AgNP-induced biochemical alterations, levels of TAC, CRP, and serum transaminases (AST, ALT) (P<0.05). Taken together, these findings suggest that administration of AgNPs produces hepatotoxicity in rats, whereas Se supplementation attenuates these effects.

OP
P

Phosphor

I do take selenium (for FQAD, along with a boatload of other minerals. I'm very much improved from that, and iodine seems to help get rid of the fluoride, but this silver thing pre-dates that by years and I have gotten nowhere with finding anything that appears to do anything.)
One of the problems is the femoral artery is quite blocked; cholestepure seems to have helped somewhat, and I may try taking that in high doses. Acupuncture helped (very good acupuncturist) when the foot went completely numb. There is a LOT of silver in there.

“Silver's wide variety of uses allows exposure through various routes of entry into the body. Ingestion is the primary route of entry for silver compounds and colloidal silver proteins (Silver, 2003). Inhalation of dusts or fumes containing silver occurs primarily in occupational settings (ATSDR, 1990). Skin contact occurs in occupational settings (ATSDR, 1990), from the application of burn creams (Wan et al., 1991) and from contact with jewelry (Catsakis and Sulica, 1978). Silver can also gain entry into the body through the use of acupuncture needles (Sato et al., 1999), catheters (Saint et al., 2000), dental amalgams (Catsakis and Sulica, 1978), or accidental puncture wounds (Rongioletti et al.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals