AlaskanLurker For Answers Finally A Member

AlaskaJono

@AlaskaJono , Spot on is consequences. Wow I cannot believe you said that. I say it over and over that it is at the root of every single problem we have.
Clearly, this cause and effect concept was eliminated from school early on. Sigh.
And btw, yes, my former needlepushingmedic is in Fed prison. Prob not for long, as he is rich and has a working agreement with pharma.
Glad to hear that you and the wife work together to stay healthy; take care of each other. Your clever reparte welcome here any time!
Yes Indeed, we are in a 'consequence free environment', for some people .... . So then it is adopted socially..... top down thing, eh?

You too take care and let us know how your CO2 adventures go please. I am doing some new 'routine' to get more CO2 with baking soda, into my system, as the little annoying spots are developing on my skin. Experimentation continues. Big Bear Hugs akgrrrl, we will be doing our best.

OP
akgrrrl

akgrrrl

Oh my goodness thankyou for the hug I NEEDED THAT. And please accept my apologies for the delay in reply. We have a huge snow dump this week and I am struggling with the shoveling re:my two recrafted wrists and crushed collapsed neck discs dang it. Little at a time means a lot of time dressing undressing you know the drill. I am fastidious about my environment so with woodburning means a lot of schlepping ashes, wood,hearth sweeping vacuuming, spraying the air to keep particles down you know the drill. 2dogs and now a cat that adopted us, laundry, baking, meals, bills, the phone and internet studies I tell you the days fly by so fast I agree as how everything has sped up! How anyone could be bored in this life I cannot imagine. I reeled from Dr Peats passing, just now a grip on my grieving with so many members stepping forward to commiserate then preserve and archive and translate. Whew.
Yes will keep you posted. Watch this space.

LadyRae

Oh my goodness thankyou for the hug I NEEDED THAT. And please accept my apologies for the delay in reply. We have a huge snow dump this week and I am struggling with the shoveling re:my two recrafted wrists and crushed collapsed neck discs dang it. Little at a time means a lot of time dressing undressing you know the drill. I am fastidious about my environment so with woodburning means a lot of schlepping ashes, wood,hearth sweeping vacuuming, spraying the air to keep particles down you know the drill. 2dogs and now a cat that adopted us, laundry, baking, meals, bills, the phone and internet studies I tell you the days fly by so fast I agree as how everything has sped up! How anyone could be bored in this life I cannot imagine. I reeled from Dr Peats passing, just now a grip on my grieving with so many members stepping forward to commiserate then preserve and archive and translate. Whew.
Yes will keep you posted. Watch this space.
Your situation sounds similar to mine with the wood burning and dogs and cats and all the millions of little things that you do throughout the day! Although I do have to say I don't have the orthopedic situations that you have, but I do have four kids at home 😃...

We like to put the ashes on our raised beds and then I turn it into the soil in the spring. I'm here in Eastern Washington state and we have a lot of snow right now and we are supposed to get five more inches tomorrow...