Need Help Understanding Possible Reaction After MMS Trial

Dutchie

I did the Rivera autism protocol for a year, working on healing from the after-effects of an extreme, lengthy toxic mold exposure. I had a heavy parasite load (which I did NOT have before) and, frankly, I don't know what else.
For me, the main results were dumping HUGE loads of parasites, mostly ascaris worms (I mean HANDFULS of them....) and yes I did the parasite protocol included in the autism protocol.
I don't particularly remember specific herx symptoms, and agree with your conclusion that the tendon problems were very likely due to stress. Per the protocol, I ramped up the MMS dosage until I reached my dose-by-weight, and was on that level for at least nine of the 12 months. I stopped the treatment when I no longer was passing worms and have not, to my knowledge, had a worm problem since (that was about ten years ago.)
However, the acidified MMS protocol did me enormous good and was significant in my recovery. As a side comment, my eyes changed color from more green to more blue over the course of that year, and I concluded that although MMS is not technically a chelator, it oxidized and removed sulfur from my body. I am CBS A360A +\+ and have genetic problems in the sulfur pathway, so that makes perfect sense to me. I was given a sulfur-based antibiotic when I was a teenager, 55 years ago or so.
Did you pass worms/parasites on a regular basis and in considerable amounts?
I'm not using MMS, but I was put on CDS and in the beginning, I've seen a worm in my stool but I haven't seen anything since which makes me question if its working was a shortlived success (and there's possibly still a lot inside).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals