Emf exposure, High RF levels, solar panels, health concerns and suggestions.

leeteeh

Hi, I apologise for the length of this..

I’ve lived in this place for 5 years and have had sleep, low energy, stiffness, vivid dreams, and other random symptoms pop up now for 3 years, being sick from mold in the past I put it down to that and stress being causes.

I’d tried swapping a metal for wooden bed, changed the bed direction for polarity, it’s cool and totally dark but still no improvement in sleep. I used to use grounding strap or sheets in my old home and here for a while and thought it felt good, until I noticed some time within the last 3 years when I ground during sleep here I felt worse which I put down to just being in the city now so not good grounding I’m not sure.

I received a trifield meter recently and took readings and noticed just outside my front door and bedroom window huge RF levels. Bouncing from 4/6000 peaking upto 17000 mW/m ² i couldn’t figure out what it was if there was a hidden cell mast or something around but right infront of my eyes 4 big sole panels on a lower roof, even if the meter is pointed away from then or stood further down at a neighbours doors the reading is less but pointed at them or in front of them are huge readings it’s directly coming from the panels. online I’d read that solar panels themselves don’t emit any emf but the cables and set up of storing the energy does but these panels are letting off a huge amount constantly.

In my bedroom on my bed itself it’s around 0.040 to 0.110 at peak. I’d read the safe limit is 0.200/1.000 and in studies it’s measures in Watts per kilogram and can’t seem to do the conversion from these meter reading devices into the studies levels so unsure how to calculate the danger, also different opinions saying different safe limits.

Even putting the meter up to the glass door or window the readings will reach over 0.100 but with the door or window open a couple of inches and meter still inside the readings starts to get into the thousands!

I’ve read trifield isn’t the most accurate to measure Radio frequency so plan to get a more accurate one to get a true reading on the bedroom levels.

The room of the opposite side of the home has half of the bedroom levels at 0.020 mW/m ² showing the difference being away from the panels. My only thought is to move or get a faraday bed canopy set up to block all emf in the bed as that’s the only time I use the bedroom.

Any advice or opinion is welcomed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals