My Log On EMF At Home Investigation

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Out of curiosity, how dietary calcium affects you? What about carotenoids?
I haven't paid attention to it. Why are you asking ? Do you think some or less of them could help ? Well less carotenoids for sure.

Tarmander

Thanks for your support man. I really appreciate it.

What's my sleep like? ehmm.... ***t? hahahah

I NEVER EVER had sleep problems in my life. Maybe the sleep was unrefreshing. Maybe it was not deep state REM or whatever. That's for sure. But this ? No man. Never like this. I am using melatonin a lot of nights to fall asleep otherwise I can't sleep 6-7 hours before going to work.

I was the kind of person that you could even call "lethargic". I could sleep at any time of the day if I wanted too. Now it is like having my fingers plugged in an electrical outlet. Wired all day.
Dannhgg. Sounds about right though. Your body is not going to be able to take too much of this. You really gotta get outta there. Lending club loan? Credit cards? Is this your biggest priority? If you lose your health you have NOTHING.

Cirion

10+ mW/m^2 is a completely unnacceptable amount. Fried brains anyone? Scrambled perhaps?

FredSonoma

I have personally found that blocking all RF never works for me, because for some reason being near all that metal makes me feel super weird. No idea why

Amazoniac

Guru,

No worries please feel free to invade my threads and say whatever you want to. It is always good to hear from you.

With this : 1-.--- mW/m² you mean like 15.345 mW/m² ? That is A LOT (well not for government standards but it is a lot). I sometimes get these readings where I live now. Even higher. Depending on the walls between me and the cell tower.

Couple of things :
- You live at a high place right ? You say you have a lot of floors below and only a few above ? We talked about this somewhere in the thread with Cirion or Tarmander (can't remember). If you are not protected by other buildings, you're getting a lot of radiation from everywhere. You are naked so to speak ;)

- I think at the same ammount of radiation, WiFi's are not as bad as other sources like radars or towers. Apparently the frequency matters, some frequencies are worse than others. I have always lived sorrounded by wifis (never measured levels though) and never had this crazy ammount of effects.
Unfortunately that's more than than 19.999 mW/m² all the time inside the gray boundary, so who knows how high it actually is. It doesn't change if it's close to the floor or.. top cover of the cabana either (as suggested by Tarmander).

You're right about elevation, but there are other elevated huts around that were supposed to be barring some of the radiation, I'm more exposed yet not completely. I'll keep this in mind if I decide to produce a move. Meanwhile the gray area is isolated by a yellow-pink tape.

Due to the reasons mentioned, I find it unlikely that it's mostly from wi-fi.

I haven't paid attention to it. Why are you asking ? Do you think some or less of them could help ? Well less carotenoids for sure.
If taken with magnesium and antidote K, I had in mind more calcium. Raj's article is pertinent in terms of unwanted calcification. Here it is for convenience:
- Calcium and Disease: Hypertension, organ calcification, & shock, vs. respiratory energy

Regarding carotenoids..
- Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity

Now check this out:
- Peroxynitrite, a Stealthy Biological Oxidant (I guess it was already post'd elsewhere)

"The reaction of •NO with O2⨪ occurs biologically even in the presence of superoxide dismutase (SOD), indicating that it is extremely fast to outcompete the enzyme-catalyzed dismutation (Equation 2)."

- Therapeutic Potentials of Curcumin for Alzheimer Disease

upload_2019-5-19_9-26-34.png

Here's their figure:
- Peroxynitrite, a Stealthy Biological Oxidant

"Indeed, the formation of peroxynitrite occurs with a k1 of ∼10^10/(M/s), ∼1 order of magnitude higher than that of enzymatic dismutation [∼1-2 × 10^9/(M/s)] (2, 13). Although SOD exists in cells in micromolar levels, •NO concentrations can, in some cases, reach close to micromolar values. Thus, under appropriate conditions, the formation of peroxynitrite is the only known reaction for O2⨪ in biology that can be similar or even substantially faster than the dismutation reaction (i.e. Equation 3)."

"O2⨪ is not a strong oxidant, and actually, it can also act as a reductant (17). Therefore, its direct toxicity is usually limited (i.e. oxidation and disruption of the iron-sulfur cluster in [4Fe-4S]-containing dehydratases) (2). Moreover, despite high formation rates (18), the steady-state levels of O2⨪ are always quite low due to the abundance and thorough distribution of SOD that promote its preferential dismutation to H2O2 (unless •NO is present). Thus, considerable O2⨪-dependent toxicity resides in the formation of secondary reactive species; these include H2O2 (Equation 6), peroxynitrite (Equation 1; to be analyzed in this minireview), and, possibly, reactive hydroperoxides formed by the fast reactions of O2⨪ with biomolecule-derived radicals (19, 20)."

"Similarly, although •NO was recognized early as a cytotoxic effector during cellular immune responses mediated by macrophages and neutrophils (21), the biological effects of •NO did not correlate well with its chemical reactivity, i.e. a relatively stable radical with modest redox properties (22). Thus, •NO-mediated toxicity was also further rationalized considering the generation of •NO-derived oxidants (23) such as peroxynitrite."

"The reactivity of peroxynitrite with thiols is intermediary between that of H2O2 and that of hypohalous acids, resulting in a moderately strong and selective biological oxidant in a similar way to what has been proposed for thiol oxidation mediated by chloramines [k ∼ 100-200/(M/s)] (28). Importantly, peroxynitrite can oxidize at even more remarkable rates some “fast reacting thiols,” such as those present in mammalian and microbial peroxiredoxins (30). Indeed, peroxiredoxins react with peroxynitrite with constants on the order of (10^6-10^7)/(M/s) (Table 1) [!] and represent a first line of enzymatic antioxidant defense against peroxynitrite."

"Another type of reaction in which peroxynitrite can evolve to secondary oxidants involves its interaction with transition metal centers. These can be part of metalloproteins (e.g. Mn-SOD and hemeproteins) or metal complexes (e.g. Mn-porphyrins (MnP))."

"Although the initial interactions of •NO with mitochondria lead to relative reversible processes regulating respiration, membrane potential, and calcium homeostasis, the effects of peroxynitrite are harsher and typically promote to toxic events. Indeed, much of the initial evidence reporting long-lasting and toxic actions of •NO on mitochondrial function was later demonstrated to be mainly peroxynitrite-dependent. For instance, its has been clarified that peroxynitrite is the main •NO-derived species responsible of the inactivation of mitochondrial aconitase (57–59), a [4Fe-4S] cluster-containing enzyme of the Krebs cycle (2)."

"Although excess formation of peroxynitrite by mammalian tissues is deleterious in inflammatory and degenerative processes, it is also clear that our immune system can utilize peroxynitrite to repel microbial invasion (72). Indeed, whereas the shift in the signaling properties of •NO toward oxidative pathways after reacting with O2⨪ is associated with pathology in the vascular and nervous systems, the antimicrobial activity of •NO released by macrophages is largely dependent on the formation of peroxynitrite."

"The complete catalytic cycle to restore peroxiredoxin to the resting state is analyzed elsewhere (30). Due to the high concentration of peroxiredoxins, the fast rate constant, and its thorough distribution across various cellular compartments, it constitutes a prime endogenous antioxidant mechanism for the catalytic detoxification of peroxynitrite."

"A large number of compounds have been used with pharmacological goals to cope with the toxic effects of peroxynitrite and peroxynitrite-derived radicals (54). A strong protector against peroxynitrite-mediated toxicity in vitro and in vivo is uric acid (54, 83–85), the end product of purine metabolism and an antioxidant compound in humans (86). The direct reaction of peroxynitrite with uric acid is rather slow to account for its protective effects (Table 1); thus, much of its effects may instead be due to the scavenging of peroxynitrite-derived radicals and the inhibition of tyrosine nitration reactions."

Will is we on inosine?​

"Mn2+ readily reduces peroxynitrite anion to nitrite (k ∼10^6-10^7/(M/s); Mn4+=O is reduced back to the Mn3+ state by fast reactions with a variety of endogenous low molecular weight reductants, including ascorbate, glutathione, and uric acid (88, 89)."​

- Human Mn-superoxide dismutase inactivation by peroxynitrite: a paradigm of metal-catalyzed tyrosine nitration in vitro and in vivo

upload_2019-5-19_9-26-45.png

Increasing balanced protein intake to deal with this sort of stress must be protective for providing a lot of factors that can be compromised and are difficult to manage if taken in isolation. But selenium should be helpful.

What about extra lysine in this story? In moderation due to the risk of suppressing immunity (as suggested above).

- Degradation kinetic study of lysine in lysine hydrochloride solutions for injection by determining its main degradation product

[..]it is extremely unstable under normal conditions. Hence, the natural basic amino acid L-lysine generally exists in the form of crystalline salts of acid and basic bases, especially in the hydrochloride and acetate forms, to improve the stability.​

We knows that red light dissociates nitric oxid from the respiratory enzyme, but UVa rayos also release it from skin, which happens to be a major storage organ according to these gurus. I've been wondering if this can be involved in people's negative response to red light or the sunny. It should be overall beneficial, but it can bring along those effects if the person is depleted in antioxidants to inactivate it. Either way, it can't be great to bask under these without breaks or for a long time.

lampofthered's suggestion is good, but I suspect that wearing a face mask à la moderator or improvising one with a shirt as if you were a ninja whenever possible is more effective than holding the breath.

We're swimming against the tide in trying to escape what companies are trying to solve: their effort lies in making sure that all areas of the city are cover'd, installing antennas on strategic places so that there are no places left. It's quite challenging.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals