Myalgic Encaphalomyeltis And Acute EMF Exposure

Davsey85

Hello all

I.believe that i have inflamation in my cns and that RF signals from wireless devices seem to wire.up the nerves and end up feeling brain fried.

I take gabapentin which helps some

I tried volunteering at workaday
3-4 hrs a day and it seems like its difficult to recover.I spend the remaining hrs recovering and laying in bed for.the next
day.At times it feels like a depressinf existence.Physical labor use to invigorate me.Know it seems to worsen cfs unless its
in a paced small dose

World doesnt seem to be built for people like my self.Social security under mental health may take years since docs wont recognize this condition.

Parents help me out when my savings dios below 200

Pushing piles of weeds in a wheelbarrow seems to require close to the 15 hrs to recover and learning to garden

Left the gig in florida getting free food
and lodging for a meak existence
Even for my black skin.too mucn humidity

I know this is due to a virus in the nervous system.I have gone for walks in national forests and still.feel lots.of inflamation and crashing afterwards.

One thing I know is that.emf perpetutes this autoimmune condition very much.Crowds,loud noises,pulsing.Rf pulsing RF signals,voltage lines connected
to houses and even solar panels.

As well as extreme humidity despite what dr kruse says past 85-88.degrees
Worsens this condition from.my experience.in florida unless its cloudy.

Was down there for a few days and just.came back to the atlanta airport area

He says my black skin should be closer to the equator.Vitamin D levels are good so i believe there is some injury
to the nerves from viruses.

Im in the atl.airport area now.and didnt notice a big difference at a ladys in st augustine florida.The host had 2 routers

Not sure where to go from here be it yucatan,my home country of Ethiopia
Or my parents other home in folsom,ca calling it quits while 5g spreads

In 33 years old and am looking to start a health coaching business even though im not in great health coach.I spend alot of time outdoors since its the only place that seems to bring some solace
Wouldn't want to wish panhandling on self and with this state of.health one needs to get creative with paradigms that may be useful to fit into given ones situation

I purchased a 40 ft microusb cord to see if
I can work online or make.calls on airplane mode on one the devices

Thank you all

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals