My Log On EMF At Home Investigation

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Stephan, thanks for the tips. I am not really sure I get your idea.

How is a metalic sheet under the matress gonna block the EMFs?

I doesn't make sense from an EMF standpoint of view. I know, I have studied theoretical electrodynamics and worked with RF and pulsed HV and MA currents in plasma physics experiments. However, being connected to ground seems to have benefits and although the screen underneath the mattress does not get you in direct contact with the ground, it still seems to have a benefit. The electrical potential (there is hardly any current flowing, maybe in the pA range) seems to do something to the body, that 'repels' bad 'energy'. I have no other way to describe it. Just give it a try. It would be worth knowing if it also helps with EMF. I know, it shouldn't but I have seen and experienced these remarkable results.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I doesn't make sense from an EMF standpoint of view. I know, I have studied theoretical electrodynamics and worked with RF and pulsed HV and MA currents in plasma physics experiments. However, being connected to ground seems to have benefits and although the screen underneath the mattress does not get you in direct contact with the ground, it still seems to have a benefit. The electrical potential (there is hardly any current flowing, maybe in the pA range) seems to do something to the body, that 'repels' bad 'energy'. I have no other way to describe it. Just give it a try. It would be worth knowing if it also helps with EMF. I know, it shouldn't but I have seen and experienced these remarkable results.
Ok, I see...

One more thing though... I am not sure the power outlets at home are properly grounded. It is an old building. Will it work the same ?

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Apparently the aluminium foil doesn't block electrical fields. It was my mistake. I was holding the aluminium foil with my hand while taking the measurements and I discovered that it seemed blocked because as I was touching the piece of aluminium, the electrical field was some kind of going through/discharging through me.

If I tape the piece of aluminium foil to the wall against the outlet, don't touch it, and repeat the measure, then I can see it is not blocked.

:-(

Amazoniac

TriField's brief instructional video. I'm getting sustained high values with this meter at home (yes, electricity has arrived, or the else, how would I be posting?), making it difficult to navigate considering that it's often beyond its detection range. ☠

Radiofrequency..
Sustained reading: Fluctuates from - to - mW/m².

Makrosky, how your medieval armor affects you?

Last edited:

Tarmander

Apparently the aluminium foil doesn't block electrical fields. It was my mistake. I was holding the aluminium foil with my hand while taking the measurements and I discovered that it seemed blocked because as I was touching the piece of aluminium, the electrical field was some kind of going through/discharging through me.

If I tape the piece of aluminium foil to the wall against the outlet, don't touch it, and repeat the measure, then I can see it is not blocked.

:-(
Hows your metabolism doing?

ShotTrue

Have you tried calcium channel blockers? EMF are known to act calcium channels. I think some people on the forum lowered their EMF sensitivity by taking selenium, zinc and magnesium. Cypro and most steroids like Pregnenolone, Progesterone, Andro or DHT can block calcium channels too.
So EMF is a soft tissue calcification problem? I assumed it was deeper than that

ShotTrue

Are you guys taking care of your health elsewhere? How do you know it's EMF?

ShotTrue

Getting worse day after day... Pumping adrenaline 24h :(

2-3 months yet to move. Not enough money yet.

I hope I survive and the damage is not permanent.
Are you living in a nuclear energy plant? Doesn't sound like reality

Tarmander

Getting worse day after day... Pumping adrenaline 24h :(

2-3 months yet to move. Not enough money yet.

I hope I survive and the damage is not permanent.
I know what you are going through. Can't imagine trying to survive that close to a tower. What is your sleep like?

Amazoniac

Guru, excuse me for invading your thread and thinking out loud here, but you're all more experienced in this sort of imaginary problem than I am, so maybe you can shed some light. This is the floor plan of my hut:

upload_2019-5-15_19-40-57.png

The silver area gives consistent values beyond its detection range:
1-.--- mW/m² :yipes

But the green ones are not too safe, just weaker undeadly.

'A' is for a possible source.

There are 2506545 floors below and only a few above. Right now there must be about 30 wi-fi networks available, but less than 5 with a strong signal. I doubt it's this because if I get close to my router and it's active, the meter only detects relatively weak radiation.

For some reason, when I interrupt all power supply through the circuit breaker, the signal in some rooms intensifies. This reminded me a place where they had two routers installed on opposite sides, and people always struggled to do the onlines when they were in the middle, they had to move to one side or the other; yet if either one was disabled for a moment, people could connect wherever they wanted without problems.

Out of curiosity, how dietary calcium affects you? What about carotenoids?

Last edited:

ShotTrue

Dang that electrosmog tool is like $150 which is a lot. I moved to a small apartment but after reading this thread I'm concerned about this aspect.
I'm gonna focus on getting a water filter for what I'm sure is flouridated tap water then look into this issue myself, which I'm new to

ShotTrue

Right around the time of reading this I noticed I feel more anxious and perhaps more of an adrenaline feel in my living room of my new apartment. I also may be getting massive brainfog at my dining room table. There's about 10 wifis my computer can connect to, I live near a powerline (albeit small) outside my window, and I'm wondering where the electric box is or whatever that thing was.
After doing some reading I put a lot more stock into the issue and I'm going to figure out how to measure all of this and remove the problems.

Thanks for the thread @Makrosky

Last edited:

Cirion

The $150 device is well worth the cost. I have also seen significant health gains by educating myself on EMF's and measuring/mitigating them. There are some sources that are hard to get rid of (cars are VERY high in emf). I would frequently feel agitation/irritation/fatigue in rush hour traffic and always thought it was "just because I hated traffic". Well, it turns out, that the brakes in a car, at least my car, introduce INSANE Amounts of electric fields inside your car, off the top of my head, I want to say 200-2,000 times the recommended exposure level. It's horrid. High electric fields, magnetic fields, and RF all can cause these types of symptoms. Don't forget too that in stop and go traffic you are also subjected to all the RF radiation to all the adjacent cars next to you. Knowing all this, I'd love to move close enough to work to use a bicycle instead and just avoid all that mess. Cheaper, too.

ShotTrue

The $150 device is well worth the cost. I have also seen significant health gains by educating myself on EMF's and measuring/mitigating them. There are some sources that are hard to get rid of (cars are VERY high in emf). I would frequently feel agitation/irritation/fatigue in rush hour traffic and always thought it was "just because I hated traffic". Well, it turns out, that the brakes in a car, at least my car, introduce INSANE Amounts of electric fields inside your car, off the top of my head, I want to say 200-2,000 times the recommended exposure level. It's horrid. High electric fields, magnetic fields, and RF all can cause these types of symptoms. Don't forget too that in stop and go traffic you are also subjected to all the RF radiation to all the adjacent cars next to you. Knowing all this, I'd love to move close enough to work to use a bicycle instead and just avoid all that mess. Cheaper, too.
Interesting. I live across the street from my job, after years of living 30-45 mins away from work and after reading about the immense savings I live close. I may have to invest in a bike
I’ll definitely have to get that device

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Right around the time of reading this I noticed I feel more anxious and perhaps more of an adrenaline feel in my living room of my new apartment. I also may be getting massive brainfog at my dining room table. There's about 10 wifis my computer can connect to, I live near a powerline (albeit small) outside my window, and I'm wondering where the electric box is or whatever that thing was.
After doing some reading I put a lot more stock into the issue and I'm going to figure out how to measure all of this and remove the problems.

Thanks for the thread @Makrosky
Hey there,

A few things :
- Buy the Cornet ED88T meter or the Trifield. I think it costs a bit more than 150USD but it is worth every penny invested if you are really interested in EMF.
Having a cheap meter that doesn't measure well could be even counterproductive.

- What you are experiencing could very well be EMF problems. But be very careful with getting EMF paranoia. It is easy to blame everything on it. It is also possible to have nocebo effects because of thinking EMF is affecting you. In my case I have double anxiety : the one produced by EMF and the one produced everytime I look through the window and I see the ******* tower. So you have to take it easy.

I have been having a long time thinking, observing myself, etc... to discard other possible variables. I resist to admit this crazyness. But I haven't anyother possible explanation for this. I even checked with my sister when she used to live here (this is a family property). She said she spent a lot of money in refurbishment and stuff... and after 1 year she couldn't stand living here anymore and had to rent this and move to another place. She is 0% paranoia person regarding these issues (or anyother issue whatsoever). She never attributed this to EMF (even though she is aware of it) she just had to move, wasn't feel good here.

EVEN now I have a hard time admitting it is the EMF. It has wild consequences if you think about it : They are killing us. Crazy ***t man.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I know what you are going through. Can't imagine trying to survive that close to a tower. What is your sleep like?
Thanks for your support man. I really appreciate it.

What's my sleep like? ehmm.... ***t? hahahah

I NEVER EVER had sleep problems in my life. Maybe the sleep was unrefreshing. Maybe it was not deep state REM or whatever. That's for sure. But this ? No man. Never like this. I am using melatonin a lot of nights to fall asleep otherwise I can't sleep 6-7 hours before going to work.

I was the kind of person that you could even call "lethargic". I could sleep at any time of the day if I wanted too. Now it is like having my fingers plugged in an electrical outlet. Wired all day.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Guru, excuse me for invading your thread and thinking out loud here, but you're all more experienced in this sort of imaginary problem than I am, so maybe you can shed some light. This is the floor plan of my hut:

View attachment 13188
The silver area gives consistent values beyond its detection range:
1-.--- mW/m² :yipes

But the green ones are not too safe, just weaker undeadly.

'A' is for a possible source.

There are 2506545 floors below and only a few above. Right now there must be about 30 wi-fi networks available, but less than 5 with a strong signal. I doubt it's this because if I get close to my router and it's active, the meter only detects relatively weak radiation.

For some reason, when I interrupt all power supply through the circuit breaker, the signal in some rooms intensifies. This reminded me a place where they had two routers installed on opposite sides, and people always struggled to do the onlines when they were in the middle, they had to move to one side or the other; yet if either one was disabled for a moment, people could connect wherever they wanted without problems.

Out of curiosity, how dietary calcium affects you? What about carotenoids?

Guru,

No worries please feel free to invade my threads and say whatever you want to. It is always good to hear from you.

With this : 1-.--- mW/m² you mean like 15.345 mW/m² ? That is A LOT (well not for government standards but it is a lot). I sometimes get these readings where I live now. Even higher. Depending on the walls between me and the cell tower.

Couple of things :
- You live at a high place right ? You say you have a lot of floors below and only a few above ? We talked about this somewhere in the thread with Cirion or Tarmander (can't remember). If you are not protected by other buildings, you're getting a lot of radiation from everywhere. You are naked so to speak ;)

- I think at the same ammount of radiation, WiFi's are not as bad as other sources like radars or towers. Apparently the frequency matters, some frequencies are worse than others. I have always lived sorrounded by wifis (never measured levels though) and never had this crazy ammount of effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals