EMF RF radio frequency results / readings at home. help.

leeteeh

High RF EMF levels just outside front door.
is this concerning, inside measures 0.020 usually, the closer to the door and further it opens the high levels jump up on the trifield meter. I am aware trifield isn't the most accurate for radio frequencies but surely this counts for something. as you see in the photos the further open the door is the high the reading at crazy amounts I've never had reading this high and stable even unto a mobile phone or very near a cell tower...the last photo being outside and what you can't see is directly in front level with me and the meter in hand are 4 solar panels facing at me / an angle to the sky.
is it worth getting a better meter to measure RF to check what the readings are inside with better accuracy or would this already be a big NO NO just being that high outside the front door. as I said inside is around 0.020 or just below but im not confident that's a true indication that these high readings aren't penetrating the home more than the meter is actually showing.
really stuck on what to do here so any advice please.
thank you

Attachments

• IMG_9136.jpg
    IMG_9136.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9137.jpg
    IMG_9137.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9138.jpg
    IMG_9138.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9139.jpg
    IMG_9139.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9140.jpg
    IMG_9140.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9141.jpg
    IMG_9141.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9144.jpg
    IMG_9144.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 22

Nick

When I bought the Safe and Sound Pro II meter I found that it picked up a lot of RF signals that the cheaper Cornett meter I had did not pick up, but that was in places where the Cornett read almost zero. I don't know if when the readings are already so high as in these pictures if you would get any increased accuracy from a better meter. You could always consider buying one and the reselling on ebay afterwards, you would probably recoup most of the cost at the expense of the time and hassle of selling it.

There is also the possibility that while the door and wall are blocking much of the RF, the "scalar" wave component of the RF wave that others have talked about here on the forum is still causing harm since it cannot be shielded. Anecdotally I have had different symptoms near cell towers, even when I seem (as confirmed by meter) to be shielded from the EMF by walls, than from smaller (at the source) emitters of EMF like phones that are theoretically exposing me to a much stronger RF signal due to proximity and lack of shielding.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
When I bought the Safe and Sound Pro II meter I found that it picked up a lot of RF signals that the cheaper Cornett meter I had did not pick up, but that was in places where the Cornett read almost zero. I don't know if when the readings are already so high as in these pictures if you would get any increased accuracy from a better meter. You could always consider buying one and the reselling on ebay afterwards, you would probably recoup most of the cost at the expense of the time and hassle of selling it.

There is also the possibility that while the door and wall are blocking much of the RF, the "scalar" wave component of the RF wave that others have talked about here on the forum is still causing harm since it cannot be shielded. Anecdotally I have had different symptoms near cell towers, even when I seem (as confirmed by meter) to be shielded from the EMF by walls, than from smaller (at the source) emitters of EMF like phones that are theoretically exposing me to a much stronger RF signal due to proximity and lack of shielding.
THIS TBH

Now they have the Safe and Sound Pro III I think. But same thing happened when I got the II version. The other meters I had were a lot less sensitive. They were not picking up signals where they were supposed to. I rarely use the Safe and Sound Pro II, but when I want to test, it's my trusty go to.

A-Tim

THIS TBH

Now they have the Safe and Sound Pro III I think. But same thing happened when I got the II version. The other meters I had were a lot less sensitive. They were not picking up signals where they were supposed to. I rarely use the Safe and Sound Pro II, but when I want to test, it's my trusty go to.

I recently bought this meter too. It seems to be working very well. Along with it, I bought a meter to measure magnetic fields, elf electric fields, and emi. They were quite expensive collectively, but it didn't really make sense financially to rent them.

I live in Melbourne, Australia. For those on the forum who live in the same area, if you'd like to have your apartment/house emf measured, but don't want to fork out over a $1000, feel free to dm me. We can try organize a time to give your place a scan.

A-Tim

I recently bought a JRS Eco Router. The seller is an electrical engineer who has modified the firmware (software written to the hardware itself) to emit less emf. You can read about what it does on the site - it's rather clever. They are pricey but it does largely solve the problem of router emf.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals