Incredible B Vitamin Supplement For UK Customers

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

What was Haidut's rationale for not using the methylated versions? I think for comparison's sake, we should include previous forum discussions about methylated vs non-methylated.

energin does contain the methylated versions of b6 and b2

his reasoning for not using choline/b9 and b12 is because peat doesn't mention them much and they may increase methylation

the product i am promoting is very similar to energin, just slightly different though

Waynish

energin does contain the methylated versions of b6 and b2

his reasoning for not using choline/b9 and b12 is because peat doesn't mention them much and they may increase methylation

the product i am promoting is very similar to energin, just slightly different though

Can you be more clear on the exact differences, though? So far I see non-USP ingredients & some additives.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Can you be more clear on the exact differences, though? So far I see non-USP ingredients & some additives.

It has 2 additives.
the difference is this is lower doses and in the basic forms of b2 and b6. that's it. no biotin, but you can get this from food.

it's such a basic supplement, which is good, that I don't see why people have to question it so much

Let's us know how you feel when taking them.

it is 4 very basic b vitamins that most people on the forum already take. the doses are so low that you can take it multiple times in the day

I am not trying to put haidut out of business. I just wanted to share the fact that this b complex is better and cheaper than the majority of complexes, even by businesses like Thorne, Now foods, Swanson etc

Waynish

So the only real difference is lack of biotin? Right? It isn't lower dose because you can just drop one drop of Energin, that's one of the main benefits of IdeaLabs supplements is the ability to widely vary dosage without messing with cutting up pills and whatnot.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

So the only real difference is lack of biotin? Right? It isn't lower dose because you can just drop one drop of Energin, that's one of the main benefits of IdeaLabs supplements is the ability to widely vary dosage without messing with cutting up pills and whatnot.

basically, yes.

but I just preferred to use this product.

both are great products. get both, both have their uses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals