Quest For The Perfect B Supplement Is Now Over

ddjd

RobertJM

liquids absorb better. maybe energin is better.

however the low doses and low cost make this an okay b complex

I don't like the b6 in energin or other multi b vitamins. It really does mess with sleep. And all that dreaming must be linked to serotonin.

B1, b2 and b3 are the stars for me.

Your search continues?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I don't like the b6 in energin or other multi b vitamins. It really does mess with sleep. And all that dreaming must be linked to serotonin.

B1, b2 and b3 are the stars for me.

Your search continues?

i think the individual powders are the best way to go , and making your own solutions

isolated liquids look good too

Baleia

I think you're overplaying it. Just a few drops of energin (instead of the 30 drop dose) would bring the values of its b vitamins right down anyway.

Personally, I find energin very anti serotonin/estrogen.

Hello Bobber Anderson, how many drops of energin you find to be effective for you?

Tom2.0

20mg Nicotinamide,
2mg Pyridoxine Hyrochloride,
2mg Riboflavine,
4.85mg Thiamine Mononitrate

it's low dose - check
non methylated - check
no b9/b12/paba/choline or inositol - check
low dose b2 and b6 - check

Ingredients: Sodium benzoate (E211), Sorbic acid (E200).

Vitamin B Compound - made by a british pharma company

Vitamin B Compound Strong BP [28 x 6 packs] - Vitamin B1, B2, B3 & B6 | eBay

Riboflavin, vitamin B2, is an essential component of the mitochondrial respiratory enzymes, and it is very easily destroyed by light (blue light and especially ultraviolet). When it is excited by high energy light, it can spread the damage to other components of the mitochondria, including the cytochromes and the polyunsaturated fatty acids. The other B vitamins are affected when riboflavin's actions are disturbed.

but back to the point, can anyone find a comparable supplement to energin ?

this looks okay, but r5p and p5p are questionable
Vitamin B Thyroid Complex - Forefront Health

even this looks good too

B-Complex Tincture

Don't mean to bring up an old post, but I'd like to clear some stuff out. What is the point of searching for an alternative to Energin? Aside from the fact that you can take a lower dose as mentioned.

One thing I want to clear up is the (I contacted idealabs) r5p and p5p are not methylated in Engergin if that's your concern? A side note, the two you mentioned have r5p and p5p anyways..

Obi-wan

It's amazing the time and effort spent when Zeus has the best in my opinion

Obi-wan

Haidut

DaveFoster

Well well well
Such's consistent realism over people's elation from supplements.

"This is the best thing ever!"

3 1/2 weeks later: "Yeah, it's alright."

ebs

Be aware with ordering this one. They sent out diferent brands. The one I received contains the following ingredients:

Maize Starch, Microcrystalline cellulose, Thiourea Povidone K-30, Purified Talc, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Gross Carmellose Sodium, Iron Oxide.

It is however good quality and gives me a very subtle mental boost which is what a good b complex is supposed to give. Personally I never really noticed any negatives from supplements containing silica compared to ones that don't, but I rather want to avoid it as much as possible and I feel a bit deceived. I've contacted the company asking for the one that only contains the ingredients listed on the page but they haven't responded so far.

Back
Top Bottom