Quest For The Perfect B Supplement Is Now Over

nasibi

I get really irritated and feel like s*it on Methylfolate and Methylcobalamine. But I feel awesome, full of energy and calm on high dose P5P and B2.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I get really irritated and feel like s*it on Methylfolate and Methylcobalamine. But I feel awesome, full of energy and calm on high dose P5P and B2.

this is the best b complex i have ever found

and i have used a lot, from swanson, Thorne, Now foods etc

I looked on ebay for b vitamins for about an hour before finding this complex. and look how cheap it is !! and it's made by the pharmaceutical industry, so is high quality too !!

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

okay. everyone has different reactions.

yerrag

20mg Nicotinamide,
2mg Pyridoxine Hyrochloride,
2mg Riboflavine,
4.85mg Thiamine Mononitrate

it's low dose - check
non methylated - check
no b9/b12/paba/choline or inositol - check
low dose b2 and b6 - check

Ingredients: Sodium benzoate (E211), Sorbic acid (E200).

Vitamin B Compound - made by a british pharma company

Vitamin B Compound Strong BP [28 x 6 packs] - Vitamin B1, B2, B3 & B6 | eBay
Curious to know what makes this combination and blend a perfect vitamin B compound.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Curious to know what makes this combination and blend a perfect vitamin B compound.

i already explained

peat mentions b1, b2, b3 and b6 the most. he does mention biotin and pantohenic acid, but not as much.

it's low dose. peat says 10mg b6 is a lot, and riboflavin should be below 15mg because of light exposure.

it's not methylated. p5p and r5p can be problematic.

b9/b12/paba/choline/ inositol are problematic and may increase methylation.

the energin thread also explains why b9/b12 are bad for some people

yerrag

i already explained

peat mentions b1, b2, b3 and b6 the most. he does mention biotin and pantohenic acid, but not as much.

it's low dose. peat says 10mg b6 is a lot, and riboflavin should be below 15mg because of light exposure.

it's not methylated. p5p and r5p can be problematic.

b9/b12/paba/choline/ inositol are problematic and may increase methylation.

the energin thread also explains why b9/b12 are bad for some people

Thank you for the explanation. I've always been curious how b-complex blends are determined. Just couldnt tell which blend is better.

But I consider b12 a staple in a b-complex supplementation, not sure about the rest not included in the blend. If the b12 isn't methylated, such as cyanocobalamin, instead of methylcobalamin, would it be ok to have it in a b-complex blend?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Thank you for the explanation. I've always been curious how b-complex blends are determined. Just couldnt tell which blend is better.

But I consider b12 a staple in a b-complex supplementation, not sure about the rest not included in the blend. If the b12 isn't methylated, such as cyanocobalamin, instead of methylcobalamin, would it be ok to have it in a b-complex blend?

you will have to read the energin thread as to why b12 can be avoided in supplements.

maybe in isolation it is okay.

yerrag

I should check that thread. Thanks again.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I should check that thread. Thanks again.

it is just 4 very basic b vitamins.

even if I was shilling for the British Pharma industry, like some have suggested, it's not even a Pharma drug, based on the ingredients !

RobertJM

I think you're overplaying it. Just a few drops of energin (instead of the 30 drop dose) would bring the values of its b vitamins right down anyway.

Personally, I find energin very anti serotonin/estrogen.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I think you're overplaying it. Just a few drops of energin (instead of the 30 drop dose) would bring the values of its b vitamins right down anyway.

Personally, I find energin very anti serotonin/estrogen.

I am not against Energin

It's an excellent supplement

But the one I am promoting is also great.

What's wrong with huge dose B supplements :emoji_thinking:

Amazoniac

What about pantothenic acid and pboyotin?
What's the size of the tablet? I just posted on another thread about the way they produce citric acid. It's doesn't matter if the compound appears in nature or is present in minute amounts, it's more about the contaminants even if you don't have apparent adverse reactions right away. Sorbic acid is a PUFA, by the way.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

The only advantage compared to Zeus' is that this one is dried, so the vitamins are more stable. His supplement is probably purer and doesn't contain suspicious preservatives.
And regarding your quest, in my opinion buying them isolated gives you more control to use as needed. But for convenience or topical use, it's difficult to beat Energin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom