Quest For The Perfect B Supplement Is Now Over

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

What do you mean?

Riboflavin, vitamin B2, is an essential component of the mitochondrial respiratory enzymes, and it is very easily destroyed by light (blue light and especially ultraviolet). When it is excited by high energy light, it can spread the damage to other components of the mitochondria, including the cytochromes and the polyunsaturated fatty acids. The other B vitamins are affected when riboflavin's actions are disturbed.

but back to the point, can anyone find a comparable supplement to energin ?

this looks okay, but r5p and p5p are questionable
Vitamin B Thyroid Complex - Forefront Health

Riboflavin, vitamin B2, is an essential component of the mitochondrial respiratory enzymes, and it is very easily destroyed by light (blue light and especially ultraviolet). When it is excited by high energy light, it can spread the damage to other components of the mitochondria, including the cytochromes and the polyunsaturated fatty acids. The other B vitamins are affected when riboflavin's actions are disturbed.
What's the Peat quote? I've heard him recommend megadose B2 for a few weeks.

GAF

Antimicrobial Efficacy of Riboflavin/UVA Combination (365 nm) In Vitro for Bacterial and Fungal Isolates: A Potential New Treatment for Infectious Keratitis | IOVS | ARVO Journals

This is one of many about riboflavin and light. In addition there are lots of articles on corneal crosslinking to strengthen collagen. It seems to me that the riboflavin and light issue is barely explored except for the eye scientists.
Yes I'm just looking for the 15mg Ray Peat thing... I mean he has said to take spoonfuls in more than one instance.

Makrosky

@Amazoniac I have researched this extensively and I have come to the conclusion that the best combination for a B complex is this (daily, one single dose) :
100mg Traviamin mononitrate
20 mg golduevflavin phosphate
100 mg diokinamide
4 mg ecstatichamsterin
300 mg pboysteronic acid
10 mg haidutxidal phosphate

Thoughts ?

@Amazoniac I have researched this extensively and I have come to the conclusion that the best combination for a B complex is this (daily, one single dose) :
100 mg diokinamide
4 mg ecstatichamsterin
300 mg pboysteronic acid

Thoughts ?
Way deficient...

Amazoniac

100 mg diokinamide
4 mg ecstatichamsterin
300 mg pboysteronic acid

Thoughts ?
Hahaha. So the quest isn't owaa?
I prefer this way:
5mg taramin
5mg Rayboflavin
70mg Nathankacinamide
20mg Peatotenic acid
5mg Kyledoxine
200mcg of course, pboyotin

Sucholine you can get from diet, about 500mg

(I check who's online and start choosing the victims)

Damn amazoniac has two accounts.
Created them for the giveaways. Now I keep this one to disorder the forum so that I don't mess up my reputation.

Last edited:

Lurker

Created them for the giveaways. Now I keep this one to disorder the forum so that I don't mess up my reputation.

I assumed it was multiple personalities, moods or parts of the psyche. I haven't seen the same free form stream of consciousness rants out of this account.

Murray

Beware of the MTHFR gene if rejecting methylated vitamins. Homozygous for the C667T variant or compound heterozygous for C677T/A1298C reduces methylation efficiency up to 70% and can result in folate and B12 deficiency which can have several serious negative effects, most importantly cognitive impairment. About 20-30% of the population has these variants and up to 50% are heterozygous C677T which can reduce methylation by 30%.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Beware of the MTHFR gene if rejecting methylated vitamins. Homozygous for the C667T variant or compound heterozygous for C677T/A1298C reduces methylation efficiency up to 70% and can result in folate and B12 deficiency which can have several serious negative effects, most importantly cognitive impairment. About 20-30% of the population has these variants and up to 50% are heterozygous C677T which can reduce methylation by 30%.

so avoiding r5p and p5p is not a good idea ??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom