I need to get this poop out ASAP

golder

Dr. Ray mentioned alternating fiber to clean out the digestive track, adding gut cleaners and herbal laxatives to the carrot salad does sort of help.
Could you help list which alternative fibre, gut cleaners and herbal laxatives? Thanks!

miquelangeles

An anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen or aspirin and some anti-histamine, both H1 and H2 (if still available in your country, ranitidine is prokinetic on the colon) will reduce inflammation and restore the peristaltic function of the intestine, at least temporarily.
Alternatively, you can try bisacodyl suppositories.
Fiber or herbal laxatives usually make situations like this worse if the intestine is already inflamed.

(not a troll thread please help) 5 days ago I ate some baked potatoes, some were slightly under-cooked. I got some very bad symptoms later, becoming unable to talk to anyone and not wanting anyone to look at me (as if I suddenly got autism), insomnia that night, suicidal thoughts, etc. Anyway, I haven't been able to poop since then, even though I've felt the f*cker sitting in my rectum for days. I've been having coffee, cascara sagrada and aloe vera every day, and today I tried naltrexone, a high dose of magnesium, and even hosing water up my ****, but I can't get this f*cker out. I'm actually freaking out at this point. I've spent hours sitting on the toilet over the past few days. WTF else can I try?
How are things, OP? Did you manage to get things moving?

S-VV

An anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen or aspirin and some anti-histamine, both H1 and H2 (if still available in your country, ranitidine is prokinetic on the colon) will reduce inflammation and restore the peristaltic function of the intestine, at least temporarily.
Fiber or herbal laxatives usually make situations like this worse if the intestine is already inflamed.
Hehe, this Miquel guy knows his stuff...

OP
deliciousfruit
I take cyproheptadine and aspirin daily, what I have is obviously a new medical condition named treatment-resistant constipation lol. I will probably have to try a stimulant laxative like you suggest (although at this point I doubt it will work)

skittles

Not sure if this is sound advice, but I was in your situation once like 7 years ago. Three or four days had passed, and I thought I was gonna a have to go to the hospital. I was looking online and someone had mentioned chugging a beer before bed. So that night I slammed two cans of beer and went to sleep. When I woke up, by some magic, it worked.

Mossy

Cator oil, olive oil, or Epsom salt, based on any preference you may have. I believe castor oil is one of the best remedies. This is coming from someone with mild but constant constipation issues who used to have severe issues. The castor oil bottle will have directions for use. I remember using a tablespoon on two separate occasions, which worked well. But be warned, you may have to return to the toilet more than once.

Ben.

Cator oil, olive oil, or Epsom salt, based on any preference you may have. I believe castor oil is one of the best remedies. This is coming from someone with mild but constant constipation issues who used to have severe issues. The castor oil bottle will have directions for use. I remember using a tablespoon on two separate occasions, which worked well. But be warned, you may have to return to the toilet more than once.

Just make sure to hold your nose while swallowing ... tastes awfull and always leads to gagging ... atleast for me.

Even thinking about it ... uugggwwhh

Mossy

Just make sure to hold your nose while swallowing ... tastes awfull and always leads to gagging ... atleast for me.

Even thinking about it ... uugggwwhh
Yeah, the taste is not the best...but doable. At least for me. Maybe I have a penchant for punishment.

Richiebogie

I take cyproheptadine and aspirin daily, what I have is obviously a new medical condition named treatment-resistant constipation lol. I will probably have to try a stimulant laxative like you suggest (although at this point I doubt it will work)
I have reduced my fresh fruit consumption in the last few months to OJ and a single banana, which works well.

Current daily feed:

1 litre OJ with a little pulp.
50g Chocolate and Coconut "bounty" bar
500ml Iced coffee.
300g beef and potato pie
4 pieces raw tuna sushi
100g Lemon meringue pie or chocolate biscuits or lemon juice with soda
1 banana
4 ryvita biscuits with vegemite and a boiled egg
50g Haribo bears (gelatin).
30g grana padano Cheese.

No supplements.

Maybe this will give you some ideas. What are you eating?

Last edited:

Sugartits

You sure eat some tasty stuff! All that plus trouble-free turd production? Lucky you!

I have never tried castor oil because I thought I heard that you could get cramping from it. Constipation is miserable enough without also giving yourself intestinal cramps, but maybe if you get desperate enough you don't care as long as it works.

OP
deliciousfruit
I have reduced my fresh fruit consumption in the last few months to OJ and a single banana, which works well.

Current daily feed:

1 litre OJ with a little pulp.
50g Chocolate and Coconut "bounty" bar
500ml Iced coffee.
300g beef and potato pie
4 pieces raw tuna sushi
100g Lemon meringue pie or chocolate biscuits or lemon juice with soda
1 banana
4 ryvita biscuits with vegemite and a boiled egg
50g Haribo bears (gelatin).
30g grana padano Cheese.

No supplements.

Maybe this will give you some ideas. What are you eating?
orange juice, ground beef, egg shells, and honey - only foods I can seemingly tolerate...

your daily feed sounds very nice though

Richiebogie

You sure eat some tasty stuff! All that plus trouble-free turd production? Lucky you!
Yes, the food is tasty and filling.

I think balancing fat and fibre keeps me between constipation and diarrhea.

I have removed a lot of foods that I used to think were healthy, like spinach, nuts and seeds. I also used to eat a lot of dark chocolate. These are high in phytates and oxalates. I also don’t get too much beta carotene!

Richiebogie

orange juice, ground beef, egg shells, and honey - only foods I can seemingly tolerate...
egg shells sound a bit rough!

you may only need a little fibre!

how do you go with cantaloupe or watermelon or mango...?

or OJ with some pulp?

OP
deliciousfruit
loyal poop thread followers, I delivered the package. thank you for accompanying me on this journey of fire and flames. I don't think I can attribute the bowel movement to any one substance I took or activity I partook in, I think it was just a matter of time. all the tension of the last week has disappeared and I'm feeling a lot better.

OP
deliciousfruit
egg shells sound a bit rough!

you may only need a little fibre!

how do you go with cantaloupe or watermelon or mango...?

or OJ with some pulp?
the egg shells might be a bit rough, but I'm allergic to dairy so it's my only option for calcium unfortunately.
maybe I'll try some fibre Peat recommends... like raw carrot or cooked mushrooms.
I don't do good on mango, but fine on watermelon - but I'm not a fan of the taste and there's not much fiber in it anyway right

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals