I havent gotten sick in years

OP
D
Sounds to me like all that fast food and eating poorly has taken it’s toll. What did you think you should have been sick with by now?
I just feel like during all this time I should have at least come down with the common cold. That is very surprising to me.

Dutchie

I hadn't gotten sick in 10+ years...
A few weeks after I had a Lyme&Co treatment a couple of months ago, I was suddenly bedridden a few days with a cold (might've been Covid, who knows ..)
Ever since I have become incredibly sensitive to histamines...

bornamachine

@yerrag the mucous pathway is one of the most powerful ways a body detoxes. Doctors don't understand the true vital nature of tonsils and when tonsils make "tonsil stones" they do an operation to make them stop!
Tonsil stones are nothing more than mycotoxins being cleared out of your system, I've gotten them for about 12-18 month due to being poisoned by mycotoxins.

@Jennifer same here, I can now eat everything, yogurt would mess me up the worst, I can eat it now along with milk and I don't know now what I can't eat!
The only thing that I must avoid now is rancid food, which would give me HB even before I fell sock but now I'm more sensitive to it.

I was also EXTREMELY sensitive to any supplements when I was in that house, reacting to everything, trying 1/100th of recommend doses and even then not being able to tolerate well, even simple things like half teaspoon of xylitol messed me up, bag breathing for 5 mins almost put me in a weird coma state where I couldnt feel my arms! Nothing made sense, as long as I lived there.

Jennifer

Now I am 45, and in the last few years I've come to the realization that most adults still eat their boogers although they will absolutely lie about it. My husband and my four kids do it, I have caught them when they didn't think anyone was looking. Perhaps there is something these people need from them? I just struggle to understand it....

Maybe salt? While hiking during the winter, my nose would leak and some would inevitably make it to my mouth before I could pull a tissue out of my pack and I recall it tasting salty.

I was sticking them on the edges or behind furniture lol

This comment makes me laugh so hard because I’ve taken care of a lot of children and they all did this.

@Jennifer same here, I can now eat everything, yogurt would mess me up the worst, I can eat it now along with milk and I don't know now what I can't eat!

That’s so interesting. Yogurt was my most problematic food, too. I would develop a bleeding rash all over my face within minutes of consuming any, and my throat would start to close up.

Cow

:oops: o_O :eek: 🤯 :vomit: - me reading this thread 😂

I have not been sick since I went to Alaska in 2004 and was super fooking cold for a long time and ate crap food. Generally, I feel great these days. I do live alone, have a no chemical environment, good diet, sun every day, etc. As far as detoxing... I do cry a lot; I cry easily, and actually enjoy crying. And lots of snot comes out then... woo hoo! Hope I am not a powder keg just waiting for the axe to fall!

I do not eat my boogers and have never witness anyone doing so. Perhaps I am just blocking it out ...thank god. But I will say I almost never wash my hands!

RealNeat

@yerrag the mucous pathway is one of the most powerful ways a body detoxes. Doctors don't understand the true vital nature of tonsils and when tonsils make "tonsil stones" they do an operation to make them stop!
Tonsil stones are nothing more than mycotoxins being cleared out of your system, I've gotten them for about 12-18 month due to being poisoned by mycotoxins.

The only thing that I must avoid now is rancid food, which would give me HB even before I fell sock but now I'm more sensitive to it.

I was also EXTREMELY sensitive to any supplements when I was in that house, reacting to everything, trying 1/100th of recommend doses and even then not being able to tolerate well, even simple things like half teaspoon of xylitol messed me up, bag breathing for 5 mins almost put me in a weird coma state where I couldnt feel my arms! Nothing made sense, as long as I lived there.
Do you mean to say mycotoxins are the only reason for tonsil stones? Do you have any evidence for that claim? I'm genuinely curious. I get them very reliably when I consumed sour foods especially if citric acid is the main acid.

bornamachine

Do you mean to say mycotoxins are the only reason for tonsil stones? Do you have any evidence for that claim? I'm genuinely curious. I get them very reliably when I consumed sour foods especially if citric acid is the main acid.
That is just my hypothesis. There is no info out there, their stance is "we don't know"

Citric acid is derived from black mold, they feed it sugar, collect the acid and filter out the baddies (supposedly) I try to avoid citric acid in foods as I know where it comes from and it effects my joints.
The label has to say "Citric acid from limes,lemons,etc" otherwise you are likely ingesting mycotoxins.

There was a couple scientist that did research on what exactly is in all this snot that comes out, and it was something like over 98% of the contaminants were environmental like mold spores and mycotoxins, they submitted to have the name changed to some medical term to reflect what this snot exactly was and they got denied. I believe they were working with the nose ear and ear canal board or something like that, I've researched this quite a while ago. Basically, they did not care to clarify this info to the public and chose to keep it a mystery.

Sumbody

My Gf and myself have not been sick in 5 or 6 years as well. We've mentioned this to ourselves as just about every vaccinated coworker in her place of work has had covid 2-3 times by now.

Jennifer

:oops: o_O :eek: 🤯 :vomit: - me reading this thread 😂

Haha! It’s hilarious how the conversation evolved but the boogie eaters of the world get no judgement from me, since I willingly and gladly consume the “secretion” of other animals. Mmm…dairy. :happy:

Ray said this about tonsil stones:

Ray: Those are white blood cells, usually responding to allergens. I think slight hypothyroidism, possibly low vitamin D, predisposes to them.”

This matches my experience. Now that I no longer react to any food, I no longer get tonsil stones. When my food allergies were at their worst and I was transitioning from a potato diet to fruitarianism, I was coughing up tonsil stones the size of pinto beans.

yerrag

I don’t sick Yerrag, so now you are scaring me. I haven, been sick with anything for years. Before finding the Blood Type Diet and cutting out a lot of grains I got a yearly cold every Christmas, and would lose my voice. Back in my twentiesI I got the flu really bad every five years and it would last more than a week. Now I seem invincible.
I think that if you're not suppressing symptoms with such practices as taking Tylenol or taking prescription drugs wantonly, you're allowing your body to do what it deems best for you. Suppressing symptoms just lead to worsening outcomes because the disease further goes deep into yoir body and worsens.

Good points @yerrag I’ve heard mucus acting like an antibiotic (say from phlegm) and that we should swallow (gross I’m sorry) some of it to deliver it to the stomach and intestines. Not sure if there truth to it but

My mom would tell me to swallow my phlegm. I think it was because it looks bad in public to spit it out. I once did that, and I was fine.

But maybe she knew more.
@yerrag I agree with what you're saying about the health benefits of getting sick. Growing up, we had a naturopathic doctor we saw regularly and she said that it's important to get sick to remove toxins from the body and it's something's wrong if you don't...
Same reasoning probably applies to having measles and mumps and chickenpox as a rite of passage.

And vaccines robbed that from children these days.

Indeed it is worrisome if one does not get sick IF they eat and live badly. Means the body does not want to start the detox process usually because it has bigger issues at hand OR it thinks one is not strong enough to go through the detox.
Detox is healing, but sometimes healing can be very stressful and the body should be healthy enough to withstand the stress of healing.

If say there ie plenty of serotonin, the lungs can get edema from its blood vessels being permeable to fluids, and the lungs would be unable to do its job of detoxing effectively.

Jam

There is a specialized branch of the immune system in the gut that desensitizes your body to many of the things you swallow such as antigens / antibodies in the mucus so that you aren't hospitalized with anaphylactic shock / cytokine storms every time you get a cold, for example. Swallowing mucus is good. Preferable the back drip and what is coughed up. What comes out the front though... :vomit:

LadyRae

I think that if you're not suppressing symptoms with such practices as taking Tylenol or taking prescription drugs wantonly, you're allowing your body to do what it deems best for you. Suppressing symptoms just lead to worsening outcomes because the disease further goes deep into yoir body and worsens.

My mom would tell me to swallow my phlegm. I think it was because it looks bad in public to spit it out. I once did that, and I was fine.

But maybe she knew more.

Same reasoning probably applies to having measles and mumps and chickenpox as a rite of passage.

And vaccines robbed that from children these days.

Detox is healing, but sometimes healing can be very stressful and the body should be healthy enough to withstand the stress of healing.

If say there ie plenty of serotonin, the lungs can get edema from its blood vessels being permeable to fluids, and the lungs would be unable to do its job of detoxing effectively.
My older 2 daughters got chicken pox naturally (non of my 4 kids are vaccinated of course), but my younger 2 haven't yet (ages 9 and 10). It's difficult to find other kids with it 🤫... I need to put out a chicken pox request in my local homeschool FB group.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals