Dietary Change Accompanied With Headaches And Unresponsiveness To Stimulants

blackkzeus

I've recently changed my diet by eating much more fruit and sugar, drinking milk, ditching foods that contain pufa, and just eating more in general. I'm not sure but I think the new change in diet has slightly raised my body temperature and heart rate, but I"m not totally sure. I feel a a little better emotionally. I'm usually some what angry for no particular reason and have a short temper due to depression/anhedonia but I've been feeling a little more calm and less prone to angry outbursts since the dietary change. Also, I feel like I have slightly more mental energy and less brain fog (slightly better ability to articulate my thoughts-improved word recall- but still can't really critically think or conceptualize) , but it's barely noticeable.

Anyway, my problem with the diet is that I know have terrible headaches/migraines that hurt really bad when I move my head a certain way ( I cant really feel it when i'm still.) I'm not sure what could be causing the migraine but of course I'm guessing one of the new foods I"m eating is causing an allergic reaction? I forgot to mention that fruits and milk cause an uneasy feeling in my forehead, sort of like an increase in pressure, whenever I eat them. but I've been reacting to most foods like that for the past couple years. An immediate intolerance it seems or sensitivity. Definitely not an allergic reaction tho. Does that point to a digestion issue?

Also, since changing my diet I've been unresponsive to certain stimulants like Modafinil and Ritalin. This is not good because I basically need these stimulants to function due to my depression, fatigue, and severe brain fog. What could be causing this? Is my body just getting used to the huge change in sugar intake? Before this new diet I didn't eat that much sugar and never drank milk or orange juice.

TLDR; Headaches began a week or so after my new diet and a few days into my new diet I became unresponsive to certain stimulants. What could it be?

Last edited:
Perhaps your digestion isn't 100% and it is leading to some problems? I Personally can only handle small amounts of fruit fibers before issues arise. Migraines were also a big problem for me. I believe raw onion and wheat are to blame for them. I rarely eat wheat and I avoid onion now. All is well, but i really, really love pico de gallo.

JCastro

I stopped responding to Adderall before "Peating" because I was so depleted of everything. Perhaps you were running on stress hormones and your body is now wanting to rest.

I've had that head pressure, especially from dairy with added cultures. I was convinced it was from mercury in the brain but it only improved after I started feeding myself well. I think it's related to vasoconstriction and brain ischemia. Ginkgo biloba and vinpocetine help get oxygen and blood to the brain but research them until you're comfortable.

Are you eating carrots daily to clean the gut? You might want to try an anti-parasite formula or an antibiotic if you have yeast symptoms like itching, dandruff, acne. If it actually is from allergies, you can just try an anti-histamine for short term relief.

Are you getting enough B1 to utilize your carbs? You can try taking vitamin C, E, and magnesium several times a day for inflammation and they might help with the migraines.

I've heard bag breathing can alleviate migraines.

OP
B

blackkzeus

Thanks guys. If it's an endotoxin issue can I just eat a few carrots a day instead of taking activated charcoal? Also, I think it maybe a digestion issue but I don't have any problems with stomach aches or constipation. Basically, just pressure in the forehead after consuming certain food like milk and some fruits.

J castro what do you mean by feeding yourself well? Like getting in enough calories? And yes I'm eating a few baby carrots a day. Would taking a multivitamin help with gaining responsiveness to stims? When did you start responding again to adderall and what helped? Maybe modafinil was increasing stress hormones and now that my diet has changed my body is no longer running on stress hormones so modafinil has no stress hormones to activate it?

JCastro

Yes, I need 3000+ calories per day, sometimes 4000+. Depending on your weight, height and how sick you are the needs are different. I check my foods through cronometer to make sure I'm not missing any nutrients.

A decent multivitamin and B-complex can help. Try to get ones with the least additives. If you tolerate them, aspirin and red light help the mitochondria and so can promote energy and healing. I like this heat lamp.

I have a long way to go and improvement takes time. Gelatin and tons of protein (80-110 g), sugar (350-600 g), and coconut oil are what helped the Adderall to start working again, just a little. Before, it did nothing but make my allergies worse.

There could always be a missing puzzle piece. I was taking melatonin for sleep and didn't realize how damaging it was and preventing improvement.

OP
B

blackkzeus

What are your sugar sources? Did you have any digestive issues that cleared up after you started peating

OP
B

blackkzeus

Notice any benefits since you started peating? Like more energy, less brain fog, Better mood, etc?

PeatThemAll

With regards to dairy, it just might be the extra calcium. Personally, dairy numbs me, especially at the gut level (depending on the source, some say it's linked to caseomorphins which have opioid-like properties, and thus slow down gastric motility, as well as numb/increase pain tolerance). Could be intolerance.

OP
B

blackkzeus

hmm I don't take into too much dairy so I doubt I'm over doing it with the calcium.

OP
B

blackkzeus

So I'm good with the stimulants. Just curious as to why the new diet is causing acne and darkening the circles around my eyes

Xhale1991

Are you eating carrots daily to clean the gut? You might want to try an anti-parasite formula or an antibiotic if you have yeast symptoms like itching, dandruff, acne.

What is an anti-parasite formula? I have all these symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals