I finally caught the rona- any advice for quick recovery?

I am throwing the kitchen sink at it but its developed over about a week and gotten progressively worse. Not super sick yet but feeling tightness in chest and blocked nostrils. Also lightheaded and very weak. To make matters worse I am moving house tomorrow so really need to get over this quickly! I have been downing OJ and taken oreganol, aspirin, adrenal cocktail, magnesium and d3.

Anyone have any other tips? I thought about adding in some progesterone but not sure how much and I have never supplemented during my follicular phase which I am in now.

Kykeon

I am throwing the kitchen sink at it but its developed over about a week and gotten progressively worse. Not super sick yet but feeling tightness in chest and blocked nostrils. Also lightheaded and very weak. To make matters worse I am moving house tomorrow so really need to get over this quickly! I have been downing OJ and taken oreganol, aspirin, adrenal cocktail, magnesium and d3.

Anyone have any other tips? I thought about adding in some progesterone but not sure how much and I have never supplemented during my follicular phase which I am in now.
@ecstatichamster said bag breathing was helpful for him. Bag Breathing Helps Flu; Ventilators And Oxygen Probably Kill
I would take antihistamines as well.

P

Peatness

Do you take zinc? These threads might be helpful

mrchibbs

Vit D, Zinc, Famotidine, Cypro, MB, Cascara Sagrada are some of the things which helped for me. Took about 5-7 days to feel 100% again.

I second the recommendations of @ecstatichamster and @mrchibbs. I've had two possible corona virus infections, and in both cases, vitamin B1 made a big difference.

Perry Staltic

I've seen the combination of saline, hydrogen peroxide and silver hydrosol in equal parts nebulized several times a day help people recover pretty quickly (my own father included).

Based on what I've read, nebulized H2O2, with the possible addition of ionic silver and some form of iodine (e.g., Lugosols), seems like the easiest and most sensible and effective thing to do for respiratory afflictions. In a normalized saline solution, of course

Jstar

Ivermectin. Can order it online but, if in a hurry, a local pet feed store or possibly Tractor supply might carry it. It‘s not very soluble in water. Tube is for 1250 pound horse, so 5 clicks, or enough for 250 pounds should do it. Each click is for 50 pounds. Soak five clicks in 15 ml of vodka for at least 3 hours (overnight is better) then top off with some grapefruit juice. Tastes pretty good. It‘s called a greyhound. Just had one this morning. Take for three days in a row. Other things are helpful as well, including liposomal vit. C, and high doses of zinc combined with a zinc ionophore, such as quinine or quercetin. Zinc, of course, depletes copper so this would only be for a few days. Selenium, CDS, vitamin D, lysine, etc. can also be helpful.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Everyone had great additions. You can go on FLCCC and find a dr for Iver and Doxy.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Fresh air and sunlight.

Jstar

9597506E-8B7B-488F-A37D-C3852365D71D.jpeg

DennisX

Go to zelenko.com web site. Dr. Zelenko has effective protocols if you can't get ivermectin or HCQ

rothko

large dose mb. i did that after test. i had very mild symptoms for two days. although maybe i would have anyway. -- to be honest. i just caught a cold this last week. has lasted 4x as long already

I

i_nomad

Currently have it… Turns out the recommended large doses of supplements around the internet seem to be too much. Especially when Peat is applied.

I backed off the supplemental Zinc, C and didn’t even start taking quercetin. I’m getting a fair amount of the first two from milk and OJ, anyway. Also realized the aspirin could have been causing chest issues so I dropped that for now. All of the above could have COVID-like symptoms if taken in excess or have a negative reaction. I figured I’m far better off with food sources anyway.

Also, famotidine definitely seems to be helping (studies show it works best with aspirin, though). Otherwise, I’m continuing with just my general Peat style routine.

Edit: AND Ivermectin, of course. Had to rely on the Horse version though. Be sure it’s the Ivermectin only. I did the .2 routine on day 1,3,5,6 before realizing some of the other stuff was likely causing what felt like COVID getting worse. Still narrowing that down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pablo Cruise

Quercetin 250mg twice daily plus usual zinc, vit C, VIT D. Aspirin 162-325mg for blood clots.
Of course HCQ twice daily if u can find.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom