I finally caught the rona- any advice for quick recovery?

Pablo Cruise

Quercetin 250mg twice daily plus usual zinc, vit C, VIT D. Aspirin 162-325mg for blood clots.
Of course HCQ twice daily if u can find.

Jstar

4E92702A-28F0-467E-87E0-EB18E0A99070.jpeg

gaze

Currently have it… Turns out the recommended large doses of supplements around the internet seem to be too much. Especially when Peat is applied.

I backed off the supplemental Zinc, C and didn’t even start taking quercetin. I’m getting a fair amount of the first two from milk and OJ, anyway. Also realized the aspirin could have been causing chest issues so I dropped that for now. All of the above could have COVID-like symptoms if taken in excess or have a negative reaction. I figured I’m far better off with food sources anyway.

Also, famotidine definitely seems to be helping (studies show it works best with aspirin, though). Otherwise, I’m continuing with just my general Peat style routine.

Edit: AND Ivermectin, of course. Had to rely on the Horse version though. Be sure it’s the Ivermectin only. I did the .2 routine on day 1,3,5,6 before realizing some of the other stuff was likely causing what felt like COVID getting worse. Still narrowing that down.
well said. i think i would avoid all supplements as well, and if things got worse would probably ask for antibiotics. the problem is so many supplements have potential dangers. vitamin C (AA) and methylene blue which have both been recommended, can both react badly with iron. supplementing metals can cause problems, aspirin gives people major gut irritation, even vitamins can be allergenic. no supplement has made me feel as bad as vitamin k has. i think at the very least everyone should only take supplements which they have taken before to know how they're body reacts to it. even ivermectin can cause brain damage. things should only be used if really necessary

Last edited:
Famotidine 20mg twice daily, cyproheptadine 1mg twice daily, progesterone 2-3 mg once daily, pregnenone with DHEA 2mg once daily. Also activated charcoal two capsules on an empty stomach to keep the gut clean. That’s what I used while working in a covid ward with lots of nightshifts. Tested positive on the second week and developed No symptoms whatsoever.

CiggyTardust

3% HP (five minutes) is stinging, what is your experience?

I haven't personally done it as I haven't gotten sick enough to warrant treatment but my dad says it does burn... I believe the link I covered addresses this. Either dilute the solution further with saline or just do silver hydrosol with saline is what I told my dad. He's better now. Straight hydrogen peroxide isn't recommended so make sure you're adding saline to dilute it.

Prota

I haven't personally done it as I haven't gotten sick enough to warrant treatment but my dad says it does burn... I believe the link I covered addresses this. Either dilute the solution further with saline or just do silver hydrosol with saline is what I told my dad. He's better now. Straight hydrogen peroxide isn't recommended so make sure you're adding saline to dilute it.
Thanks!

LDoc80

I used thiamine and, basically, anything that increases glutathione. My focus was glutamine, glycine, NAC, and hot/cold contrast showers (even when ill). For the shower: 3 mins hot as you can, 45 secs cold as you can x 3, finishing in hot. Even one cycle is good.

go to chris materjohn's site, he wrote a guide for how to treat it... seems like the biggest thing is getting vitamin D to between 50 and 60 ahead of time. he said before the symptoms hit, you could mega dose D to try to get it up. just go buy it, it costs like 15 dollars and he gives a few other recommendations of supplements to take. i dont want to share it as it is behind a paywall.

golder

go to chris materjohn's site, he wrote a guide for how to treat it... seems like the biggest thing is getting vitamin D to between 50 and 60 ahead of time. he said before the symptoms hit, you could mega dose D to try to get it up. just go buy it, it costs like 15 dollars and he gives a few other recommendations of supplements to take. i dont want to share it as it is behind a paywall.
He’s put recommendations to alleviate the coronavirus behind a paywall? Wow. I think I’ve heard enough.

He’s put recommendations to alleviate the coronavirus behind a paywall? Wow. I think I’ve heard enough.
welcome to a world where you need money to buy food, shocking, its like 15 dollars chill out. and i'd rather pay and take his advice who has been a medical researcher for like 15 years versus joe schmoe on this forum that watched a youtube conspiracy video that thinks they are an authority

TAG145

Forum Supporter
I am throwing the kitchen sink at it but its developed over about a week and gotten progressively worse. Not super sick yet but feeling tightness in chest and blocked nostrils. Also lightheaded and very weak. To make matters worse I am moving house tomorrow so really need to get over this quickly! I have been downing OJ and taken oreganol, aspirin, adrenal cocktail, magnesium and d3.

Anyone have any other tips? I thought about adding in some progesterone but not sure how much and I have never supplemented during my follicular phase which I am in now.
My husband just recovered from C19 using Pepcid, zinc, C, Quercetin but then I had him add in Black cumin seed with honey and it seemed to accelerate his recovery. Black cumin seed is supposed to be a good substitute for ivermectin.

My husband just recovered from C19 using Pepcid, zinc, C, Quercetin but then I had him add in Black cumin seed with honey and it seemed to accelerate his recovery. Black cumin seed is supposed to be a good substitute for ivermectin.
What dosage of black cumin seed?

Allen

Claritin has been shown to help, but more likely any H1 antihistamine would be effective... Pick your favorite and take it.

I would also recommend looking at the I-Mask protocol. Its updated frequently. It no longer has famotidine and still doesn't have H1 antihistamines.

GeoX

Ivermectin. Can order it online but, if in a hurry, a local pet feed store or possibly Tractor supply might carry it. It‘s not very soluble in water. Tube is for 1250 pound horse, so 5 clicks, or enough for 250 pounds should do it. Each click is for 50 pounds. Soak five clicks in 15 ml of vodka for at least 3 hours (overnight is better) then top off with some grapefruit juice. Tastes pretty good. It‘s called a greyhound. Just had one this morning. Take for three days in a row. Other things are helpful as well, including liposomal vit. C, and high doses of zinc combined with a zinc ionophore, such as quinine or quercetin. Zinc, of course, depletes copper so this would only be for a few days. Selenium, CDS, vitamin D, lysine, etc. can also be helpful.

Couldn't find any more info on horse paste in vodka (and grapefruit juice). Does the vodka do something beneficial to the horse paste? Any more info? Thanks.

IROM

Is OP still alive?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom