I finally caught the rona- any advice for quick recovery?

OP
curious_anthro
Thanks so much everyone for your responses! I got a hold of some ivermectin and following the I-MASK+ protocol as suggested

1635770707573.png

I noticed a difference within 12 hours of taking it. Just took my second dose today. Also taking daily aspirin, vitamin D3, whole food vit C, vitamin E, dessicated oysters and cascara. However, still haven't fully shaken it, guess it just takes some time as I am day 5 now. My main symptoms now are full body lethargy/weakness, dry cough and tight chest but not feeling too bad considering... ordered some MB and progest-E so hoping to see more improvement adding those in. Tried piriteze but no effect... will try cypro next.

rayban

Thanks so much everyone for your responses! I got a hold of some ivermectin and following the I-MASK+ protocol as suggested

View attachment 29676

I noticed a difference within 12 hours of taking it. Just took my second dose today. Also taking daily aspirin, vitamin D3, whole food vit C, vitamin E, dessicated oysters and cascara. However, still haven't fully shaken it, guess it just takes some time as I am day 5 now. My main symptoms now are full body lethargy/weakness, dry cough and tight chest but not feeling too bad considering... ordered some MB and progest-E so hoping to see more improvement adding those in. Tried piriteze but no effect... will try cypro next.

Is there a way to accurately know if you need an antihistamine? i tried cetirizine for my itch on my tongue and whiteness but it does not go away.

LucyL

Is there a way to accurately know if you need an antihistamine? i tried cetirizine for my itch on my tongue and whiteness but it does not go away.
I developed the tongue itch, and kind of the whole back of my mouth felt like that so I took a Claratin (not D) (Loratadine) and it was quite helpful. I've been taking cypro, applied externally, but maybe not enough of that.

hei

Famotidine 20mg twice daily, cyproheptadine 1mg twice daily, progesterone 2-3 mg once daily, pregnenone with DHEA 2mg once daily. Also activated charcoal two capsules on an empty stomach to keep the gut clean. That’s what I used while working in a covid ward with lots of nightshifts. Tested positive on the second week and developed No symptoms whatsoever.
What treatments do the patients get?

InChristAlone

I had these symptoms back in beginning 2019 before we ever knew of a novel virus. The dry cough wouldn't stop until I boiled onions and breathed the steam from that and put the warm onions on my chest. I also took raw crushed garlic that day as well. The nagging cough finally stopped. I think all these medicines are overkill and we should go back to basics. Keep the respiratory system free of bacteria by nebulizing hydrogen peroxide or Lugol's iodine or if you had no idea of any of this because it was before the hysteria like me try steaming onions.

mamakitty

I had these symptoms back in beginning 2019 before we ever knew of a novel virus. The dry cough wouldn't stop until I boiled onions and breathed the steam from that and put the warm onions on my chest. I also took raw crushed garlic that day as well. The nagging cough finally stopped. I think all these medicines are overkill and we should go back to basics. Keep the respiratory system free of bacteria by nebulizing hydrogen peroxide or Lugol's iodine or if you had no idea of any of this because it was before the hysteria like me try steaming onions.
Yeah, throwing everything and the kitchen sink at what might or might not be a big deal, seems to be rather an overkill.

I got a very bad dry cough in April of 2019 and it persisted for six weeks. I didn’t do anything really, it ran its course and was over. I have had this kind of flu with lingering dry killer cough a couple times before in my life. I never did anything special, except steam bath once.
I have to say, I do dread that kind of cough and really hope to avoid it, but I think people are really overdoing the supplements and drugs here.

InChristAlone

Yeah, throwing everything and the kitchen sink at what might or might not be a big deal, seems to be rather an overkill.

I got a very bad dry cough in April of 2019 and it persisted for six weeks. I didn’t do anything really, it ran its course and was over. I have had this kind of flu with lingering dry killer cough a couple times before in my life. I never did anything special, except steam bath once.
I have to say, I do dread that kind of cough and really hope to avoid it, but I think people are really overdoing the supplements and drugs here.
Yeah I am pretty against the hysteria causing people to use harmful drugs, and possibly overdoing supplements especially fat soluble ones.

OP
curious_anthro
If anyone is interested I can confirm- IVERMECTIN WORKS!

I realized I initially was following the old version of the I-MASK protocol and only took one dose of ivermectin and then a second dose a few days later whereas the new version for the delta variant (if that is even a thing) encourages daily use for 5 days or until recovered at a slightly higher dose. This changed the game. Of course I was using all of the other mentioned supplements but I really noticed a difference following the newer protocol. And I took the 'human form' of it not the paste, not that it probably matters other than ease of use. I even noticed ease of some of my long-term unrelated symptoms after ivermectin like constipation and acne.

It is such a shame these clearly beneficial treatments are being attacked. If I had monoclonal antibodies I am sure my recovery would have been even quicker.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom