My Nutrient Requirements/Caloric Intake Are Increasing After 7 Years

Velve921

Love to get everyones thoughts on this.

7 years ago when I first started implementing Peat's ideas, my health was in a really bad spot.

The first 2 years I was overfeeding like crazy 4000-4500 kcals per day as my body was insatiable. Previously before Peat I was only taking in 1600-2000 kcals a day with lots of fasting and crossfit. So I'm sure many of you can imagine that my body needed some overfeeding.

And then, my 3rd-5th year my kcal necessities started coming down; only needing 3000-3500; sometimes 2500.

However, in the past year my caloric requirements are increasing like crazy or my sleep is poor. I may enter the 5000 kcals per day very soon. During this time I've been taking on some business projects that has required more brain work capacity than I've ever had to deal with. I've found myself relentlessly learning material that may add upto 90-100 hours a week. Coupled with my father passing, supporting my mom, and of course, the stress of this past year.

Has anyone else had similar experiences? It's really opening my eyes to have much energy the brain requires for growth and stress reduction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals