mantq

Hey guys,
I've been doing great as of lately, thanks to this forum! However, ever since I've started eating more carbs, I've been noticing a lot more face puffiness, especially in the morning (fades only towards the evening). How could I prevent this? It is really uncomfortable, half of the day my face feels puffy, you know that feeling as in you just woke up. My energy is through the roof, my bodyfat levels are sub 10% bodyfat, chest and abs vascularity, carrying a lot of lean muscle mass (I'm 6'2, 190 pounds 10% bodyfat tested), so body fat and estrogen are most likely not the issue. Nowadays I do consume a teaspoon of baking soda, trying to eat more salt here and there, drinking oj and milk, lots of fruit, protein and carbs. Any thoughts on reducing face puffiness? The only way I have ever gotten rid of it is when I go very low carb, but that makes me feel like ***t.
Thanks everyone!

P

Peatness

Check your urine ph, the baking soda might be pushing your ph up. In my experience drinking lots of milk and baking soda don't go well together

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Happy that you are kicking butt - well done.

Could be many things, but perhaps you are having way too much sodium, especially since you supplement with baking soda. It could also be not enough potassium when compared to sodium. Another theory could be elevated morning cortisol for various reasons. Trial a midnight snack or a 4am alarm snack to see if it changes anything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals