Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

My Dilemma After 5 Years Of "Peating"

Discussion in 'Diet' started by frant26, Dec 17, 2018.

1. OP
    frant26

frant26 Member

Absolutely! I've been getting help that way, and made a few realizations. But I need a coach who can help me with tracking & accountability because I otherwise get lost. It's too much information to handle sometimes.

Great point. In my case it's going back (more or less) to where I was just 5 years ago. Effortless erections, less belly fat, a bit more optimistic on life.

You're totally right @tara . He has mentioned white sugar can be helpful in certain stressful circumstances, but some people who follow Peat eat a metric ton of refined sugars every day and 8+ supplements. All this personal process is going back to the basics. Appreciate your help.

I was at the beach last week, in a very low stress situation so I tried doing intermittent fasting with bulletproof-style coffees. I think it's slowly working to get rid of stubborn fat. I took extra vitamin E. I slept really well and felt happy. That said I wouldn't do it in winter or any other stressful situation. Now back to normal, feel as usual. Listening to my body much more than the FUD has been a great way to start this year.

Happy 2019 everyone!

2. Socks0rs

Socks0rs New Member

What's the significance of this?

I ask because my left ankle has a large bald patch and i've always wondered what the hell caused it.

3. CDT

CDT Member

If I may ask, what is your daily diet consumption? Perhaps we can do a quick analysis based on your food choice origin/sources..

4. bboone

bboone Member

this makes no sense. did you try out different macro ratios? basically all you're doing when "peating" is switching to higher quality food sources, so i don't see how your testosterone could possibly have dropped by a third unless you ate way too little fat or little protein.