New Here, "Peating" 2 Months, Need Suggestions

OP
Sonybaloney

Sonybaloney

Thankyou, clash. I think you may be right about the dairy. I have been drinking a lot less (at first I was drinking a lot - after a huge break from milk at all) and yesterday decided to have a 20 oz latte. The effect wasn't immediate, but I bloated like a balloon last night with severe pain. I'll take a break again for a few days and try a big latte again to see if I can replicate the effects.

I also wonder if my night time belly can be a result of cortisol or estrogen?

Did you have the weight gain in the middle from cheese also?

Doing the calculations for P,C, F that you gave, I came up with these numbers:
100g P
300g C
56g F
2100 total calories

This is the exact range I have been in for all of the days I have been using cronometer. If anything is high, it's the fat by a few grams. All saturated.

The main foods this past week or so have been:
eggs, CO, butter, milk, papaya, applesauce, melon, winter squash, coke, coffee, collagen, cheese, carrots, liver, beef, bacon (refried in CO), OJ, sugar.

Last edited:

miki14

I don't want to judge but you are a mother of 3 plus special needs kid and you work/ go to school full time? How can this work for you as a mother and your kids? You can't out eat bad relations/neglect and a crazy work schedule. Best wishes from a son who grew up with a fulltime working single mom :)

Kunder

I don't want to judge but you are a mother of 3 plus special needs kid and you work/ go to school full time? How can this work for you as a mother and your kids? You can't out eat bad relations/neglect and a crazy work schedule. Best wishes from a son who grew up with a fulltime working single mom :)

You should not judge all working moms on the basis on your neglectful footloose unwed mother.