I Have a Liver Hemoangioma

Just went for my yearly health checkup.

The abdominal ultrasound found a growth on my liver, 11-13 mm in size, which they say is a hemoangioma (benign tumor which causes a cluster of blood vessels to form).

This was not present on the same scan last year, so it developed quickly and recently. From the information online and what they told me, it's not necessarily a reason to worry. But they recommended further diagnostics to be sure, including an MR scan with contrast (is this a potentially harmful thing to get injected into you?)

From what I read online this is far more common in women, esp. those on birth control, so it could be tied to estrogen, and I do, in fact, have huge estrogen problems for the past 2 years, ever since quitting Finasteride and attempting to restore my hormonal balance. I've also been taking some herbs like Butea Superba recently (2-3 weeks) to increase DHT, this herb can apparently be mutagenic at some really high doses but I never took more than 2 g / day and I doubt this is the cause.

Any advice or comments?

Also read some info that this could be as a result of "HCG abuse" and HCG is something that I injected for many months as part of this PFS protocol, although the doses are far from what I would consider "abuse" (250 IU 3 times weekly)...

Just went for my yearly health checkup.

The abdominal ultrasound found a growth on my liver, 11-13 mm in size, which they say is a hemoangioma (benign tumor which causes a cluster of blood vessels to form).

This was not present on the same scan last year, so it developed quickly and recently. From the information online and what they told me, it's not necessarily a reason to worry. But they recommended further diagnostics to be sure, including an MR scan with contrast (is this a potentially harmful thing to get injected into you?)

From what I read online this is far more common in women, esp. those on birth control, so it could be tied to estrogen, and I do, in fact, have huge estrogen problems for the past 2 years, ever since quitting Finasteride and attempting to restore my hormonal balance. I've also been taking some herbs like Butea Superba recently (2-3 weeks) to increase DHT, this herb can apparently be mutagenic at some really high doses but I never took more than 2 g / day and I doubt this is the cause.

Any advice or comments?
MRI's are much preferable to radiation...........so I wouldn't worry much about getting an MRI. As to the gadolinium contrast agent, I'm not a fan. They can cause kidney damage in some. They will need to test your kidney function before permitting the MRI to get an idea whether or not your kidneys are strong enough to handle it. . Ask your Doctor if they would consider giving you the MRI without the contrast agent. Can't hurt to ask...................... Actor Chuck Norris actually sued when his wife was harmed:

Gadolinium Poisoning Lawsuits Filed by Chuck Norris, MRI Patients. Actor Chuck Norris claims a contrasting agent used in his wife's MRI poisoned her and made her very sick. He and his wife, Gena, sued three makers of the agent, a rare earth metal known as gadolinium, last November seeking $10 million in damages.Jul 25, 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have some liver hemangiomas different sizes, it was diagnosted some years ago by ultrasound and before I didn't have them. I interested what the causes their formation, if you think it is estrogen, then I also had high E2 in my lab test - 77 pg/ml (20-40 ref.).

I had the exact same thing/something quite similar when I trialed HCG, OP. I posted about it on another forum. It was described to me as a “benign cyst” and they didn’t go into depth. I had an MRI scan with contrast while on it.

Galdonium contrast agents are harmful even if they don't damage the kidneys. They accumulate in the body tissues and there is no effectively available chelators (there is an obscure one - not easily available)

I also have some liver hemangiomas different sizes, it was diagnosted some years ago by ultrasound and before I didn't have them. I interested what the causes their formation, if you think it is estrogen, then I also had high E2 in my lab test - 77 pg/ml (20-40 ref.).
just been told i also have one. any ideas what caused it? someone said proviron maybe and i did use dodgy chinese dht for a few years

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals