How to perma decrease sex drive?

redsun

you can help me get to the root of my issues to be fair

just donate me 100k for LL and brain implants
Go ahead and continuing distracting yourself from the true nature of your problem using humor and the lies you tell yourself. I am sure that'll work out well in a few years time.

OP
U

unanimous

Go ahead and continuing distracting yourself from the true nature of your problem using humor and the lies you tell yourself. I am sure that'll work out well in a few years time.
the only lie i hear rn is the cope introspection you claim will benefit me lol

redsun

the only lie i hear rn is the cope introspection you claim will benefit me lol

Don't even bother trying to BS us. I know you know this is the truth of your situation. It's alright though, without a doubt you are still quite young. Blaming the world, your environment you grew up and current environment and other people for your problems, including your lack of attention from women, is much easier than self-examination and accountability.

OP
U

unanimous

Don't even bother trying to BS us. I know you know this is the truth of your situation. It's alright though, without a doubt you are still quite young. Blaming the world, your environment you grew up and current environment and other people for your problems, including your lack of attention from women, is much easier than self-examination and accountability.
bluepill

Vileplume

Major GermanTruther vibes in the tone here, talking about "incel" and all these different colors of pills. Labeling yourself like that seems just as unhealthy as identifying with any other social construct.

Korven

Major GermanTruther vibes in the tone here, talking about "incel" and all these different colors of pills. Labeling yourself like that seems just as unhealthy as identifying with any other social construct.

I was gonna mention that this sounds like another flavour of GermanTruther, however I haven't seen any German quotation marks ,, " so maybe this is GermanTruther's incel cousin that lives in the US and takes steroids.

Vileplume

I was gonna mention that this sounds like another flavour of GermanTruther, however I haven't seen any German quotation marks ,, " so maybe this is GermanTruther's incel cousin that lives in the US and takes steroids.
AmericanTruther

M

MadnessofMemory

libido is the result of testosterone/estrogen ratio in body no? im roided atm with 2k nd/dl serum test yet have moderate sex drive

Yes, more than androgens are involved.

You could take actions to increase serotonin, lower dopamine, or crash your e2 with large amounts of DHT steroids.

And you will feel worse.

Libido, especially for men, is usually connected to physical and mental health. I would try something else. Abstinence without fantasy probably wouldn’t hurt.

You sound depressed. That is not unfathomable given the state of modern society.

JamesGatz

AmericanTruther
🤣🤣That was FUNNY man

It MIGHT be considering he's asking for Limb Lengthening and states he's high T - that part sounds like him

But I don't know GermanTruther sounds healthier than this guy honestly - he would AT LEAST be trolling you guys back

Veritas IV

Yup Troll, and handing out questionable advice in other threads/posts. Get enough of these and watch who arrives next to the forum, though it's already fully open for the world to see. Watch what you share here and dont get too comfortable. A paywalled section comes in handy.

Moderation needed here and elsewhere.

Last edited:

loess

Step 1: Locate ticks
Step 2: Allow ticks to latch onto your body
Step 3: Let ticks feed for 24-48 hours.
Step 4: Wait one year while Lyme disease progresses, bringing unimaginable pain and trauma into your body and your deepest levels of consciousness. Go for two years untreated for extra bonus fun, and eventual perpetual imprisonment in your very own bed.
Step 5: Enjoy your remaining years free of libido and full of maximum suffering.

Last edited:

-Luke-

My first thought. The mention of "semen retention" is another hint.

Iceman2016

besides aromatase inhibitors, what else do peat/users here suggest to decrease sex drive?

i am incel/blackpill adjacent and want to perma shut off my sex drive and lustful feelings. any advice recommended besides ssris

1. Stop watching YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok so you're not constantly constantly exposing yourself to this black pill incel nonsense. You're being brainwashed the same way all these poor kids are being transgenderized.

2. Choose a massive, almost impossible seeming goal and apply your put all your time and energy into achieving it.

3. Do as much extended fasting as you can. Fasting will definitely weaken your sex drive because your body will shut down any energy expenditure that it could otherwise use towards surviving. You will survive however, just with a very reduced quality of life (and lowered libido).

4. Sleep less. For generally the same reasons as fasting.

All of the above are not healthy but will definitely lower your libido.

Having said all that, respectfully, @redsun is right about everything he said. You should consider what he is saying with an open mind when you are one day able to do so.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals