How to perma decrease sex drive?

unanimous

besides aromatase inhibitors, what else do peat/users here suggest to decrease sex drive?

i am incel/blackpill adjacent and want to perma shut off my sex drive and lustful feelings. any advice recommended besides ssris

redsun

besides aromatase inhibitors, what else do peat/users here suggest to decrease sex drive?

i am incel/blackpill adjacent and want to perma shut off my sex drive and lustful feelings. any advice recommended besides ssris
Since you aren't using them anyway, just get your balls cut off. Problem solved.

PhilParma

Take some of my blood via transfusion.

Just kidding. I guess I would try:
1. increasing doses of prenenolone
2. increasing doses of progesterone

OP
U

unanimous

Take some of my blood via transfusion.

Just kidding. I guess I would try:
1. increasing doses of prenenolone
2. increasing doses of progesterone
is progesterone protective against neurotoxicity aswell? sorry new to peat but hes claimed lots of health benefits in it

MasterjohnFAN

This is a bad premise and you are mentally il to want to do this

best just to castrate ur self at that point as eunuchs might live longer

M

MadnessofMemory

nice troll

He wasn’t trolling. He was showing you how irrational this endeavor is.

Strong, healthy libido is associated with health, more often than not.

Whether you have sexual opportunities or not, crashing androgens to lower libido is not a logical solution.

You will feel worse, both mentally and physically.

Channeling the sexual energy into other things, such as hobbies you enjoy, would be more practical IMO.

Progesterone is usually feminizing in men.

OP
U

unanimous

He wasn’t trolling. He was showing you how irrational this endeavor is.

Strong, healthy libido is associated with health, more often than not.

Whether you have sexual opportunities or not, crashing androgens to lower libido is not a logical solution.

You will feel worse, both mentally and physically.

Channeling the sexual energy into other things, such as hobbies you enjoy, would be more practical IMO.

Progesterone is usually feminizing in men.
libido is the result of testosterone/estrogen ratio in body no? im roided atm with 2k nd/dl serum test yet have moderate sex drive

redsun

nice troll
Wanting to get rid of a fundamental part of your nature is a form of self-hate. Good news for you is there is almost no way to do it properly without causing some kind of acute or long term consequences. So eventually, you will be forced to reconcile with this part of yourself.

libido is the result of testosterone/estrogen ratio in body no? im roided atm with 2k nd/dl serum test yet have moderate sex drive
Libido is way more complicated then the levels of two sex hormones.

redsun

what else do you think influences libido then
Its not whar I think, its what we know from research that has already been done. Neuotransmitters are heavily involved such as dopamine, histamine, endogenous opioids, glutamate, nitric oxide, vasopressin, and others.

OP
U

unanimous

Its not whar I think, its what we know from research that has already been done. Neuotransmitters are heavily involved such as dopamine, histamine, endogenous opioids, glutamate, nitric oxide, vasopressin, and others.
which neurotransmitters increase sex drive, which decrease them then

redsun

which neurotransmitters increase sex drive, which decrease them then
No such thing as a simple answer to those questions. I am not going to entertain this stupid plan of yours if it was not obvious enough from my former posts. There is almost no way you can do this without hurting your health long term.

OP
U

unanimous

No such thing as a simple answer to those questions. I am not going to entertain this stupid plan of yours if it was not obvious enough from my former posts. There is almost no way you can do this without hurting your health long term.
might do semen retention tbh

Hans

Forum Supporter

DHT and progesterone might do it. Men going on DHT experience a decrease in sexual desire. Same with progesterone most of the time.
Serotonin is known to decrease libido, but using an SSRI is more likely going to give you loads of side effects.

OP
U

unanimous

Yeh, inner work is hilarious. Why become self-aware, get to the root of your issues and practice self-acceptance? Just be a blackpilled coward all your life.
you can help me get to the root of my issues to be fair

just donate me 100k for LL and brain implants

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals