How To Dissolve Tyronene

Luis aguilar

Hey there guys do any of you know what to use to dissolve Georgi's tyronene? 8mcg per drop is too much

Anything other than DMSO would be helpful

Thank you

BingDing

I have, and use it occasionally. I use Armour NDT most days, and Tyromix some days, and nothing some days.

My experience is that it takes time for these complex systems to react to new inputs and to normalize to a new set point, on the order of weeks and months. After years of supplementing (this, that and the other) thyroid I am stable at the high end of free T3 range, I'm always warm, and my HR is 90+. Missing a day or two of supplements is not significant and a dose of Tyronene is not significant.

It's not so much a question of what to supplement, RP has informed us of that. A person just has to adopt a stubborn insistence on seeing it through to other end when the health benefits become manifest, and last for a life time.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

I have, and use it occasionally. I use Armour NDT most days, and Tyromix some days, and nothing some days.

My experience is that it takes time for these complex systems to react to new inputs and to normalize to a new set point, on the order of weeks and months. After years of supplementing (this, that and the other) thyroid I am stable at the high end of free T3 range, I'm always warm, and my HR is 90+. Missing a day or two of supplements is not significant and a dose of Tyronene is not significant.

It's not so much a question of what to supplement, RP has informed us of that. A person just has to adopt a stubborn insistence on seeing it through to other end when the health benefits become manifest, and last for a life time.
Im glad it worked well for you:) Im barely starting off on thyroid myself and have already had a few problems with it. Im definetly hypothyroid, average pulse 75, and regular daily temperature 98.2, sometimes cold hands and feet. Ive tried cynoplus T3/T4, however Ive shortly discovered my body has a rough time converting T4 to T3 and every day I take cynoplus I CANNOT sleep, terrible insomnia.... I sleep just fine on days I only take T3 tho

Thats why Im starting off on only T3 tyronene

Im going to do 2mcg of T3 every hour and 20 minutes, around 7 times a day, do you think this is an okay dosage?

Yours or anyone elses thoughts are very much appreciated

BingDing

@Luis aguilar In my opinion that is a good approach, the dosage is physiological. The idea of starting with a low dose and increasing every couple weeks is solid no matter what type or brand of thyroid you use.

I joined the forum fairly early in its life when @charlie had done thyroid too much, too fast and had problems. He helped to hash out the slow approach; I've assumed that everyone understood it.

Don't give up is the first universal rule about thyroid, IMO. Lots of people have problems at first, it takes time to adjust, when metabolism improves it reveals other issues that are then fixable, etc. The second universal rule about thyroid is that it is fundamental to everything else. Getting cellular energy working right is what makes us bulletproof, coconut oil/displacing stored PUFAs is a strong second place but it never displaces thyroid's role as the main regulator of cellular energy production.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

@Luis aguilar In my opinion that is a good approach, the dosage is physiological. The idea of starting with a low dose and increasing every couple weeks is solid no matter what type or brand of thyroid you use.

I joined the forum fairly early in its life when @charlie had done thyroid too much, too fast and had problems. He helped to hash out the slow approach; I've assumed that everyone understood it.

Don't give up is the first universal rule about thyroid, IMO. Lots of people have problems at first, it takes time to adjust, when metabolism improves it reveals other issues that are then fixable, etc. The second universal rule about thyroid is that it is fundamental to everything else. Getting cellular energy working right is what makes us bulletproof, coconut oil/displacing stored PUFAs is a strong second place but it never displaces thyroid's role as the main regulator of cellular energy production.
Youve been a real help BingDing thanks again :)
Ive been doing 2mcg of T3 around every hour and a half, 5 plus times a day but Ive been experiencing some major headaches, this probably means my body isnt used to this like you said, but it is a low dose, so Ill wait it out to see what happens, my body just has to get used to this

BingDing

I think you will be fine, @Luis aguilar, just muscle through these early problems so long as they are transient (occur occasionally or for a short period); a week, two weeks, two months, two years, they all lay ahead of you and you will be alive when you get there. What you sort out today will make a difference in the future, it is worth the effort you are putting in now.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

I think you will be fine, @Luis aguilar, just muscle through these early problems so long as they are transient (occur occasionally or for a short period); a week, two weeks, two months, two years, they all lay ahead of you and you will be alive when you get there. What you sort out today will make a difference in the future, it is worth the effort you are putting in now.
Hey Bing Ding, Im not taking any T4 you think that could be problamatic since Im doing 2mcg T3 every hour n a half, 8X a day?

BingDing

I'm not sure, I can't recall if there is any consensus or definitive Peat opinion about it. I started with Cynomel (Cytomel) and Cynoplus cause Peat liked it but I didn't get much out of them. Then found a doc who prescribed Armour NDT just because I asked for it (who later lost his license for prescribing oxycodone by email). Then I asked for WP brand because I thought the excipients were better but didn't get much out of that. Tried all three of Idealabs thyroid and found them pretty good. The pharmacy gave me NP brand and it was effective but had a weird chemical taste so I went back to Armour.

I pretty herky jerky trip, I know, but somewhere along the line it caught on. And I think getting replete in micro nutrients and long term use of coconut oil were very important.

Sticking with what you're doing for a couple weeks and then increase dosage a little is usually a good approach.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals