How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

OP
A

ASR

My sexual jealousy makes me contemplate suicide.

Inaut

This thread is disintegrating quickly. @ASR find out how to be comfortable with who you are. Everything else is nonsense. You don't need 100000 women, you just need one good one, that's it that's all. Listening to people's opinions on this is a waste of your time and energy. It's also leading to unnecessary stress you are putting on yourself. Women like @YamnayaMommy telling you what's important to her doesn't/shouldn't matter to you. You aren't going to be every woman's first choice, none of us are in the world of idealism and looksism.

Last edited:
OP
A

ASR

This thread is disintegrating quickly. @ASR find out how to be comfortable with who you are. Everything else is nonsense. You don't need 100000 women, you just need one good one, that's it that's all. Listening to people's opinions on this is a waste of your time and energy.
I just feel that way. I cannot help it. In this existence only females are my passion.

OP
A

ASR

I might sound cringe but I am just telling the truth.

Inaut

I just feel that way. I cannot help it. In this existence only females are my passion.
You are lacking self worth then my friend. Start there. No woman can give you that, especially in the head space you are in. You will just get run over by weak women.

OP
A

ASR

You are lacking self worth then my friend. Start there. No woman can give you that, especially in the head space you are in. You will just get run over by weak women
I am just telling what I feel, I am so fascinated by women that it has become a passion. I do not know why I am like this. Is it nature?

Last edited:
OP
A

ASR

Otherwise, I am very happy by the responses all the people gave in this topic.

Thank you very much all of you!

Inaut

I am just telling what I feel, I am so fascinated by women that it has become a passion. I do not know why I am like this. Is it nature?
I'm not talking down to you here man., I understand how you feel.. When I was younger I felt the same way but eventually I realized that I was overthinking everything (it made me extremely uncomfortable around women). Stop giving away your power to anybody (women included) and develop some confidence. Women want real men and that means a guy that provides a sense of security. Stop beating yourself up and living in a fantasy world when it comes to image. It's all created to make you feel inadequate.

johnwester130

I think behaviour reflects the diet.

Ugly, bad tempered, angry, aggressive, bored, tired, depressive people probably eat a diet that promotes this behaviour.

Having a sense of humour, intelligence, free thinking, sociable and empathic behaviour also correlates to your diet.

baccheion

Clavicles don't fuse until late 20s. Start down the path to salvage remaining bone/physical growth. Negative canthal tilt means something (higher cortisol??). Upper body growth is based on calories + IGF-1 protein. 1 mg/kg vitamin K2 MK-4 split across 3 servings has an effect on rib cage clavicle area and on zygomatic arches. Needs a lot of milk/calcium and other things. Things are said about it on those incel forums.

johnwester130

I actually emailed ray a week ago about this

a novel way would be to wear gold and silver, they allegedly increase progesterone and attractiveness

I wonder why peat didn't mention testosterone, I posted some links showing it has pheromone effects

T

TheBeard

@ASR have you used Mk677 or Trenbolone in the past?

You seem anxious and obssessive to the same degree I've seen it being displayed by people who used any of these two substances.

T

TheBeard

@ASR I wouldn't put too much hope in preg, prog and dhea, especially in the doses recommended by Peat.
Minimal effects at best, not in the androgenic direction even.

OP
A

ASR

@ASR have you used Mk677 or Trenbolone in the past?

You seem anxious and obssessive to the same degree I've seen it being displayed by people who used any of these two substances.
No I havent used any of these.

I am naturally like this!

OP
A

ASR

@ASR I wouldn't put too much hope in preg, prog and dhea, especially in the doses recommended by Peat.
Minimal effects at best, not in the androgenic direction even.
I am so driven in this pursuit.

My sexual jealousy is off the charts. I cry in my room thinking these thoughts, or in public restroom.

OP
A

ASR

a novel way would be to wear gold and silver, they allegedly increase progesterone and attractiveness

I wonder why peat didn't mention testosterone, I posted some links showing it has pheromone effects
Tell me more!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals