Fruits with the highest glucose to fructose ratio.

Mr.Cacciatore

I want to try a low fructose diet but i also don’t want to eat starches and dextrose powder has no micronutrients. So i was looking for the fruits with the most glucose in comparison to fructose. I am finding very little on the web, does someone has a list of this with all the fruits o can someone give me a link?

OP
Mr.Cacciatore

Mr.Cacciatore

Is this chart helpful?

Not really because it’s just the amount of fructose. Let say that i want to eat 200 g of carbs per day, i want to eat them from fruits but having the lowest amount of fructose possible, so even if a fruit per se has little fructose, if the ratio with glucose is still 1:1 that means that in 200 there will still be 100 g if fructose and 100 of glucose.
What symptoms are you trying to alieve cutting out fructose?
Insulin resistance. There are studies showing that even if fructose does not stimulate insulin acutely it still raise insuline level in time cronically leading to insulin insensitivity. My fasting blood glucose is 106 since 2019, so it is quite elevated and i steuggle to lose wieght, instead i used to be shredded to the bone. Maybe those studies are biased, but i still want to try.

P

Peatness

Aha! I was investigating fructose for my husband's issues, it is called "fructose intolerance". Let is know if bloating goes away after cutting them out.
I bought a few packets of organic dired figs for my emergency supply. When the time comes I guess I wouldn't worry too much about bloating.

aliml

Insulin resistance. There are studies showing that even if fructose does not stimulate insulin acutely it still raise insuline level in time cronically leading to insulin insensitivity. My fasting blood glucose is 106 since 2019, so it is quite elevated and i steuggle to lose wieght, instead i used to be shredded to the bone. Maybe those studies are biased, but i still want to try.
Fructose increase glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) release.
GLP-1 increases insulin and decreases glucagon levels, which will result in decreased blood glucose.

Factors that May Increase GLP-1
  • Resistant starch
  • Butyrate
  • Olive oil/Oleic acid/MUFAs
  • Cinnamon
  • Palatinose/isomaltulose
  • Sucralose/Splenda
  • Berry and Citrus
  • Chlorogenic acid
  • Olive leaf extract
  • Grape Seed Extract
  • Berberine