Fructose: Back To The Future?

Cirion

It sucks. Have you tried taurine? 6g+ daily causes weight loss. I became skin and bone on it in 2 weeks. Have you tried eating only a few types of foods which don't cause bloating and adding back one food at a time to find out what you're sensitive to?

LOL I can only dream of ever being skin and bone! I'm more like the Pillsbury doughboy at the moment...

Yeah I'm probably going back to my modified vegan diet (gelatin and potato for only protein sources, and zero/very low fat) as its the only diet that got control over my weight even at higher calories and also got my temps reliably to 98.4F+ on a semi regular basis in the mornings. I stupidly tried to bring animal products back in, even though it never goes well. I'm basically completely done with animal products for good now. They just don't work (for me). Gelatin is my exception its technically an animal product but its the only safe one (zero tryptophan)

dreamcatcher

LOL I can only dream of ever being skin and bone! I'm more like the Pillsbury doughboy at the moment...

Yeah I'm probably going back to my modified vegan diet (gelatin and potato for only protein sources, and zero/very low fat) as its the only diet that got control over my weight even at higher calories and also got my temps reliably to 98.4F+ on a semi regular basis in the mornings. I stupidly tried to bring animal products back in, even though it never goes well. I'm basically completely done with animal products for good now. They just don't work (for me). Gelatin is my exception its technically an animal product but its the only safe one (zero tryptophan)
It's good that you know what works better for you! ACV in water should help with the digestion of foods/protein.
Some people on here got leaner on a predominantly meat diet, if I'm allowed to say :blackalien:

Cirion

It's good that you know what works better for you! ACV in water should help with the digestion of foods/protein.
Some people on here got leaner on a predominantly meat diet, if I'm allowed to say :blackalien:

Yeah some here are definitely saying they are doing well on meat, but meat and I recently had another breakup this week and I'm not ready to get back together with my ex just yet.

Be careful though about mentioning carnivores here. You'll definitely bring out the carnivores who want to eat you if you do :vamp:, and the people with pitchforks and torches won't be far behind...

Last edited:

yerrag

Not convinced the polyol pathway is so bad. It allows the body to lower high glucose levels as when the glucose is turned to fructose, the fructose can be metabolized.

It uses up NADPH and NAD+, so that's where it can be considered bad. But that's the tradeoff. But this is the nature of adaptation. You can get into stress mode when NADPH and NAD+ levels go down. But what's worse, allowing blood sugar to rise so high, or being depleted of NADPH and NAD+?

Amazoniac

Not convinced the polyol pathway is so bad. It allows the body to lower high glucose levels as when the glucose is turned to fructose, the fructose can be metabolized.

It uses up NADPH and NAD+, so that's where it can be considered bad. But that's the tradeoff. But this is the nature of adaptation. You can get into stress mode when NADPH and NAD+ levels go down. But what's worse, allowing blood sugar to rise so high, or being depleted of NADPH and NAD+?
I haven't read yet, but you're probably right.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals