Is Peat wrong on fructose?

Atman

Except all the testimonials of people reversing fatty liver by quitting sugar and/ or doing intermittent fasting, as shown by ultrasound.
What does quitting "sugar" mean for the average joe? Quitting their PUFA pastries from the grocery store or quitting their freshly squeezed orange juice?
All fruitarians are as lean as it gets, where is their fatty liver disease?

mrchibbs

What does quitting "sugar" mean for the average joe? Quitting their PUFA pastries from the grocery store or quitting their freshly squeezed orange juice?

Indeed. True carnivorous people tend to be very lean as well. Even people on high-fat diets are often lean.

The root of the issue is probably stress and the increase in endotoxin. Irritating foodstuffs including starch, carrageenan etc are probably the worst culprits.

kimbriel

Also, I would not blindly take copper supplements if you have NAFLD. Many people are toxic to copper, and blood tests are not very informative.
This was my experience following the revealing fraud guy. It didn't help me. I have NAFLD.

IVILA

Being lean doesn’t mean you don’t have fatty liver. You need to check on an ultrasound.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals