Fortero carbonic acid shampoo for hair loss

Dr. B

I saw a YouTube ad for this brand of shampoo

So they claim that hair loss is caused by poor blood flow and clogged sebum in hair follicles. They say that standard shampoo doesnt properly clear out the hair follicles.

Their shampoo has carbonic acid in it and apparently fizzes up when applied to hair. They say the fizzing action dissolves sebum clogging the follicles.

They also advise you can apply some of it as a test to a bare patch of skin, to observe a noticeable increase in body temperature and blood circulation.

the interesting thing with their solution is these are all things you also get with boosting the metabolism.

I saw a YouTube ad for this brand of shampoo

So they claim that hair loss is caused by poor blood flow and clogged sebum in hair follicles. They say that standard shampoo doesnt properly clear out the hair follicles.

Their shampoo has carbonic acid in it and apparently fizzes up when applied to hair. They say the fizzing action dissolves sebum clogging the follicles.

They also advise you can apply some of it as a test to a bare patch of skin, to observe a noticeable increase in body temperature and blood circulation.

the interesting thing with their solution is these are all things you also get with boosting the metabolism.
I would think some diluted fresh lemon juice massaged into the scalp would do the same thing. You didn’t post the brand.

OP
D

Dr. B

I would think some diluted fresh lemon juice massaged into the scalp would do the same thing. You didn’t post the brand.
The brand is called Fortero i believe

Do you know how else we can get carbonic acid? Is it safe to consume, are there any foods or drinks that have it

Do you know how else we can get carbonic acid? Is it safe to consume, are there any foods or drinks that have it
“Carbonic acid is produced when carbon dioxide is dissolved in water. Carbonic acid is a weak acid and is used by all mammals to buffer blood, as it is an intermediary in respiration. Carbonic acid, found in all carbonated beverages, is responsible for their fizz. It is also present in fermented foods as a byproduct of the fermentation of bacteria. In small quantities, carbonic acid is not thought to be harmful to people.”

“Carbonic acid is present in fermented foods as the waste produced by bacteria that feed on decomposing food, explains Michelle McGuire in “Nutritional Sciences.” Gas bubbles produced in food are usually the carbon dioxide from carbonic acid and a sign that the food is fermenting or going bad 1. Fermented grains and vegetables also contain beneficial bacteria that can keep potentially pathogenic microorganisms in check within your intestines and enhance the production of vitamins B-12 and K.“

Osukhan

i wonder if you could make something in a Soda stream, a diy shampoo

OP
D

Dr. B

Or just rinsing with sparking water fryer shampooing?
Yes so based on what you mentioned a good seltzer product should probably work fine instead of buying the shampoo? Because the shampoo is fairly expensive. You would have to basically use a can of seltzer in each shower because the carbonation will escape.

Do you think a good sparkling water would be best for this? Because soda would have sugar and other additives

So carbonic acid is literally whats in sparkling soda and water right

Yes so based on what you mentioned a good seltzer product should probably work fine instead of buying the shampoo? Because the shampoo is fairly expensive. You would have to basically use a can of seltzer in each shower because the carbonation will escape.

Do you think a good sparkling water would be best for this? Because soda would have sugar and other additives

I am learning at the same time as you so I don’t know, but is is worth a try.

“What is another name for carbonic acid?

Carbonic acid

Names
Other names Oxidocarboxylic acidHydroxyformic acid Hydroxymethanoic acid Carbonylic acid Hydroxycarboxylic acid Dihydroxycarbonyl Carbon dioxide solution Acid of greenhouse gas Aerial acid Metacarbonic acid

“What acid is good for hair loss?

Squaric acid is a topical sensitizer that provokes an allergic reaction which causes itching, redness, and eventually hair re-growth. Treatment with squaric acid is widely used for hair loss treatment.”

belcanto

They do sell just plain sparkling water as a mixer for other beverages.

OP
D

Dr. B

“What acid is good for hair loss?

Squaric acid is a topical sensitizer that provokes an allergic reaction which causes itching, redness, and eventually hair re-growth. Treatment with squaric acid is widely used for hair loss treatment.”

Some of the websites claim seltzer and soda dont contain much carbonic acid?

Anyway i did try it and it has a similar effect to shampoo to some extent. It somewhat dries the hair but not as bad as shampoo.

I also think their theory of hair loss makes sense. Since its based on CO2, body temperature and blood flow, and sebum clogging the hair follicles. With a faster metabolism all those factors would be increased.

Thw other thing is anytime I experienced hair loss from a supplement, or at least most times, my hair was actually oilier than normal!

Some of the websites claim seltzer and soda dont contain much carbonic acid?

Anyway i did try it and it has a similar effect to shampoo to some extent. It somewhat dries the hair but not as bad as shampoo.

I also think their theory of hair loss makes sense. Since its based on CO2, body temperature and blood flow, and sebum clogging the hair follicles. With a faster metabolism all those factors would be increased.

Thw other thing is anytime I experienced hair loss from a supplement, or at least most times, my hair was actually oilier than normal!
I have a healthy thick head of hair at sixty so I haven’t had to explore the hair loss avenue. I do wash my hair everyday though so maybe not letting the oil build up has saved me. I give my hair a good brushing, getting at the scalp, every night before bed too.

lucid&alive

Does anyone know the form of carbonic acid that is used to add to the shampoo? It seems something like this could be made and perhaps cheaper.

OP
D

Dr. B

Does anyone know the form of carbonic acid that is used to add to the shampoo? It seems something like this could be made and perhaps cheaper.
What are the different forms? Also maybe seltzer could work it should have some carbonic acid. The thing with the shampoo is that it sticks to the hair because of the foamy texture but seltzer water would easily drip down if its dumped on your head. But you could maybe use a bowl filled with seltzer and do it that way?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals