Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

yerrag

Flat Earth is a known psy-op used by governments to discredit conspiracies in general and to discredit people who believe in legitimate conspiracy theories. Anyone that is pushing this nonsense on here probably works for the government.
Nice try professor

Inaut

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCNGcbwxWg

age of deception. I saw a video that insinuated that what we see on the moon is actually a reflection of the landmasses on earth. It's like a reflective map and it shows a lot of land masses that aren't currently shown on our maps :) :(

IDK a thing

Jing

Here is just one small thing:
"The first person to estimate the circumference of the Earth was a Greek mathematician named Eratosthenes, who was born in 276 B.C. He did so by comparing shadows cast on the day of the summer solstice in what is today Aswan, Egypt, with the more northerly city of Alexandria. At noon, when the sun was directly overhead in Aswan, there were no shadows. In Alexandria, a stick set in the ground cast a shadow. Eratosthenes realized that if he knew the angle of the shadow and the distance between the cities, he could calculate the circumference of the globe.

On a flat Earth, there wouldn't have been any difference between the length of the shadows at all. The sun's position would be the same, relative to the ground. Only a globe-shaped planet explains why the sun's position should be different in two cities a few hundred miles apart."

Haven't seen any hard core evidence of any alternative reason for shadows of different lengths based on the rotation of a globe around the sun, lunar eclipses that show the curvature of the earth on the moon, ships that go over the horizon, etc. And any kind of map that a flat earther has made is just the most comical thing any scientist has ever seen with the ice walls preventing water from falling off into nowhere.

The Bible was not meant to be taken literally. I am a Christian and I am married to someone who studied theology he has educated me on quite a lot of stuff about what western Christianity gets wrong about the Bible. You have to take the culture and context into account. If flat earth was mentioned in the bible it was likely a result of culturally held beliefs and not some universal truth we can apply to our life today.

View: https://youtu.be/rqRvSQ3_CjM
go to 18.00 also works on a flat plane ...

Jing

I’m not trying to prove the earth is round, I want to know from a flat earther why I flew over ice sheets?

I’m not for or against, just curious
Why does ice sheets mean we live on a sphere?

Jing

Flat Earth is a known psy-op used by governments to discredit conspiracies in general and to discredit people who believe in legitimate conspiracy theories. Anyone that is pushing this nonsense on here probably works for the government.
That's just dumb.... you can use your own experiences to know the earth is flat but you need governments to tell you its a sphere.

CiggyTardust

No Guru, just school, uni, and a deep interest in the cosmos.

And I was simply pointing out that a few comments, such as how can we be sure that airplane distances are shorter via certain routes, and why we can’t see the curvature from ground level, are not holes in the prevailing narrative. The answer is there you just have to look

So... you've been indoctrinated? By the very same system we are claiming is built on a foundation of lies? Cool. We all have to different degrees. I won't fault you for that. Still haven't heard any rebuttal to the 8 inches per mile squared alleged curvature and why that doesn't prevent us from seeing objects very, very far away without issue. There are many examples out there if you know how to look and get past Google's algorithmic censorship.

Also, your understanding of "the holes in the prevailing narrative" is very elementary if that's all you can poke at. The holes are far bigger than that but again, I'm not interested in converting anyone but rather just asking questions. Maybe a few people might be open enough to ask the same questions without reverting to their programming... which I completely understand. I did it for years, scoffing at my friends who asked the same questions until I started to look at it myself.

Jing

So... you've been indoctrinated? By the very same system we are claiming is built on a foundation of lies? Cool. We all have to different degrees. I won't fault you for that. Still haven't heard any rebuttal to the 8 inches per mile squared alleged curvature and why that doesn't prevent us from seeing objects very, very far away without issue. There are many examples out there if you know how to look and get past Google's algorithmic censorship.

Also, your understanding of "the holes in the prevailing narrative" is very elementary if that's all you can poke at. The holes are far bigger than that but again, I'm not interested in converting anyone but rather just asking questions. Maybe a few people might be open enough to ask the same questions without reverting to their programming... which I completely understand. I did it for years, scoffing at my friends who asked the same questions until I started to look at it myself.
Ha the same school will tell people pufa are good for you

Quelsatron

The earth can't be flat because I have distinct memories of past and future lives directly observing the curvature of the earth, but there are a lot of virtual ghosts online that produce entropic false information designed to separate you from the godhead so flat earth is a common idea spread around.

Jing

The earth can't be flat because I have distinct memories of past and future lives directly observing the curvature of the earth, but there are a lot of virtual ghosts online that produce entropic false information designed to separate you from the godhead so flat earth is a common idea spread around.
Where did you see the curvature because according to Neil Tyson you can't see the curvature even at 100,000 ft?

Quelsatron

Where did you see the curvature because according to Neil Tyson you can't see the curvature even at 100,000 ft?
I was floating in orbit in my star-ship as my race was leaving the doomed planet. From other fragments of that life I speculate that the era was somewhere in around 600 thousand years into the future.

Jing

I was floating in orbit in my star-ship as my race was leaving the doomed planet. From other fragments of that life I speculate that the era was somewhere in around 600 thousand years into the future.
Lol

davvid_1

if the earth was flat wouldn't we have discovered the edge of it yet? with all our means of transport it still eludes us? why is it i can grab a compass - that works because the earths core is rotating creating a magnetic field - and head east on a plane forever? my brother is a pilot and i've had the privilege of travelling quite a lot due to cheap air fares. i've not been indoctrinated, nor did i claim my education was the source of my comments, was just responding the guru thing.

pilots can see the earths curvature. On certain routes like from Dubai to LA, you fly over the pole because it's shorter. You can see the aurora borealis due to solar flares hitting the earths magnetic field which "spew" out of the poles. Ive flown from the middle east to the west coast of america, to hawaii and on to japan, and then to qatar.

you can grab a telescope and observe the spherical planets, why assume the earth is any different? ive seen the rings of saturn through a telescope (and have to say it was overwhelmingly beautiful ) and you can observe the different faces of other planets. there is so much evidence im not sure why you would assume a light experiment to be true instead of assuming it false and looking for nullifying factors. for example light can be distorted by the atmosphere, and it can spread out over long distances making the measurements inaccurate.

InChristAlone

View: https://youtu.be/rqRvSQ3_CjM
go to 18.00 also works on a flat plane ...

Thanks for the link, found a great comment under it!!

"Modern man has been around circa 200,000 years, we observe Sunrise, and Sunset everyday, that is at least 143,000,000 observations, and we can now predict it utilising our model, like clockwork We made the observation 140 million times, guess what the only explanation is, for said observation? Pro tip, it's a Globe, like every other planet in the Universe We then created a predictive capable model for the observations we made, and a Map, that completely comports with observable reality We tried other scenarios to explain what we observed, (flat, concave, cookie monster etc) they were all rejected, guess why? The current model can be tested, verified, and most importantly, rejected if you have a better explanation for the observations that occur everyday, present it If you are proposing to do so though, you need to explain the 2 observable Celestial Poles, gravity (9.81 m/s2), seasons, time zones, parallax, moon cycles, angular velocity and size of the Sun and Moon etc What you flat Earth proponents fail to realise is, that Science is how we explain and describe what we observe everyday, in objective reality It is our best explanation, if you don't like it, come up with a better explanation for what we observe Simple right? Whilst you are trying to come up with subjective reasons, that deny reality and the objective reality we all experience, tell me when is first light for the Gold Coast in QLD Australia tomorrow, and when will Sunrise actually occur? When you try and make the prediction, and can't, question why you can't Because the Sun has risen and set over 140 million times, since Modern man was here, so why can't you tell me when it is going to occur? The only explanation for what we observe, is that we live on a globe Prove me wrong"

And then he goes even further!

"NASA have nothing to do with the shape of the Earth, and the people that do believe that, quite frankly, are idiotic Here is proof of the globe, NASA, photos, fictitious books not required Simple observations, that you can and should verify for yourself The fact the Sun and Moon move at 15° per hour, no matter where they are viewed from on Earth, and are the same angular size, no matter where they are viewed from, is simply geometrically and perspective wise, impossible on a flat Earth , which I will demonstrate below On a flat Earth, they would appear as different sizes and speeds dependent on where they were viewed from, this is not what we observe in reality, and these simple repeatable, predictable and testable observations are what made people question flat Earth 250 ch0 years ago, I mean we measured it 2300 years ago, with surprising accuracy As far as perspective is concerned though, nothing on Earth disappears bottom first, absolutely nothing and I am sick of this argument Remember that perspective is how you perceive danger when crossing the road - you are able to predict how long you have to cross the road because you know if the car is smaller and not visibly moving fast, then it must be far away This is what your senses tell you every second of every day, do you trust those senses? Because we know anything we see in the world, if it doesn't change in angular size to the observer, then it hasn't changed in distance from the observer - FACT Here is another thought exercise If we were standing at opposite ends of a 100m Running track, facing each other, and we put a ball the size of a car in the middle of us at the 50m line, it would appear the same size to both of us (Picture the car sized ball is the Sun) Now if the ball was rolled towards you at a constant speed of say 10mph, the ball would appear to get bigger for you, and smaller for me, this is something we know, without even having to actually do it, because it is the law of perspective, and as demonstrated with my crossing the street analogy, this is a sense we just trust and know (but the Sun doesn't do this) If we were then to stay where we are standing, and the ball was placed in the Middle of us again at the 50m mark, but this time was 20m on the infield, and again was rolled towards you at 10 mph, it would not only get bigger for you as the observer, but it would appear to speed up as well, even though we know it hasn't (picture the car again) I on the other hand, would again see the ball getting smaller, but it would also appear to slow down, even though we know it hasn't So if the Sun in moving away, and it is moving at the same speed, and not changing in size, what would another logical deduction be? Is it possible that the Sun is really far away, and we are actually rotating? Which is how they worked out we lived on a globe 2500 years ago, through observation Now if the Sun was above us, and was travelling around us in a 360 degree fashion, like the end of a minute hand on a clock, which I have seen as the flat earth model, the Sun would appear to change size and speed up and slow down, dependant where we viewed it from (think of the running track observation) So here is another analogy, but this time for what the Sun would do on a flat Earth Picture you are standing at the start finish line of the Indianapolis 500, if a car was moving at a constant speed of say 100 mph, as the car came past you, it would appear to get bigger, and would appear to be moving a lot faster, as it then gets to the opposite side of the track, it would appear smaller, and slower but the Sun and Moon don't change in speed or size So to believe in flat Earth, you have to reject the very senses that a lot of Flat Earth proponents tell us to trust, our eyes, because they can't see the curve of the Earth, so it must be flat, flawed logic on the Flat Earth cult if you ask me Flat Earth is where the rest of the world was 2500 years ago, yet you somehow think you know more than every scientist, mathematician, physicist and astronomer that ever lived, yet you don't understand what an equatorial mount is, and why it can only work on one shape An Equatorial Mount works by lining up Polaris when in the Northern Hemisphere, and Sig Oct in the Southern Hemisphere where I live, once lined up, I can track any Celestial Body using one axis of rotation, for the Sun to be above our head and moving in a rotating manner (which it can't be, as shown by my simple thought exercise) then my Equatorial Mount would be required to utilise 2 Axis of rotation to track said Celestial bodies, but it doesn't You also don't even have a map or model for a flat Earth Tell me the exact day when the next eclipse will be, the type of eclipse it will, be best location to view the eclipse, and the time of day it will happen? Explain how you worked it out Tell me when first light will be for the Gold Coast QLD Australia tomorrow morning, and when Sunrise will occur? Explain in detail how you worked it out , and made your prediction Tell me when the high tide will be tomorrow for the same location, and again tell me how you worked it out, and how you made your prediction? Also work out when High tide for Cairns in QLD Australia will be tomorrow, and why they are not at the same time (they are around 1700km away from each other) so how is water always level? High tide should be the same for both locations Feel free to consult the globe earth model for your predictions ."

Herbie

Why does ice sheets mean we live on a sphere?
If the Earth was flat, why on Earth would a plane fly over frozen water between Sydney Australia and Santiago Chile?

If it was flat the plane would go straight from one point to another at similar latitude which would be similar sea temperatures and therefore would be no frozen in between.

If the Earth was flat but still had poles and had less sun light on them which makes the water freeze than why would the plane fly a longer way in the wrong direction?

Or if the Earth was flat but surrounded by frozen ocean, it doesn’t explain my experience.

I have looked at the concepts of what the Earth would look like if it were flat but can’t make sense of it.

Last edited:

Jing

Modern man has been around circa 200,000 years, we observe Sunrise, and Sunset everyday, that is at least 143,000,000 observations, and we can now predict it utilising our model, like clockwork We made the observation 140 million times, guess what the only explanation is, for said observation? Pro tip, it's a Globe, like every other planet in the Universe We then created a predictive capable model for the observations we made, and a Map, that completely comports with observable reality We tried other scenarios to explain what we observed, (flat, concave, cookie monster etc) they were all rejected, guess why? The current model can be tested, verified, and most importantly, rejected if you have a better explanation for the observations that occur everyday, present it If you are proposing to do so though, you need to explain the 2 observable Celestial Poles, gravity (9.81 m/s2), seasons, time zones, parallax, moon cycles, angular velocity and size of the Sun and Moon etc What you flat Earth proponents fail to realise is, that Science is how we explain and describe what we observe everyday, in objective reality It is our best explanation, if you don't like it, come up with a better explanation for what we observe Simple right? Whilst you are trying to come up with subjective reasons, that deny reality and the objective reality we all experience, tell me when is first light for the Gold Coast in QLD Australia tomorrow, and when will Sunrise actually occur? When you try and make the prediction, and can't, question why you can't Because the Sun has risen and set over 140 million times, since Modern man was here, so why can't you tell me when it is going to occur? The only explanation for what we observe, is that we live on a globe Prove me wrong"
When you say "we" who do you exactly mean? Who made these models? Who tests these models? Do you mean you? Or governments? How you so sure they aren’t actually using flat models to test and predict this stuff but tell the public they are using a globe model?

Jing

If the Earth was flat, why on Earth would a plane fly over frozen water between Sydney Australia and Santiago Chile?

If it was flat the plane would go straight from one point to another at similar latitude which would be similar sea temperatures and therefore would be no frozen in between.

If the Earth was flat but still had poles and had less sun light on them which makes the water freeze than why would the plane fly a longer way in the wrong direction?

Or if the Earth was flat but surrounded by frozen ocean, it doesn’t explain my experience.

I have looked at the concepts of what the Earth would look like if it were flat but can’t make sense of it.
Why wouldn't it fly over frozen water ? Im not sure what this has to do with the shape of the earth are you trying to say flat earth can't have frozen water??

These concepts you have looked at are just illustrations people's theories of what it looks like.

Herbie

Why wouldn't it fly over frozen water ? Im not sure what this has to do with the shape of the earth are you trying to say flat earth can't have frozen water??

These concepts you have looked at are just illustrations people's theories of what it looks like.
I don’t know. Why would I fly over frozen water on a flat earth? Do you know? I don’t know, that’s why I’m the asking questions, you know.

The reason I bring this up, is because I actually experienced this phenomenon and it’s a pretty rare flight path really and it’s not just some arm chair theory, or something done with a camera, I can’t afford. I would like to fly out of the Earth to see for myself but can’t afford the luxury.

The thing is that on the way to South America. I didn’t fly over ice sheets but on the way back I did.

Yeah, have you got anything else to go off of?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals