Psst. I'll tell you something.

JamesGatz

If no one realizes this guy is either really sick and broken or has the agenda to ruin this forum … then he had succeeded.
Seriously? Lighten UP guys - It is not that serious - for people who are peating (and who are high-dopamine) I would expect you to not take life that serious and to enjoy joking around about stuff

Its always the same people coming at my neck as well

I post SO MUCH content here to actually help people out and to have an intelectually stimulating debate - I like to joke around and I have a sense of humor - people appreciate this quality of mine in person but on here its a problem - I don't understand why I am regarded as someone who is not to be taken serious

Have you ever even worked with 'sick' people before Lee or Polar Bear?

Cause I have - and they don't have personalities like mine I can assure you

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
...because they on purpose make themselves be called Jews so they can blend in between innocent people that nothing have to do with their deeds.
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Gadsie

James Gatz is high IQ tbh. He has many outlandish ideas but he has some good arguments to back them up. Peat has actually praised the former soviet union for allowing outlandish experiments to be done. I think it is necessary for true progress. Life can be brutal but do not give up.

akgrrrl

James Gatz is high IQ tbh. He has many outlandish ideas but he has some good arguments to back them up. Peat has actually praised the former soviet union for allowing outlandish experiments to be done. I think it is necessary for true progress. Life can be brutal but do not give up.
Please examine your statements. When a person cannot communicate without enlarging the font for attention and then yelling in caps to ensure reader attention, that is not high IQ. Regarding the topics brought forth unrelated (and arguably disrespectful) to the Dr. Ray Peat content and general intent of exchange on this forum (not to mention the rebuttals with utter emoto spazz nonsense) everyone who IS mature enough to not still be living with their mommy and daddy knows exactly what high/low IQ looks like.

Gadsie

Please examine your statements. When a person cannot communicate without enlarging the font for attention and then yelling in caps to ensure reader attention, that is not high IQ. Regarding the topics brought forth unrelated (and arguably disrespectful) to the Dr. Ray Peat content and general intent of exchange on this forum (not to mention the rebuttals with utter emoto spazz nonsense) everyone who IS mature enough to not still be living with their mommy and daddy knows exactly what high/low IQ looks like.
I was half joking. But also partly serious. I think james gatz is good addition to the forum. He's saying some crazy stuff but it's good to think in different ways.

LeeLemonoil

I was half joking. But also partly serious. I think james gatz is good addition to the forum. He's saying some crazy stuff but it's good to think in different ways.
Ray Peat and his influences thought in different ways.

Haidut, Travis, Amazoniac and dozens of other top tier posters of the past and present on this forum thought/think in different ways. It’s the premise of this place.

JG just copies and pastes outlandish content that someone else produced here.

We used to post publications and comment on them, critique them, falsify or verify them with our own genuine ideas here.

It’s a wholly different level.

I think we should focus on warning people to not take cov** jabs and help vaxxed people with side effects of it. Also we should focus on understand the Genotype vs Environment interaction in order to improve one metabolism, each people is a individual and almost everyone here got here because of health problems there is no solution on main stream medicine or alternative new age BS. so this forum is very good and there are a lot of good stuff.
English isnt my first language

Robert5493

I think Gatz is just having fun by being outrageous, not that he personally believes much of what he posts. Much like a resident Monty Python.

In doing so, others take up the banners of belief without justification and are exposed as ideologues rather than critical thinkers.
This is useful information to have.

InChristAlone

Haidut, Travis, Amazoniac and dozens of other top tier posters of the past and present on this forum thought/think in different ways. It’s the premise of this place.

We used to post publications and comment on them, critique them, falsify or verify them with our own genuine ideas here.

Travis and Amazoniac are gone :(

akgrrrl

And many others!...who are not interested in outlandish, or the degradation of this repository for the work of an admirable researcher, teacher, and humble human; subsequent discussion, studies, experiments, and comparisons.

P

Peatness

And many others!...who are not interested in outlandish, or the degradation of this repository for the work of an admirable researcher, teacher, and humble human; subsequent discussion, studies, experiments, and comparisons.
Are you saying we should only be posting about Dr Peat's work?

Veritas IV

Use the ignore button everyone, don't let your curiosity get the best of you. The ignore button will mold the forum into something you like a bit more.

I see we are forming and have formed a nice community here. Now, why so much discussing stupidities and stuff like the Earth is flat and so on? Let's stop this. Firstly I'll tell you, it's not that it's bad to question what we have been told all our lives, what is wrong is the nonsense of wasting time and letting the terrorists set the rules and make us play by them. This is what I want us all to understand.

Or perhaps taking this discussion/debate to the appropriate thread would have been better, or one of the other threads bemoaning the supposed current state of the forum.

And remember that as you mock and scorn other's ideas and evidence, there's someone lying in wait to do it to you. Friendly debate and humbleness.

Gadsie

What happened to amazoniac?

JamesGatz

🤣🤣🤣 DISRESPECTFUL?

Who's being disrespectful?

I've had more email exchanges with Ray in the past year than you have had in your LIFETIME and you know what I think ?

I think he's a HUMAN BEING who likes to laugh/joke around and discuss interesting topics and I don't think he enjoys people like you always being serious/monotone with him all the time only referring to him DOCTOR Raymond Peat all the time and asking him some loaded questions all the time

YEA I live with my Mommy and Daddy - thats better than living ALONE (your situation) I still have my own job and make my own money and pay my own bills - Even if I was wealthy I would still live with my parents because I actually do a lot to keep their health in check and enjoy their company

But STAY BITTER - if you had a man you wouldn't have these emotional issues so check yourself woman

Take it EASY White Chocolate - we wouldn't want you to MELT

dukesbobby777

You can just block the annoying people. It's a useful tool. No need to leave the forum. Just block the idiots/trolls/drama queens/attention seekers/excitable kids, and that filtering process will reward you with the relevant and more interesting content here.

yerrag

Sob.

No one agrees with me completely.

But then, I never learn anything from anyone who agrees with me completely.

JamesGatz

You can just block the annoying people. It's a useful tool. No need to leave the forum. Just block the idiots/trolls/drama queens/attention seekers/excitable kids, and that filtering process will reward you with the relevant and more interesting content here.
Where they at BOBBY? I don't see any of these people you mentioned but I do see MANY high-dopamine personalities here

Gadsie

Also I think it is actually a beautiful thing that these looksmax forum and ray peat come together. Think of it as a wholistic approach which is necessary for progress. Looks and health are very closely related

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals