Psst. I'll tell you something.

ThinPicking

Seriously? Lighten UP guys - It is not that serious - for people who are peating (and who are high-dopamine) I would expect you to not take life that serious and to enjoy joking around about stuff

Its always the same people coming at my neck as well

I post SO MUCH content here to actually help people out and to have an intelectually stimulating debate - I like to joke around and I have a sense of humor - people appreciate this quality of mine in person but on here its a problem - I don't understand why I am regarded as someone who is not to be taken serious

Have you ever even worked with 'sick' people before Lee or Polar Bear?

Cause I have - and they don't have personalities like mine I can assure you
Nothing wrong with your humour Gatz, it's a good mix. Some here seem currently a little too rigid for Peatness (an expression, not the member). Maybe just don't run in (azimuthal equidistant) circles or you'll get dizzy.

LeeLemonoil

theses positions can’t be recovered.

Gadsie thinks undercomplex, dumbed-down (and therefore failing) bro-pseudoscience can be mixed with the approach of People that read Peat, Ling and so forth.

JG does not show laid-bank humor here, but infantile, generic bickering that might seem clever to medium high school students. Pair that with an ideological mind incapable of critical-rational approaches even in such a simple topic as Flat Earth.

Nothing will come from your mixture of fundamental pseudo-Christianity, flat earth and other outlandish conspiracy stuff and ignorance of Basic scientific principles.

Nothing. Your bunch will never change politics. Will never successfully withstand manipulative Elites. You will not even ever invent or discover anything. It’s impossible.

If you have fun while on it, that’s all there is for you. So go on.

ThinPicking

_20220920_113619.JPG

LeeLemonoil

Not quite. The
The dumb portion trust their instincts and Senses when they see flat surroundings.

The clever portion sees a sail vanishing or rising behind the horizon and feels, maybe earth isn’t flag after all, I got to ponder that. Very well honey instincts.

The middle portion is both the bro-science folk that think can read scientific literature, mainstream college types and the Big Pharm mumbo-Jumbo Covid believers.

The worst part is actually somewhere between 115-130. Above average or even quite intelligent. Enough to get a degree and work at Pfizer or PwC. They understand mumbo-jumbo. They invent Mumbo-jumbo. They execute mambo-jumbo.

But they can’t see Mumbo-jumbo.
The few of that cohort that can see their own Mumbo-Jumbo are too scared, not integre enough, too opportunistic to draw the consequences.

Than you have another even smaller section of that Bunch that are beyond all morality but +145

miquelangeles

@Guille Yacante I understand that you are trying to build a following and to promote and sell a product, and that's okay, but authoritarianism is against all the principles of RP and this forum. And Christians have long counted pride and arrogance as a sin, the original sin that generates every other sin. It is an anti-God state of mind. You mentioned that you were practicing semen retention and this might have given you a slight boost in confidence, which in turn brought out an authoritarian personality. Hence the downward and one way communication pattern - leader to followers, supervisor to subordinates.
E.g. "I'll tell you why this forum is good"
or "I told you all the things and given you all the tools. You are left completely responsible of what you do and not do."
or telling a member "Firstly you have to change that profile picture and put something decent, has nobody told you?"
etc.
Self confidence is great, but being arrogant is very unattractive. And I believe a high percentage of this forum members are way past middle age (some of them are in their 80s), they have been through a lot in life, they already have a personal relationship with God and it feels awkward to be patronized by a zoomer.

@JamesGatz, on the other hand, has a good sense of humor and many of his posts are interesting, particularly his personal experiments and experiences because they actually provide practical value. In the flat earth thread, the issue was that James refused to acknowledge it when all of the arguments were proven false one by one. He was the one who provoked conversations - COME AT ME PLEASE IM READY. A lot of people put time and effort into writing meaningful answers and he insulted that with hysterical caps. I believe he genuinely fell for the flat earth psyop and later realized it had no basis but he continued to play along and troll, rather than admit that he was wrong.

ThinPicking

Not quite. The
The dumb portion trust their instincts and Senses when they see flat surroundings.

The clever portion sees a sail vanishing or rising behind the horizon and feels, maybe earth isn’t flag after all, I got to ponder that. Very well honey instincts.

The middle portion is both the bro-science folk that think can read scientific literature, mainstream college types and the Big Pharm mumbo-Jumbo Covid believers.

The worst part is actually somewhere between 115-130. Above average or even quite intelligent. Enough to get a degree and work at Pfizer or PwC. They understand mumbo-jumbo. They invent Mumbo-jumbo. They execute mambo-jumbo.

But they can’t see Mumbo-jumbo.
The few of that cohort that can see their own Mumbo-Jumbo are too scared, not integre enough, too opportunistic to draw the consequences.

Than you have another even smaller section of that Bunch that are beyond all morality but +145
Fair enough, I posted it for the lelz.

Personally I think IQ is a faulty metric and I'm not particularly fond of people who hinge on it. Even for "reasoning" and "problem-solving", it doesn't demonstrate realistic application so is it really measuring "ability". I'm fine with using it as an expression though, much like "intelligence" itself.

It's like the "AI" meme, we don't have "AI" we have advanced statistical inferencing. How can we have "AI" when no one really knows or can agree on what "intelligence" is.

LeeLemonoil

Personally I think IQ is a faulty metric and I'm not particularly fond of people who hinge on it. Even for "reasoning" and "problem-solving", it doesn't demonstrate realistic application so is it really measuring "ability". I'm fine with using it as an expression though, much like "intelligence" itself.
I agree. I‘m still Mensa „Member“ though, because I liked the challenge and am not without vanity.

JamesGatz

theses positions can’t be recovered.

Gadsie thinks undercomplex, dumbed-down (and therefore failing) bro-pseudoscience can be mixed with the approach of People that read Peat, Ling and so forth.

JG does not show laid-bank humor here, but infantile, generic bickering that might seem clever to medium high school students. Pair that with an ideological mind incapable of critical-rational approaches even in such a simple topic as Flat Earth.

Nothing will come from your mixture of fundamental pseudo-Christianity, flat earth and other outlandish conspiracy stuff and ignorance of Basic scientific principles.

Nothing. Your bunch will never change politics. Will never successfully withstand manipulative Elites. You will not even ever invent or discover anything. It’s impossible.

If you have fun while on it, that’s all there is for you. So go on.
How am I a PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN? What does that even MEAN?

@JamesGatz, on the other hand, has a good sense of humor and many of his posts are interesting, particularly his personal experiments and experiences because they actually provide practical value. In the flat earth thread, the issue was that James refused to acknowledge it when all of the arguments were proven false one by one. He was the one who provoked conversations - COME AT ME PLEASE IM READY. A lot of people put time and effort into writing meaningful answers and he insulted that with hysterical caps. I believe he genuinely fell for the flat earth psyop and later realized it had no basis but he continued to play along and troll, rather than admit that he was wrong.
I'm not admitting I was wrong because I'm NOT WRONG

the FACT of the matter is this:

NASA spends BILLIONS of dollars on photoshop and CGI - they CLEARLY have SOMETHING TO HIDE and all the Globe Earthers know this

The Earth is FLAT or The Earth is a Sphere but its WAY LARGER than what we've told - that's my stance on this

I am OPEN-MINDED enough to CONSIDER the possibility that the Earth is a sphere HOWEVER I will not back-down because I KNOW they are LYING about something BIG

All these arguments provided to me are NOT PROVABLE - I can make up an imaginary force tomorrow that plays by COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RULES and it will be MORE VALID than whats in the science books - Its all SPECULATION and I am not going to pretend its not

Robert5493

........ I can make up an imaginary force tomorrow that plays by COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RULES and it will be MORE VALID than whats in the science books.....

This would truly be amazing.
Gilbert Ling level stuff.
I cannot wait to read it!

dukesbobby777

Where they at BOBBY? I don't see any of these people you mentioned but I do see MANY high-dopamine personalities here

Huh? What you on about? Anyone would think I'm talking about you?

No, seriously though. I personally prefer to steer clear of the conspiracists. You can drive yourself insane thinking about such things.

You might as well go the full way and question absolutely everything (matrix style). Nothing is real at all. You're just something else or an experiment. Who knows.

Just carry on with what you perceive as being 'normality' for your own sanity..

InChristAlone

I prefer to stay away from meaningless conspiracies such as the shape of the earth. The 9/11 conspiracy was the first time I ever questioned my own gov't and I've been down the rabbit hole but if you go too far you may never come back out! It gets really dark down there!

JamesGatz

Huh? What you on about? Anyone would think I'm talking about you?

No, seriously though. I personally prefer to steer clear of the conspiracists. You can drive yourself insane thinking about such things.

You might as well go the full way and question absolutely everything (matrix style). Nothing is real at all. You're just something else or an experiment. Who knows.

Just carry on with what you perceive as being 'normality' for your own sanity..
I've jumped through 100 RABBIT HOLES and I'll jump through 100 MORE as long as I get the truth

I'm a BIG BOY I can handle it

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Based RPF admin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals