You Don't Fight A Person -- You Fight A System

As I devilishly ask myself, "What is right and wrong?" I could say neither of them matter, so why not do both?

I could do evil and good -- nobody is perfect after all, so how "evil" or "good" one is might come down to opinion only. If I did bad, however, who am I doing bad to? Who am I "fighting" by doing bad? Who am I "healing" by doing good? Is it that simple to "one-off" my actions/intentions like a cause and effect on one singular understanding of all around me?

I could target an individual in my devilish theory and embark on a quest to their dismay on some non-violent level -- but am I fighting them or also them and others? Like the humanity of one is said to come down to environment as well, perhaps the battling and sights set on certain goals depends on the enclosing natures, realities, "dimensions" or even circumstances of your approach or target. If I stalk a celebrity, are they my target or is the legal system the real hurdle? After all if laws were absent you'd really see darker intentions playing out more perhaps since there would be no urges for some to restrict certain actions or desires, however twisted.

When you blame the child for having a tantrum, are you blaming them alone? Their "genetics?" Their parents? Their upbringing? Some always jump in head first on one concept, but suddenly you realize that all concepts exist within each other -- almost like an atom exists only with an electron and proton and etc. Everything "houses" together, which is why single-targeted approaches are meaningless in most cases. Blame the dog for biting you? Okay, just as I blame myself for not doing otherwise, as "otherwise" always stands beside me no matter what action I choose or do not choose. If I wanted to stalk a celebrity it would be dumb if I looked at it more deeply -- the legal system would do me harder as a repercussion for this likely than the specific celebrity might. You can combat the government, but are you after the foundation of wrongdoing or the essence of it in all regards that go beyond just a construct of power relative to you?

If I wanted satisfaction for my wrongdoing I would need to feel the reign; the fairness of its justification and my feelings relative to it, which is the same as good deeds. I feel it can be tough to be proud of some things when they seem all too "easy" and not in a satisfactory sense given my understanding of how this thing came to be. For example, no gift may speak louder to you than something you like -- but if you expected it and knew it was coming, is it that special really when you get it? Does it feel the same as uncovering it and receiving it without another person providing it to you? Plenty want to "be the prize" and not only "chase the prize." If you could do bad and have it work out your way only, wouldn't it be possibly more tempting than biting the bullet and doing bad regardless of the outcome by not caring?

The sophistication and "play out" of an action could be the factor in how it pleases. If it's all too easy to know the end and the process to get to it, where is the mystery and novelty then? The robotic citizen knows what to expect and pursues it -- the possible idealization of low novelty and high order/strictness on humanity.

"Not knowing is half the fun," possibly because knowing it all is shaking the foundation of life itself and the sense or pursuit of better for ourselves and others. People do not fight the government largely not because of the baseless pandering or adherence, but maybe because the approach is unsubstantiated for most. When you attack an opposing power, you may as well attack yourself at times too since you can be your own worst enemy. If it's something another stops you from achieving, maybe you argue with them as a way of challenging yourself? After all some people think that if you really want something you will eventually get it no matter what, only if you really want it. I have told myself I wanted things and would get them if I really wanted them, and didn't get them. My thoughts? I clearly did not want them as much as I believed I did -- or did not understand what I meant when I told myself I "wanted this thing." Of course this isn't binary -- there always is some middle-area to ponder over, but the gist still stands. People often do things they say they need or want, only later to quit and realize they didn't actually need or want it that much, which could be why they didn't follow through long or hard enough as maybe needed given the situation or circumstances.

Your "enemy of choice" can be more in what your approach consists of rather than what your approach ultimately is. So many foundations and tangling between them -- it's why the pursuit of the one goal often leaves many in disappointment. Not merely a flow chart or plan to go from A to B -- a consideration largely on what A and B mean and how they exist together. If I acknowledge spacetime, do I start at time and go to space? See the space and then the time? Or do I see space and time as a continuum or principle of evaluating a theory on the universe surrounding me and where I can fit in it in some sense?

I want fame and fortune, but what does fame and fortune mean? What are the ins and outs? The "plane" of existence I'd be in within this situation? If people maybe knew more of the association between different "planes" or "interactions" between not only the self and the environment, but the environment of both the self and the interactions between all systems, the goal is then more understood. Sure the ambiguity remains, but you get a better and possibly more collective set of ideals in understanding where and how you'd fit in not only approaching something and knowing why you approach it, but knowing what it means to approach and exist in such a dream or desire/course of action.

It's said that life can be a balancing act -- this very much is like a set of systems, namely the environment and the one. How many "systems" or "planes" or "dimensions" do you need to exist or actually do exist? I guess that's up to where you see your own reality in and how you perceive your existence. The depth of reasoning isn't maybe measurable much, but the scope of an interaction of elements and tactics that encase both ourselves and our desired selves; our places and other places; our very foundation and the structural components that broaden or expand our idea of the "one" and our properties with the properties of everything around us -- these things are what make up the concept of placement and probably possibility. Maybe it's not that people do not see the properties and systems, but misunderstand how the properties and systems interplay.

Anders86

I want fame and fortune, but what does fame and fortune mean? What are the ins and outs? The "plane" of existence I'd be in within this situation? If people maybe knew more of the association between different "planes" or "interactions" between not only the self and the environment, but the environment of both the self and the interactions between all systems, the goal is then more understood. Sure the ambiguity remains, but you get a better and possibly more collective set of ideals in understanding where and how you'd fit in not only approaching something and knowing why you approach it, but knowing what it means to approach and exist in such a dream or desire/course of action.

Is fame and fortune a serotoninergic thought? A dream or fantasy about something better? Meaning you are not satisfied in the now. I have accepted my voyeuristic state on this world. Not trying too win this world, but enjoy it. And while enjoying it by interacting with other humans spread the word of nutrition and health on a organic level. Winning peoples trust and provoking a new pattern of thoughts. When you see how fast Veganism spread trough the channel of feelings, there should definitely be ways to spread the truth of biology and life. I think many of us are asocial people, and I think a solution is to socialize more and speak to people directly/organic and not the web.