America's new anthem - "Fake Woke"

Rick K

If this is the song with the most first-week views collected on iTunes ever, it probably says something about its relevance...

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod

"Fake Woke"

"...I think it's crazy I'm the one who they labeled as controversial
And Cardi B is the role model for twelve year old girls
There's rappers pushing Xanax at the top of the Billboard
But if I mention race in a song I'm scared I'll get killed for it
It's backwards, it's getting exponentially dumb
It's more difficult to get a job than purchase a gun
Eminem used to gay bash and murder his mom
And now he doesn't want fans if they voted for Trump
We're ashamed to be American, you should probably love it
'Cause you have the right to say it and not get strung up in public
[Video version: "Cause you have the right to hate it and not get stoned to death in public"]
As children we were taught how to walk and talk
But the system wants adults to sit down and shut up
Cancel culture runs the world now, the planet went crazy
Label everything we say as homophobic or racist
If you're white then you're privileged, guilty by association
All our childhood heroes got MeToo'd or they're rapists

They never freed the slaves, they realized that they don't need the chains
They gave us tiny screens, we think we free 'cause we can't see the cage
They knew that race war would be the game they'd need to play
For people to pick teams, they use the media to feed the flame

They so fake woke, facts don't care about feelings
They know they won't tell me what to believe in
They so fake woke, same old, safe zones
They so fake woke, facts don't care about your feelings

I think it's crazy how these people screaming "facts" but they fake woke
Hate their neighbor 'cause he wears a mask or he stays home
Has a daughter but his favorite artist said he slays hoes
Picks her up from school, music slaps on the way home
Censorship's an issue 'cause they choose what they erase
There's a difference between hate speech and speech that you hate
I think Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name
When the system's screwing everyone exactly the same
I just wanna spend Thanksgiving Day with food and my family
Without being accused of celebrating native casualties
We got so divided as black and white and political
Republicans are bigots, libtards if you're liberal
There's riots in our streets and it's just getting worse
Y'all screaming defund the police, y'all are genius for sure
They're underfunded already, they're way too busy to work
Order food and call the cops, see what reaches you first

Segregation ended, that's a lie in itself
That was a strategy to make us think that we're trying to help
They knew that racism was hot if they designed it to sell
We buy up every single box and divide us ourselves

They so fake woke, facts don't care about your feelings

Use violence to get peace and wonder why it isn't working
That's like sleeping with a football team to try and be a virgin
Politicians are for sale and someone always makes the purchase
But you and I cannot afford it, our democracy is worthless
If a man has mental illness call him crazy, say it silently
When country's going crazy we accept it as society
Get sick and take a pill when the side effects get you high
You get addicted like these rappers dying fighting with sobriety
Censoring the facts turns our children into idiots
They claim it's for our safety, I'll tell you what it really is
Removing information that empowers all the citizens
The truth doesn't damage points of view that are legitimate
They're tryna change amen to amen and women
How'd we let them make praying a microaggression?
Instead of asking God for the strength to keep winning
We cheat to get ahead and then we ask Him for forgiveness

Feminism used to be the most righteous of fights
But these days it feels like they secretly hate guys
I don't trust anyone who bleeds for a week and don't die
I'm just kidding, but everything else that I said is right

They so fake woke, facts don't care about your feelings."

While he speaks as an American he gives away his Canadian heritage by saying Eminem used to murder his "mum".

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Your comment about neurological damage rings very true, coupled, I think, with intense psychological damage from constant exposure to stress and fear. I have yet to see a report about the systemic societal harm SSRI's are doing to all who drink city water. We have known for years that most drugs are poorly metabolized and that most of them are passed on to the waste treatment centers and we have talked about antibiotics in this regard but never SSRI's. For those of you who don't know, waste treatment facilities cannot filter these things from the water and so we all end up ingesting them. Considering the damage they do to those for whom they are prescribed, wouldn't this go a long way to explaining the rapidly escalating mental health issues in our society? Tens of millions of Americans are prescribed these drugs.

There certainly are reports about widespread neurological harm...just not on people. I guess it would be a career-ender to claim that SSRI exposure in tap water leads to the same issues in people as the animal models listed in the threads below. My question is - if there is a proven effect on animals why does it have to be absolutely proven in people too instead of being assumed as being there until proven otherwise? Toxicity studies are always done on animals and FDA accepts them as perfectly valid surrogates for human effects, yet when it comes to other effects then the claim is "it has not been proven in people". To me, this attitude is fraudulent to the core.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
it just sounds like he's trying to regurgitate alt-righty ***t

Some lyrics of this song are actually things that a liberal would say, and some are just saying we are ll getting screwed by the system. Looking at the comments about this song on social media it seems like he is liked (and hated) by BOTH sides of the political spectrum.

"...It's backwards, it's getting exponentially dumb
It's more difficult to get a job than purchase a gun"

"...I think it's crazy how these people screaming "facts" but they fake woke
Hate their neighbor 'cause he wears a mask or he stays home"

"...I think Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name
When the system's screwing everyone exactly the same"

"...If a man has mental illness call him crazy, say it silently
When country's going crazy we accept it as society
Get sick and take a pill when the side effects get you high
You get addicted like these rappers dying fighting with sobriety"

professor_sue

Glad to see the forum is getting attention from academia! Just out of curiosity - what got you here? Was it health topics or the general..."attitude" of the forum towards life?
I also think there is a lot of hope for change, and I am also cynical to a degree but for a different reason. A significant portion of the population of Western countries (maybe half?) is basically neurologically damaged. I just don't see how one can make peace and unite with such people. Not because they are wrong on some issues (we are mostly wrong, most of the time) but because they are simply incapable of handling life as it naturally streams through their consciousness unless some reductionist expert is in charge of every aspect, and tells them exactly what/when/how to do at every step in order to produce exactly the results they want. In other words - they demand certainty in an uncertain world, and become very much violent when they don't get it. How does one live with people like that, when it is precisely their demands for certainty that are driving the current pathological trends for engineering a predictable, "safe", discrete, and sterile world that will eventually destroy its engineers? It seems to me that it is very much a battle for survival at this point. They absolutely cannot live in the real world, and we can't live in theirs...
Hi Georgi! I joined the forum a few years back primarily for health reasons. I have struggled with GI issues for over half of my life (I am 51). I have gleaned a LOT of solid, interesting information from the forum as well as Ray Peat's work, his interviews on KMUD and with you and Danny, and I listen to you and Danny on Friday nights fairly often. So, yeah, mostly for the health stuff, but I definitely resonate with the anti-authoritarian "vibe" here (I am a registered Libertarian living in Northern California. I know, God help me, right? And apparently, I may end up on some list if John Brennan gets his way. Haha!). I have always considered myself an outlier, a weirdo, nerd, non-conformist, so even in academia, I never felt as though I fit in 100%. I especially don't fit in right now. I describe myself now as a heretical divergent heterdox wrong-thinker who is awakened not woke. Anti-woke, pretty much. After the killing of George Floyd, my faculty union sent out an email to members that included all of this hateful language about how white silence is violence, white silence is complicity, etc. I was enraged. Not everyone working hard for racial justice is an activist. I am not. I am not big on crowds and don't feel comfortable joining up with protesters,, etc because as we know all too well, they end up going south real quick. What I do on a daily basis, that I have been doing for over 21 years that I have been at my institution, which is a large state university, is work with students from all backgrounds and all walks of life. I am well aware of my middle class upbringing and all that, and I am not ashamed of being white or for not being poor or having had to struggle in my childhood or whatever. It's my life; I do not feel bad about it. I am awake, aware, and humble, and yes, I am privileged, but I am not ashamed. I certainly don't need people telling me that I am somehow now racist because of an immutable characteristic and no matter what I do, or don't do, nothing will change that.

I got fed up after seeing several emails from the union, opening with "Dean Union Comrades," of course, and decided to quit, after being a member since I first started in 1999. I have myself a raise, basically (they were taking $130/month out of my paycheck). Critical race theory is being pushed hard, and anyone who offers a different perspective is racist, basically. The SJWs who fully believe in the CRT simply cannot believe that anyone would not agree with CRT. There's been a push to mandate trainings, decolonize our syllabi, etc. I am counting down the years until I can retire. And honestly, when I get that low and focus on leaving, I am saddened. I truly enjoy working with my students (I do a lot of major advising). But I am slowly reaching my limit.

As for the current populations' state of "zombie-hood" or basically being braindead, yeah, I agree, it is frustrating. I do see the propaganda influence on my students from other classes. but at least with me, they get someone who not only thinks outside the box, but who throws the box away. I push hard for viewpoint diversity and point out emphatically that this is the one type of diversity that gets no attention or discussion by administration. None. Zip. Universities are illiberal, leftist echo chambers with words like equity and inclusion bandied about on the daily if not more. Like some others who are critical of CRT and the SJW movement or whatever, like Peter Boghossian of Portland State and Michael Rectenwald, formerly of NYU, I firmly believe that universities today have jumped the shark and are too far gone to return back to any state of "normalcy" in terms of open discourse, true critical thinking, and a real liberal arts education. On the horizon, I foresee developments of new institutions; institutions of higher learning that foster and support true liberal arts, logic, reason ... western values of science, etc. If there is an opportunity for me to join that effort, I will do so.

What is happening in our K-12 public schools is nothing short of hate-filled indoctrination. Period. If I had children, I would do all I could to put them in private school of some kind. Since I don't have kids, I don't feel comfortable elaborating beyond that, but in terms of future generations, wow, it's scary. These kids who getting this hate-filled crap for 12 years or whatever will be our future leaders, CEOs, etc. If something does not change, the future is not looking good, at least from my perspective. As for my own views, I view people as individuals and determine what I think about them and feel about them based on their character, their actions, values, etc., nothing more. Certainly not their race or ethnicity or gender or whatever. I know no other way to roll. This is woven through my DNA. That,, and to be kind, respectful, taking the high road, bringing love and light to the world, and definitely not hate. I cannot be anything but that: love in action. These SJWs and CRT supporters have inverted everything, knowingly for many, unwittingly, for some, as there are many who think they are doing the right thing. (Honestly, I think a lot of these admin people at universities and colleges think this whole thing is as crazy and disturbing as I do but would never say anything lest they risk tar and feathering, so to speak.) As Douglas Murray so eloquently put it,, what is happening is the re-racialization of society. I would not be surprised if some of these woke folk think MLK Jr is racist. Seriously! And imagine that. I think it's terrible. Anyway ... I have rambled on plenty.

I will finish with this. There are others in academia, like me. Voices in the wilderness who are speaking out at times, at others, doing all we can to push back within our classrooms, through our writing assignments, our conversations with students and such. In the past, I have assigned books that question the official 9/11 narrative (a book by David Ray Griffin) and others that are openly and highly critical of the CIA, highlighting that agency's involvement in MK Ultra mind control experiments, horrific unethical research experiments, Operation Paperclip, the Phoenix Program and more. So, I do what I can to shed light on the truth and provide them with information and a perspective that they won't get from other profs.

Lastly ... I am using your products, Georgi (Energin, CamphoSol, and Magnoil), and they're great! So thank YOU for all you do with the forum, the podcasts/videos, etc. It's awesome, and I appreciate it! Cheers and peace, Sue

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Georgi! I joined the forum a few years back primarily for health reasons. I have struggled with GI issues for over half of my life (I am 51). I have gleaned a LOT of solid, interesting information from the forum as well as Ray Peat's work, his interviews on KMUD and with you and Danny, and I listen to you and Danny on Friday nights fairly often. So, yeah, mostly for the health stuff, but I definitely resonate with the anti-authoritarian "vibe" here (I am a registered Libertarian living in Northern California. I know, God help me, right? And apparently, I may end up on some list if John Brennan gets his way. Haha!). I have always considered myself an outlier, a weirdo, nerd, non-conformist, so even in academia, I never felt as though I fit in 100%. I especially don't fit in right now. I describe myself now as a heretical divergent heterdox wrong-thinker who is awakened not woke. Anti-woke, pretty much. After the killing of George Floyd, my faculty union sent out an email to members that included all of this hateful language about how white silence is violence, white silence is complicity, etc. I was enraged. Not everyone working hard for racial justice is an activist. I am not. I am not big on crowds and don't feel comfortable joining up with protesters,, etc because as we know all too well, they end up going south real quick. What I do on a daily basis, that I have been doing for over 21 years that I have been at my institution, which is a large state university, is work with students from all backgrounds and all walks of life. I am well aware of my middle class upbringing and all that, and I am not ashamed of being white or for not being poor or having had to struggle in my childhood or whatever. It's my life; I do not feel bad about it. I am awake, aware, and humble, and yes, I am privileged, but I am not ashamed. I certainly don't need people telling me that I am somehow now racist because of an immutable characteristic and no matter what I do, or don't do, nothing will change that.

I got fed up after seeing several emails from the union, opening with "Dean Union Comrades," of course, and decided to quit, after being a member since I first started in 1999. I have myself a raise, basically (they were taking $130/month out of my paycheck). Critical race theory is being pushed hard, and anyone who offers a different perspective is racist, basically. The SJWs who fully believe in the CRT simply cannot believe that anyone would not agree with CRT. There's been a push to mandate trainings, decolonize our syllabi, etc. I am counting down the years until I can retire. And honestly, when I get that low and focus on leaving, I am saddened. I truly enjoy working with my students (I do a lot of major advising). But I am slowly reaching my limit.

As for the current populations' state of "zombie-hood" or basically being braindead, yeah, I agree, it is frustrating. I do see the propaganda influence on my students from other classes. but at least with me, they get someone who not only thinks outside the box, but who throws the box away. I push hard for viewpoint diversity and point out emphatically that this is the one type of diversity that gets no attention or discussion by administration. None. Zip. Universities are illiberal, leftist echo chambers with words like equity and inclusion bandied about on the daily if not more. Like some others who are critical of CRT and the SJW movement or whatever, like Peter Boghossian of Portland State and Michael Rectenwald, formerly of NYU, I firmly believe that universities today have jumped the shark and are too far gone to return back to any state of "normalcy" in terms of open discourse, true critical thinking, and a real liberal arts education. On the horizon, I foresee developments of new institutions; institutions of higher learning that foster and support true liberal arts, logic, reason ... western values of science, etc. If there is an opportunity for me to join that effort, I will do so.

What is happening in our K-12 public schools is nothing short of hate-filled indoctrination. Period. If I had children, I would do all I could to put them in private school of some kind. Since I don't have kids, I don't feel comfortable elaborating beyond that, but in terms of future generations, wow, it's scary. These kids who getting this hate-filled crap for 12 years or whatever will be our future leaders, CEOs, etc. If something does not change, the future is not looking good, at least from my perspective. As for my own views, I view people as individuals and determine what I think about them and feel about them based on their character, their actions, values, etc., nothing more. Certainly not their race or ethnicity or gender or whatever. I know no other way to roll. This is woven through my DNA. That,, and to be kind, respectful, taking the high road, bringing love and light to the world, and definitely not hate. I cannot be anything but that: love in action. These SJWs and CRT supporters have inverted everything, knowingly for many, unwittingly, for some, as there are many who think they are doing the right thing. (Honestly, I think a lot of these admin people at universities and colleges think this whole thing is as crazy and disturbing as I do but would never say anything lest they risk tar and feathering, so to speak.) As Douglas Murray so eloquently put it,, what is happening is the re-racialization of society. I would not be surprised if some of these woke folk think MLK Jr is racist. Seriously! And imagine that. I think it's terrible. Anyway ... I have rambled on plenty.

I will finish with this. There are others in academia, like me. Voices in the wilderness who are speaking out at times, at others, doing all we can to push back within our classrooms, through our writing assignments, our conversations with students and such. In the past, I have assigned books that question the official 9/11 narrative (a book by David Ray Griffin) and others that are openly and highly critical of the CIA, highlighting that agency's involvement in MK Ultra mind control experiments, horrific unethical research experiments, Operation Paperclip, the Phoenix Program and more. So, I do what I can to shed light on the truth and provide them with information and a perspective that they won't get from other profs.

Lastly ... I am using your products, Georgi (Energin, CamphoSol, and Magnoil), and they're great! So thank YOU for all you do with the forum, the podcasts/videos, etc. It's awesome, and I appreciate it! Cheers and peace, Sue

Thank you for sharing all of this and thanks for the supports for the podcasts and our products! Honored to have you here with us!
IMHO one of the main reasons our youth is so easy to manipulate is the decline in metabolic health over the last 20-30 years, leading to decline in general intelligence (e.g. reversal of the Flynn Effect), combined with rapid rise of mental illness (fastest rising rates are in the <40yo crowd) and the accompanying overmedication with SSRI drugs. See my post 4 levels up that has the links on what SSRI drugs turn people into. Pretty much what we see today in many youths, and even political leaders - obedient, radicalized zombies. If the myth of serotonin as the "happiness hormone" can be somehow busted,, we will probably see huge improvements in social cohesion very quickly as people dump their toxic psychotropic drugs and become humans (as opposed to zombies) again. Here are two other relevant studies on serotonin and how it affects both an organism's behavior and how it perceives and treats others.

equipoise

Couple of points.
So, screw blm, but segregation didnt end, who was the winner and who the loser of segregation?
White privilege has nothing to do with accusing people they are white or they should feel bad about being white.
And the system is screwing everything the same? Has he ever heard about redlining and the consequences black population still experiences because of that?
But then he is pro feminism, but sure, i also hate the wave that hates men, but thats like, just part of it? Theres still feminism that includes men?
And what facts dont care about which feelings?

Lad is his condradicting himself. Sure he makes a lot of solid points, but ultimately fails.

I'd give him a 3/10

burtlancast

And the system is screwing everything the same? Has he ever heard about redlining and the consequences black population still experiences because of that?
Isn't ironic that the black US population is perpetually complaining about systematic racism, redlining, segregation, while they enjoy the highest level of living of any black population in the world, thanks to Affirmative Action ?

I know a lot of Russians, Asians and even some Europeans that would fall to their knees in gratitude should their jobs get privileged over others, on the pretext of their ancestors being persecuted 3458 eons ago.

And once there, they surely would make certain in return to keep seeing and crying discrimination at every corner of society.

On that point i'll thus agree with you; the singer is dead wrong claiming the system is screwing everybody just the same.

Last edited:

equipoise

Isn't ironic that the black US population is perpetually complaining about systematic racism, redlining, segregation, while they enjoy the highest level of living of any black population in the world, thanks to Affirmative Action ?

I know a lot of Russians, Asians and even some Europeans that would fall to their knees in gratitude should their jobs get privileged over others, on the pretext of their ancestors being persecuted 3458 eons ago.

And once there, they surely would make certain in return to keep seeing and crying discrimination at every corner of society.

On that point i'll thus agree with you; the singer is dead wrong claiming the system is screwing everybody just the same.
So because black people elsewhere have it worse, the ones in the first world can't complain? Do you tell any of your friends and family who have problems and a rough time to just man up, because people in other countries have it worse?

As related to persecution, Jim Crow laws ended not so long ago. In fact, there are still people alive today who suffered under them and children and grandchildren that feel direct causes. In a society in which money determines the amount of power and wellbeing you have, there is a group of people that are over 100 years on the backfoot. Of course there are some that make it and are successful in society, but there are more hurdles on average.
As regarding to redlining, those borders, even though legally nonexistent anymore, still exist. People didn't just get money all of a sudden to leave their districts, their families just had to continue staying there.
Poor neighbourhoods, worse schools lead to more violence (poverty being one of the biggest predictors of crime), more parents being in jail, children left to themselves or need to help out with a job to survive instead of going to school - it is a vicious cycle that disproportionally affects blacks and continues, even though it might be "legally solved".

And why do they cry? Yes, they have it better than before or black people in certain places in Africa f.ex., but exactly because people don't acknowledge systemic problems like this, they feel the need to cry out.

burtlancast

In a society in which money determines the amount of power and wellbeing you have, there is a group of people that are over 100 years on the backfoot.

It barely took the Axis countries like Japan and Germany 30 years to rebuild themselves from total material, human and cultural devastation after 1945 and become economical world powerhouses.

Why couldn't your group ?

In the meantime, back in the African continent, countries still practice internal and external slavery, Sudan being the worst offendant, as well as recurrent genocidal civil wars.

In Nigeria, the act of raping children and adolescents seems to be a National past time; 25% of girls and 10% of boys have been sexually molested before 18, in almost total impunity.

According to your judgement, how many eons/economical incentives will they require in order to overcome the hardships they afflicted themselves with ?

Last edited:

professor_sue

Thank you for sharing all of this and thanks for the supports for the podcasts and our products! Honored to have you here with us!
IMHO one of the main reasons our youth is so easy to manipulate is the decline in metabolic health over the last 20-30 years, leading to decline in general intelligence (e.g. reversal of the Flynn Effect), combined with rapid rise of mental illness (fastest rising rates are in the <40yo crowd) and the accompanying overmedication with SSRI drugs. See my post 4 levels up that has the links on what SSRI drugs turn people into. Pretty much what we see today in many youths, and even political leaders - obedient, radicalized zombies. If the myth of serotonin as the "happiness hormone" can be somehow busted,, we will probably see huge improvements in social cohesion very quickly as people dump their toxic psychotropic drugs and become humans (as opposed to zombies) again. Here are two other relevant studies on serotonin and how it affects both an organism's behavior and how it perceives and treats others.
Thanks for sharing those links! I'll definitely check them out. I'm a social scientist by training and education (Sociology doctorate, criminology emphasis/sub-field, and law degree (not licensed)), so a lot of the hard science stuff is more challenging to grasp. That's why I really appreciate your analyses and interpretations.

In general, I agree with you that the poor food, air, water, soil, etc quality--along with the indoctrination in the public schools-- is dumbing down the populace. Abilities to think deeply about issues are rare to find. Attention spans are ... okay, onto the next thing. In fact, I would argue that a strong anti-intellectual sentiment is pervasive in American society and maybe even around the world. Anti-intellectualism meaning anti-learning, critical thinking, etc. The focus is on blue check mark celebrities, pro sports (although I see pro sports as dying out due to the Rona and the wokism). That's what so many people (not here on this forum) celebrate. It's sad. However, I also find it very motivating to learn all I can about how to be self-sufficient, as best I can, and as healthy as possible. The thought of these younger people taking care of me when I am elderly is a nightmare to me! Oh hell no!!

So, yeah, generally, I agree with you on your assessment of the state of things today with the younger generations. But I'll read up on those studies, too. Thanks again!

GAF

Glad to see the forum is getting attention from academia! Just out of curiosity - what got you here? Was it health topics or the general..."attitude" of the forum towards life?
I also think there is a lot of hope for change, and I am also cynical to a degree but for a different reason. A significant portion of the population of Western countries (maybe half?) is basically neurologically damaged. I just don't see how one can make peace and unite with such people. Not because they are wrong on some issues (we are mostly wrong, most of the time) but because they are simply incapable of handling life as it naturally streams through their consciousness unless some reductionist expert is in charge of every aspect, and tells them exactly what/when/how to do at every step in order to produce exactly the results they want. In other words - they demand certainty in an uncertain world, and become very much violent when they don't get it. How does one live with people like that, when it is precisely their demands for certainty that are driving the current pathological trends for engineering a predictable, "safe", discrete, and sterile world that will eventually destroy its engineers? It seems to me that it is very much a battle for survival at this point. They absolutely cannot live in the real world, and we can't live in theirs...
The above is about as brilliant any statement appearing on this forum.
For the last 4 decades, I have attempted to explain to people that you must do something, anything, before you can know what to do next. "But, I don't know if that is what I want to do." So, they are miserable as they "search" for an answer by do doing nothing.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The above is about as brilliant any statement appearing on this forum.
For the last 4 decades, I have attempted to explain to people that you must do something, anything, before you can know what to do next. "But, I don't know if that is what I want to do." So, they are miserable as they "search" for an answer by do doing nothing.

Thanks!
I think this is the underlying reason the slogan "manufacturing matters" is true and why being a "services and finance economy" is doomed to fail spectacularly. The same principle applies to societies and their structures too. Intelligence/knowledge always/only comes form interaction with matter - aka the "radical experimentalism" Peat talks about. Basically, life begins and ends with "doing" instead of "thinking", and waiting/demanding for the perfect/right knowledge to arrive before one does anything leads to neurological damage and inability to...be alive.
I suppose, for the powers that be it is very appealing from profit-taking point of view to have some low-income countries do the "doing" while the masters do the "thinking". However, doing and thinking cannot be separated from each other. One informs the other and vice versa, so they form a feedback loop. Knowledge can only be extracted from matter through experiment, and not exclusively by analyzing/re-arranging prior knowledge. In other words, doing is primary even in the absence of concrete knowledge as to what is to be done. That's why we have instincts/intuition - to guide the initial steps of doing before knowledge accumulated from doing starts to inform the doing in a more structured fashion and forms the the feedback loop I mentioned above. So, if a nation or a person does nothing but empty manipulation of abstract structures (thinking) then sooner or later they find themselves in a world that they cannot possibly comprehend (or endure), because they have long ago lost the material/physical connection with it. Even if the evil controlling cabal disappears, you'd still have half of the people around you essentially living on life support due to trans-generational, deliberately engineered autism. The digital computers paradigm (and its accompanying culture) is the epitome of this suicidal attempt to enforce on countries and people thinking (instead of doing) as the primary mode of life. The belief that we will extract some immense, ground-breaking truths by analyzing mountains of data with sophisticated computers and algorithms is as false and bizarre, as it is self-destructive.

GAF

So true, but, in this era of robots and pervasive mature technology, it only takes a handful of actual doers to enable the universal basic income minions to play video games in their underwear their whole life.

nomoreketones

So true, but, in this era of robots and pervasive mature technology, it only takes a handful of actual doers to enable the universal basic income minions to play video games in their underwear their whole life.
Universal Basic Income is not a left wing plan. There are advocates for UBI across the political spectrum. Universal Basic Income is not means tested so there is still incentive to work. The reason our current welfare system increases poverty is people actually get penalized for working. Replacing the welfare system with a UBI would be a good thing.

Also, the idea of Universal Basic Income has been around for a while. Also the conservative hero Milton Friedman proposed the idea of a Negative Income Tax which can mathematically work in a similar way to a UBI. With both of these plans there is no penalty for working and earning money.

AlexR

Ahh, yes. Our new conservative role model. A “musician” with more facial tattoos than face and heaps of swag. Just what is needed. If you can’t beat the degeneracy and destruction of the left, just become it yourself!

GAF

Universal Basic Income is not a left wing plan. There are advocates for UBI across the political spectrum. Universal Basic Income is not means tested so there is still incentive to work. The reason our current welfare system increases poverty is people actually get penalized for working. Replacing the welfare system with a UBI would be a good thing.

Also, the idea of Universal Basic Income has been around for a while. Also the conservative hero Milton Friedman proposed the idea of a Negative Income Tax which can mathematically work in a similar way to a UBI. With both of these plans there is no penalty for working and earning money.

I am definitely for people being happy. Enable greedy workaholics do what they want and enable underwear gamers to lock themselves in their mommies basement and do whatever they want, so long as no one is forced by threats of violence to subsidize another human's chicken nuggets. As long as no one has to pay taxes there are no problems. I am for free love, free life, free happiness. It would really be cool, man, if the whole world was just a big happy commune.

equipoise

It barely took the Axis countries like Japan and Germany 30 years to rebuild themselves from total material, human and cultural devastation after 1945 and become economical world powerhouses.

Why couldn't your group ?

In the meantime, back in the African continent, countries still practice internal and external slavery, Sudan being the worst offendant, as well as recurrent genocidal civil wars.

In Nigeria, the act of raping children and adolescents seems to be a National past time; 25% of girls and 10% of boys have been sexually molested before 18, in almost total impunity.

According to your judgement, how many eons/economical incentives will they require in order to overcome the hardships they afflicted themselves with ?
I dont know about Japan, but last time I checked, Germany got a Marshall plan after WW2, receiving over billion dollars and resources to get back on their feet, so this argument is really irrelevant, why couldn't Germany just do it by itself?

I also can't fathom how random facts about Africa, Sudan and Nigeria bear any relevance to our discussion? If anything, it strenghtens my argument that the higher the socioeconomic factor of poverty is, the more likely it is that crimes are committed.
And what do american blacks today have to do with people living in Sudan and Nigeria except color of skin? Are you implying some genetic and biological predispositions of blacks that lead to them being poorer and doing worse in America?

Lee Simeon

I am definitely for people being happy. Enable greedy workaholics do what they want and enable underwear gamers to lock themselves in their mommies basement and do whatever they want, so long as no one is forced by threats of violence to subsidize another human's chicken nuggets. As long as no one has to pay taxes there are no problems. I am for free love, free life, free happiness. It would really be cool, man, if the whole world was just a big happy commune.
Whats wrong with taxes?

Gustav3Y

Wet **** P*ssy was pretty successful and popular too. There's an audience for everything.

His performance on iTunes or YouTube isn't a reflection of whether or not his 'message' has any merit or validity, it's simply what's being talked about right now. I had a coworker bring this song to my attention, probably wouldn't have listened to it otherwise.
Exactly, there are a large number of "nonsense" songs that keep the top positions on iTunes in their first day or first week.
A part of the society is hooked on the "new" and shocking, until the next new and shocking things comes on.
Cardi B is again in the top positions with UP.
There are also other places where songs can stay popular for long, social media was playing song like Saweetie - My Type, especially dance videos, just like WAP also was a big hit in dance videos.
Now sure why being popular in music is a metric of quality.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals