Wen

Now it makes sense to me.

You're from an alternate universe.

Ta-ta!
Yes if I don’t understand your crazy ramblings I must be. Let’s look at an example:

You: You should travel more, don’t just hang around the USA.
Me: Never been to the USA but have lived in China for 10 years.
You: You’re 007????

Very normal indeed. You must be hyped up on sugar or something.

yerrag

Yes if I don’t understand your crazy ramblings I must be. Let’s look at an example:

You: You should travel more, don’t just hang around the USA.
Me: Never been to the USA but have lived in China for 10 years.
You: You’re 007????

Very normal indeed. You must be hyped up on sugar or something.
An alien bot hasn't learned about sarcasm. That's how we tell humans from bots.

Wen

An alien bot hasn't learned about sarcasm. That's how we tell humans from bots.
That wasn’t sarcasm it was just incredibly weird. In fact most of your responses were. Feel free to prove me wrong by explaining what in the world you meant by them but I won’t hold my breath. You’ve already used your ad hominem escape card anyway.

yerrag

That wasn’t sarcasm it was just incredibly weird. In fact most of your responses were. Feel free to prove me wrong by explaining what in the world you meant by them but I won’t hold my breath. You’ve already used your ad hominem escape card anyway.
No, you're the one not making sense.
And that's proof? Try arguing that to a judge.

You forgot to mention that China also had the swine flu and the bird flu before this COVID came up.

Sounds like China planned to commit harikiri all along, doesn't it? And it all came from the Wuhan lab as well.
You did not understand this? You need me to explain the connection? The only word here you may not understand is harikiri. It's suicide.
If I was reading the western media I’d think China did a great job and “it’s just a flu bro”.
You been reading stale news. "It's just a flu bro" is so early 2020. Yet even in another thread you were already corrected on that.

I think that's enough. Analyze that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals