Help: My Schelude Is A Mess

IWishIWasRich

its 5:25 am, im here on the computer, i took cetirizine an hour ago, i had dinner at 23:00

im about to take my thyroid med (75 mcg of t4) and go to sleep

i feel like ***t in the morning, tired and sluggish so i tend to stay woke at night when i feel better

i just would like to feel fresh in the morning so i get some sun, cause im getting 0

i hate this

when i tried to force myself to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier i was never able to develop a proper schelude feeling fresh in the morning, after i have my orange juice and get some bread with jam and evoo and maybe a banana milkshake.. i just feel slugggggggish as **** and i want to go to bed with a blanket

please help im also ******* balding i hate this

Luckytype

How easy would it be for you to stay up overnight tonight and make it through most of your day tomorrow?

Post all your bloodwork that you have, food intakes and daily temps and people will be able to help a bit better

OP
I

IWishIWasRich

How easy would it be for you to stay up overnight tonight and make it through most of your day tomorrow?

Post all your bloodwork that you have, food intakes and daily temps and people will be able to help a bit better

I have tried the "lets stay wake up all night" thing and it doesnt work. When I go to sleep i feel like ***t, then I wake up next day and the cycle resets, when i wake up im tired again.

I will find bloodworks later but i dont have recent ones, they area all old. I remember monitoring my temp too and I dont remember the temps. Is an old mercury termometer in the armpit good?

Also anyone know how to find and destroy mold? I suspect there is mold in by bathroom. There are some black particles on my bathrobe where it is in contact with the wall.. I tried to clean it and it doesnt go away. There is also some black stuff on the doors of the shower, im not sure if its just the plastic because its old as ****. I think there is something wrong in my bath. How can I detect any mold? And do you recommend any machines to keep the air clean, do these work are they are a scam? Maybe an dehumidifier on the bath is also a good idea to keep it dry and avoid bacteria from growing. I just don't know what devices to buy because there are too many scams in this field.