Psst. I'll tell you something.

I see we are forming and have formed a nice community here. Now, why so much discussing stupidities and stuff like the Earth is flat and so on? Let's stop this. Firstly I'll tell you, it's not that it's bad to question what we have been told all our lives, what is wrong is the nonsense of wasting time and letting the terrorists set the rules and make us play by them. This is what I want us all to understand.

Don't let them set the setting of our minds, 'cause they have been doing it. I'll tell you this, regarding the form of the Earth so we can start closing the subject haha.

It has never been flat nor is. The catch has been the installation of the false dichotomy: that if it is not flat, then, uh, it has to be round. And is circling around the sun.

Well, that's the thing! So that we can start to know our enemy! Our common enemy! The truth is that our Earth is a beautiful round-ball-shaped planet, fixed in the middle of the Universe, circling around her own axis, and not around the sun, because the sun moves around her. See?

Now, how many of you have heard about that option? The truth is, if we don't hear it, many times we don't ever think about it.

Let's stop losing time, and engaging in stupid worth-for-nothing discussions. Just pay attention each one to putting and keeping their lives in order, because that is the key. Because nobody does anything because they are not worthy. And when they do, they do stupidly and get nothing in return, because they lack the brains. Pay attention from what you've got from your January 6. The pedophile is still in office.

And an Argentinian is speaking here, worse things are happening in my country. Yet nothing changes for the same reasons as all over the world: men are all broken and jerks. So please benefit from my previous post, because it's essential.
[ This may be the most important piece of information after the Gospel ]

Now, the common enemy are the damn Jesuits and Zionists. And these last ones never call Jews, because that is a false flag strategy of them the cause the attack on many innocent people that end up paying for their crimes. We've got already history on this.

Never underestimate the importance of organization, groups, living holily, self-sufficience, and realizing that it is always a good vs. evil kind of war. So make yourselves sure you use toilet paper.

Don't keep your minds always in the morbid of "consuming" conspiracy theories for cheap dopamine thrills. What you know, apply in some sense. You would come to the conclusion that we need ourselves organized, and for that, united.

So, you see? Let us first unite on the fear of God, the respect towards his commandments, and the love towards his son Jesus Christ. That has to be the base of any human being.

Then, having our hearts enlightened, we will able to see clearly, operate in love, and act as in that same spirit. Because self-defense is only acted by those who have self-respect, and that love each other. Make sure you polarize into the Spirit of God, and are not found lukewarm or sinful.

The love of Christ to you all.

And besides the Bible, I encourage you to read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. One would be "Know your Savior", and the other would be "Know your enemy".

And as to end, I want to share a video I made. Please consider downloading it and having it, because it is going to age well. It tells past, present, and future.
[ The Big Story (YouTube video) ]

And I've also written a book. Now, this is for an already Christian public, those could check it out.
[ The Trilogy - Trailer - (YouTube video) ]

Be well.

Guillermo Yacante Afonso.

LeeLemonoil

Well, that's the thing! So that we can start to know our enemy! Our common enemy! The truth is that our Earth is a beautiful round-ball-shaped planet, fixed in the middle of the Universe, circling around her own axis, and not around the sun, because the sun moves around her. See?

Pssst: That’s wrong.

But maybe the Flat-Earthers and Terracentrists can exchange their „arguments“ for the respective believes exclusively in this thread?

Perry Staltic

Don't let them set the setting of our minds, 'cause they have been doing it. I'll tell you this, regarding the form of the Earth so we can start closing the subject haha.

It has never been flat nor is. The catch has been the installation of the false dichotomy: that if it is not flat, then, uh, it has to be round. And is circling around the sun.

Being in Patagonia, you could do a lot to shut the flat earth trolls' yappers. Tell them which direction the stars rotate around around the south pole, clockwise or counterclockwise

mariantos

I see we are forming and have formed a nice community here. Now, why so much discussing stupidities and stuff like the Earth is flat and so on? Let's stop this. Firstly I'll tell you, it's not that it's bad to question what we have been told all our lives, what is wrong is the nonsense of wasting time and letting the terrorists set the rules and make us play by them. This is what I want us all to understand.

Now, how many of you have heard about that option? The truth is, if we don't hear it, many times we don't ever think about it.

Let's stop losing time, and engaging in stupid worth-for-nothing discussions. Just pay attention each one to putting and keeping their lives in order, because that is the key. Because nobody does anything because they are not worthy. And when they do, they do stupidly and get nothing in return, because they lack the brains. Pay attention from what you've got from your January 6. The pedophile is still in office.

And an Argentinian is speaking here, worse things are happening in my country. Yet nothing changes for the same reasons as all over the world: men are all broken and jerks. So please benefit from my previous post, because it's essential.
[ This may be the most important piece of information after the Gospel ]

Now, the common enemy are the damn Jesuits and Zionists. And these last ones never call Jews, because that is a false flag strategy of them the cause the attack on many innocent people that end up paying for their crimes. We've got already history on this.

Never underestimate the importance of organization, groups, living holily, self-sufficience, and realizing that it is always a good vs. evil kind of war. So make yourselves sure you use toilet paper.

Don't keep your minds always in the morbid of "consuming" conspiracy theories for cheap dopamine thrills. What you know, apply in some sense. You would come to the conclusion that we need ourselves organized, and for that, united.

So, you see? Let us first unite on the fear of God, the respect towards his commandments, and the love towards his son Jesus Christ. That has to be the base of any human being.

Then, having our hearts enlightened, we will able to see clearly, operate in love, and act as in that same spirit. Because self-defense is only acted by those who have self-respect, and that love each other. Make sure you polarize into the Spirit of God, and are not found lukewarm or sinful.

The love of Christ to you all.

And besides the Bible, I encourage you to read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. One would be "Know your Savior", and the other would be "Know your enemy".

And as to end, I want to share a video I made. Please consider downloading it and having it, because it is going to age well. It tells past, present, and future.
[ The Big Story (YouTube video) ]

And I've also written a book. Now, this is for an already Christian public, those could check it out.
[ The Trilogy - Trailer - (YouTube video) ]

Be well.

Guillermo Yacante Afonso.

Yes, we must fear our Creator and keep His commandments. I agree with that statement. May God strengthen you in faith and keep you everywhere. In case you want additional truthful information and haven't read yet, I recommend : the book of Enoch, the Ethiopian version, the book of Jubilees and the book of Jasher. The Bible refers to them. All the best!

A Nobody from Nowhere.

JamesGatz

We will NEVER give up
We will NEVER surrender

The FEW. The PROUD.

7D7A20B4-0173-4909-8727-56D2751D2954.jpeg

Peatful

I was with you until you mentioned the Elders Of Zion.....it's funny how people pick and choose which conspiracies seem most credible to them and then outright dismiss others equally outlandish as the ones they believe in:D

OP
Guille Yacante
I'll share a link to the book of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, so that anyone can evaluate it and have their own say on the matter.

But as this that I am doing entails great responsibility, I am going to make my own introduction to the book.

Before I said:
Now, the common enemy are the damn Jesuits and Zionists. And these last ones never call Jews, because that is a false flag strategy of them to cause the attack on many innocent people that end up paying for their crimes. We've got already history on this.

I speak in great detail about this, so I am left disengaged from the voluntary lack of understanding of those who are characterized by rising straw man's arguments.

Let us know that Jesuits and Zionists are organized terrorists. And the case of the Zionists is a very delicate one, because they on purpose make themselves be called Jews so they can blend in between innocent people that nothing have to do with their deeds. It's tricky, isn't it? Well, that's how they operate.

So, regarding the vocabulary, now you better be able to decode it. Because Jew, in the book will mean Zionist. As well as Christians will only mean westerners.

It's important that you understand this. And there is a very heavy and dark spiritual side in all of this, because, why Jew, and not Muslim or whatever other religion? That has a reason: because Satan is behind all of this. And the ancient Israel was the people of God back then, so now these fake Jews are risen to confound and gather a lot of ill-gotten money from deceit so to eventually, in the times of the New World Order, after they had done something very noticeable (I will just say it like that), they will move the see of the New World Religion to Jerusalem in their morbid.

But the Lord Jesus Christ will come imminently in his glorious return to purge them all and no impenitent will remain on their feet.

So; it's absolutely more important that you mind the Gospel and the living in holiness as something way more important than "gathering conspiracy theories to even not do anything about it."

I invite the understood people and noble-hearted to take correspondent stance on the matter.

Here is the link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Gânico

Now, the common enemy are the damn Jesuits and Zionists.

:ss:ss

Jews/Hebrews were originally "Habiru" a criminal underclass in Mesopotamia about 2000 BC, they were cursed and despised by everyone, so few of them got selected to do the dirty work (Zionists, as you call) while being frontmans/fall guys, they own the media and are behind or have direct influence in agendas that promote social decay.

And Jesuits.. ever seen the movie Matrix? They have the role of creating and manifesting new realities while erasing true/old world history (Why Are There Underground Jesuit Caves in Europe Filled with Egyptian and Islamic Art?), their biggest feat was to succesfully inject at least 1000 years of fake history, middle ages as we were told never existed, the Roman empire and the European middle ages happened simultanously.

1663381592922.jpeg

Anyways, those are your enemies? Mere servants? Why don't you go for the BOSS!?

OP
Guille Yacante
Anyways, those are your enemies? Mere servants? Why don't you go for the BOSS!?

Ha, the BOSS is the antichrist, the papacy.

But with this information it can be done enough vertical war. Otherwise people wouldn't know where to start.

And..

React before it's too late.

You have complained because of the vaccine enforcements and such, and the: No vaccine? You lose your job.

Soon we won't be able to buy or sell lest we let go of our ideals and "kiss the hand of the last pope".

Would you do that?

I think better things of at least an important portion of the members of this forum.

And as I always say, don't lose the focus, which is Christ Jesus, with all that that means.

And for a lot of us, the first thing would be to stop jerking off.

I'll told you all the things and given you all the tools. You are left completely responsible of what you do and not do.

animalcule

Yup.

Time to leave this forum.

The absolute trash that circulates on here has reached new levels of late. Some gems, some fascinating studies are posted, but too much low level conspiri-tarding: “I’ve told you all the things and given you all the tools.” “Read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion!” Jfc….

It’s almost like… you *want* to turn yourself into easily mocked targets, completely unthreatening to any regime.

Better, more interesting content and discussion on Twitter.

Also starting to see why Ray Peat doesn’t have a high opinion of this forum. Even the conspiracy theory section aside, it just seems like a lot of very lost, broken, confused people. And for all my lurking, I’m not sure I’ve seen a whole lot of successes.

JamesGatz

Yup.

The absolute trash that circulates on here has reached new levels of late. Some gems, some fascinating studies are posted, but too much low level conspiri-tarding: “I’ve told you all the things and given you all the tools.” “Read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion!” Jfc….

It’s almost like… you *want* to turn yourself into easily mocked targets, completely unthreatening to any regime.

Also starting to see why Ray Peat doesn’t have a high opinion of this forum. Even the conspiracy theory section aside, it just seems like a lot of very lost, broken, confused people. And for all my lurking, I’m not sure I’ve seen a whole lot of successes.
TWITTER? Oh please - Twitter is LITERALLY operated by the NWO and there is NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS the conversations on Twitter are more interesting - their censorship won't allow the interesting conversations 🤣🤣

Miss YOU ARE APPRECIATED HERE - YOU KNOW YOU WILL MISS US IF YOU LEAVE

And just so you know Ray loves this forum and he lurks here - he just can't admit it publicly because of the magnitude of low-serotonin conversations present

I can tell you - I AM A SUCCESS

You take things too serious miss - I have here a gift for YOU:

F823673D-9038-4656-B0C0-063BC0F38792.jpeg

Don

TWITTER? Oh please - Twitter is LITERALLY operated by the NWO and there is NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS the conversations on Twitter are more interesting - their censorship won't allow the interesting conversations 🤣🤣

And just so you know Ray loves this forum and he lurks here - he just can't admit it publicly because of the magnitude of low-serotonin conversations present

View attachment 42352
Dude I am staying here, just for your posts alone !

LeeLemonoil

View attachment 42352
If no one realizes this guy is either really sick and broken or has the agenda to ruin this forum … then he had succeeded.

miquelangeles

Yup.

That’s what happens when zoomers discover image boards, fall for any of the recycled psyops and then regurgitate all the trash here, thinking they know it all and that they are “redpilled”.

tfcjesse

Clickbait and self promotion. Where are the mods now

Glad I was at least around back when this forum was quality

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals