Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

Jing

I flew from Santiago Chile to Sydney Australia which are very similar latitude. The plane flew so far south towards Antarctica that the plane flew over ice sheets. What am asking is, is if the Earth is flat, why did I fly over ice?

I said I have looked at the maps of flat earth and understand the theory of being surrounded by ice but doesn’t explain my experience.

Airplanes can’t normally fly over Antarctica and have to have certain requirements but in Australia one can go on a non stop round joy flight over Antarctica if they want.
Well done you flew over some ice earth must be a sphere lmao . I really don't understand why you don't think ice is possible on a flat earth? Here's an experiment get a flat box now put water in it and leave it in a freezer... you now have ice did you need a sphere for this?

zwez

No doubt that governments use AI bots to carry on conversations with themselves about “flat earth” in the attempt to discredit the target audience or to dissuade them from participating in rational discourse. Don’t be fooled by these fake conversations.

yerrag

im not sure what you mean here. past the weather?
Not the weather. Is climate a better word?
To be specific, the Antarctic climate? The cold, subzero climate? The inhospitable region?

we have conclusively circumnavigated the earth so I'm not sure what type of project requires funding - what a
Conclusively?

That putative spherical globe is a flat earth that looks like the sphere was skinned and then laid flat. And sailing through the inner circumferential path isn't circumnavigation.

incidentally it was our study of venus and its atmosphere that showed us truly the effects of runaway greenhouse effects. of course not all research seems well funded, but i'm all for space exploration. the study of mars showed us what life would be like in the barren wasteland of a nuclear fallout.
It's nice storytelling. that's all it is, as told by experts weaving tall tales. not different from the Covid experts. Not sure if you believe the COVID hoax.

Not sure if you subscribe to the climate change hoax either. As you seem to believe in the narrative vouched by experts.

I've not heard a reason why that would not be the case. can you provide an alternative as to why a compass works wherever you are in the world? or how a magnetic field that strong is produced?
If you skin your sphere and lay it out flat, that would be the flat earth. And if you used a compass, it would work just as it would in your supposed spherical earth. Try going thru it mentally.

what other shape can explain the shape of the earths magnetic field? and why we only get these incredible light displays at the poles of the earth? you can travel to the north and south pole and view this yourself, i know two people who have crossed drakes passage into antartica. we can measure the magnetic fields of thousands of other planets, and observe literally millions more, which we can observe are spherical. again I would ask why would earth be different?
Have you been able to make an experiment to try different shapes to establish that a flat earth would not have the same magnetic field that we have?

Have you ruled out the possibility that a flat earth can't have a light show called the Aurora borealis?

Should the earth be similar to the planets you described? If earth is so similar to them, why aren't the planets similar to earth in that it is teeming with life?

the difference here is that we know a lot more about the earth than we do distant planets. and no I don't think earth is special at all. Look up at the night sky, most of those stars have planets orbiting them, in the habitable zone, I would guess the universe is teaming with life, strange, terrifying and beautiful. the fact that we haven't found it, after only searching for about a century (much shorter with good equipment) is like saying there are no fish in the sea because you took your bowl to the ocean and filled it up without catching a fish. the launch of the James Webb telescope later this year will show us for the first time in our history, details about other planets. We can already observe what elements distant planets are predominantly made of, and probabilistically calculate the chance of life developing.
Exactly. You're just guessing.

I immediately doubt the light experiment because there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. and why assume a random youtube video about an experiment is true and not the hundreds of nasa videos?
You don't doubt the curve you saw from your plane and take that as proof. And then you belittle a set of experiments done by people you respect that were shown in YouTube and call it random. And then you refuse to refute their proofs, and do the numbers game of "overwhelming evidence" against their proofs?

Are you running to the safety of numbers and the kind of consensus that doesn't stand for science but mere scientists worried for their job security.
I briefly looked it up and an experiment like that over water is not accurate, as a body of water can cool the temperature around it, and attract the laser downwards.
The laser can be bent? And if it were bent, it would go further into the water if bent downwards, and not hit an object that is on the line of sight. And if bent upwards, it would not hit the object across the body of water. I can't understand your logic at all.

yerrag

No doubt that governments use AI bots to carry on conversations with themselves about “flat earth” in the attempt to discredit the target audience or to dissuade them from participating in rational discourse. Don’t be fooled by these fake conversations.
Professor, welcome back!

Herbie

Well done you flew over some ice earth must be a sphere lmao . I really don't understand why you don't think ice is possible on a flat earth? Here's an experiment get a flat box now put water in it and leave it in a freezer... you now have ice did you need a sphere for this?
I did mention about the flat earth model with the ice around the perimeter but it doesn’t explain why the plane would fly over that area when flying between two points at similar latitude.

yerrag

I did mention about the flat earth model with the ice around the perimeter but it doesn’t explain why the plane would fly over that area when flying between two points at similar latitude.
Why would the flight plan include flying over Antarctica when flight plans always are made to minimize difficult rescue conditions, such that planes would fly over land instead of over sea. So it is likely you're not flying over the Antarctic but over a land mass that is covered with snow and ice.

InChristAlone

I’m just glad that you’re here with us @Herbie discussing this topic. With all that traveling you could have flown out of the Earth’s orbit especially if it’s spinning at 1k mph. Did the pilot ever turn off the engine while up in the air and let the spinning globe take you to your final destination? If the earth is not stationary does it spin clockwise or counter clockwise? Just curious.

Yo J-gatzmew! Currently my flatten tongue is stuck on the roof my mouth like the stars in the firmament of the Earth. Glad we can entertain you here!

If you guys are Bible theologians then you should know Genesis 1 very well. Which one did God first created: Earth or the Sun?

In Joshua 10, when Joshua told the LORD to let the sun stand still. If the sun and moon stood still would there be darkness b/c of the earth's rotation?

Joshua 10:13
“And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.”

Can you pls explain that in a ball earth? Purrdy pleees. How come God didn’t stop the earth instead? Why the sun and the moon? Maybe the Creator made a mistake. Maybe it’s not a literal sun or moon?

That should should simply tell you that the sun (and moon) moves around the top of the earth and the sun is not the center of the solar system.

Let’s go to Revelation 7:1
“And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.”

Question: does a ball have corners? Another pastor defining the "four corners of the earth" as 4 continents! :rolleyes:

I once heard a pastor read Revelation 7:1 "the four corners of the earth" and quickly said, this doesn’t mean that the earth is flat! The earth is a globe! B/c in Isaiah 40:22 it says, “It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:”

Anyone can just take this single verse and say that the earth is a ball. Boom! We’re done! Let's go home! Flat earth is a psyop! They always use that verse to prove that the earth is a globe b/c it says "circle" of earth but disregarding the rest of the references in the Bible regarding the earth. Talk about context. Do you think that means a globe/ball? Or do you think its the round firmament surrounding the top of the earth?

In Revelations 1:7 - "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, ..." and the pastor pulled out his iPhone from his pocket and raised it up in the air and said, "Dees ees haw eeevry aaii sshall seee hiiim!"

How can every eye see if you're in the other half of the globe? Ha ha! What if you don't have a smartphone? Welp! Sorry dude you won't see Him in the clouds. Oops! I live on the other side of the globe. Guess I won't see this phenomenon happening. Maybe He'll show up again Pacific time... Proved that verse in a ball earth! You get the drift... Sugar honey I'm not singling you out. I respect you and everyone on this forum. I have learned a lot of nuggets just by reading people's contribution. I'm grateful for all the people here for their support and knowledge. (Just had a thought - is there a thread about what we're grateful for?). Lol.

Sorry, I didn't mean for this to be this long and taking you all from Genesis to Revelation (btw there is more in b/w) but that's enough Sunday school lesson for the day! J/k. FYI I'm not a Bible scholar or theologian nor a pastor or a deacon, minister, reverend, etc. Not even a Sunday school teacher either. Just a small ant trying to show that there's biblical evidence that the earth is not a spinning ball. There's nothing new under the sun! Let's enjoy living in the real Truman Show!
You proved my point. Westerners take everything in the Bible as literal factual evidence when it was never meant to be that way. I find at least 50% of people nowadays have autistic traits which make it hard to think abstractly. So I am not blaming you.

Herbie

Why would the flight plan include flying over Antarctica when flight plans always are made to minimize difficult rescue conditions, such that planes would fly over land instead of over sea. So it is likely you're not flying over the Antarctic but over a land mass that is covered with snow and
I didn’t say I flew over Antarctica, I flew south towards it where there are ice sheets over the ocean. The plane flew in an ark, many ships do this too, the reason is, it makes the trip shorter allegedly.

davvid_1

That putative spherical globe is a flat earth that looks like the sphere was skinned and then laid flat. And sailing through the inner circumferential path isn't circumnavigation.
So you’re confident it’s flat… I’m not sure why you think they sail from one side of the earth to the other. They sail around it. Are you suggesting that on my flight from LA to Hawaii and on to Japan, I didn’t cross that massive body of water called the pacific, but we flew back the other way and avoided land so as to seem like it was all water? And the gps on the flight screen, the time zones, all part if the same elaborate hoax? And the flight path goes purposely on longer routes to just trick us into thinking it’s a globe?
It's nice storytelling. that's all it is, as told by experts weaving tall tales. not different from the Covid experts. Not sure if you believe the COVID hoax.

Not sure if you subscribe to the climate change hoax either. As you seem to believe in the narrative vouched by experts.
I appreciate your skepticism but I think you are too eager to cast aside anything told to you as a hoax no? I have the same skepticism in covid and a passion for the scientific method. Again I encourage you to grab a telescope, doesn’t have to be that strong, and go find a quiet place to look at the stars, looks at our planets and make some observations. Better yet find an observatory close to you. I personally find it sad that you are so quick to dismiss all this fabulous discovery.
Have you ruled out the possibility that a flat earth can't have a light show called the Aurora borealis?
Yeah I’m not sure how that would work, gravity compresses an object in space from all sides. The earths spinning core creates a magnetic field, what would create that magnetic field in place of that?
Should the earth be similar to the planets you described? If earth is so similar to them, why aren't the planets similar to earth in that it is teeming with life?
Well because not all planets are equidistant from their star. Planets close to their star are indeed similar to Venus and mercury, planets far are similar to Uranus and the like. Planets that fall into the perfect zone might very well be similar to earth. By looking at such planets and examining the light that returns, we can see what elements are in what proportions. Seeing a planet with an atmosphere abundant with nitrogen and oxygen indicates to us that it is somewhat similar. This may seem like remote chance to you but there are over 100 bil stars in our galaxy and over 100 bil galaxies in the observable universe. The Drake equation is a fun and rough estimation as to what we could be dealing with in terms of similar planets.
Are you running to the safety of numbers and the kind of consensus that doesn't stand for science but mere scientists worried for their job security.
no absolutely not. I just look around me man. I’ve travelled, I’ve looked through telescopes and I’ve read history and man’s discoveries and faults. And also you were belittling a nasa video earlier, so same same. One laser experiment is definitely not conclusive evidence.
The laser can be bent? And if it were bent, it would go further into the water if bent downwards, and not hit an object that is on the line of sight. And if bent upwards, it would not hit the object across the body of water. I can't understand your logic at all.
What assumptions are these, it would go further into the water? Over a finite period ? This isn’t my logic and I don’t claim to understand it, just pointing out there is an explanation online saying a temperature gradient can bend the laser down keeping it parallel. Let me ask you why you believe the video over the Rebuttle?

davvid_1

Why would the flight plan include flying over Antarctica when flight plans always are made to minimize difficult rescue conditions, such that planes would fly over land instead of over sea. So it is likely you're not flying over the Antarctic but over a land mass that is covered with snow and ice.
Where is this info from? Flight paths are determined with models taking into account weather, distance, wind speed, currents etc. they MAY fly over land if they can, but by that logic I would never have flown over the ocean or a mountainous region?

Last edited:

Jing

Who said it flew over that area?

davvid_1

I’m not sure why you think they sail from one side of the earth to the other. They sail around it. Are you suggesting that on my flight from LA to Hawaii and on to Japan, I didn’t cross that massive body of water called the pacific, but we flew back the other way and avoided land so as to seem like it was all water? And the gps on the flight screen, the time zones, all part if the same elaborate hoax? And the flight path goes purposely on longer routes to just trick us into thinking it’s a globe?
@yerrag apologies on this point I misunderstood you, I’ve just understood what you meant regarding the actual shape. But looking at the shape i can’t make sense of flight paths. Flight lengths between certain countries would just not be what they are if this shape or similar were true. Like the time from Australia to Chile would many multiples that of the trip between Japan and Canada. This shape could easily be proven by taking a map and booking a window seat on a couple of flights

yerrag

I didn’t say I flew over Antarctica, I flew south towards it where there are ice sheets over the ocean. The plane flew in an ark, many ships do this too, the reason is, it makes the trip shorter allegedly.
Sorry, I wasn't sure what you meant.

I'm not sure, but does this have anything to do with the jet stream such that there is less resistance when the path used happens to resemble an arc?

yerrag

So you’re confident it’s flat… I’m not sure why you think they sail from one side of the earth to the other. They sail around it. Are you suggesting that on my flight from LA to Hawaii and on to Japan, I didn’t cross that massive body of water called the pacific, but we flew back the other way and avoided land so as to seem like it was all water? And the gps on the flight screen, the time zones, all part if the same elaborate hoax? And the flight path goes purposely on longer routes to just trick us into thinking it’s a globe?
@yerrag apologies on this point I misunderstood you, I’ve just understood what you meant regarding the actual shape. But looking at the shape i can’t make sense of flight paths. Flight lengths between certain countries would just not be what they are if this shape or similar were true. Like the time from Australia to Chile would many multiples that of the trip between Japan and Canada. This shape could easily be proven by taking a map and booking a window seat on a couple of flights
I think the map flat earther use have the continents rearranged. I haven't gone into the details of why, so it's understandable if the distances you speak of do not square, if you were using a different map.

I appreciate your skepticism but I think you are too eager to cast aside anything told to you as a hoax no? I have the same skepticism in covid and a passion for the scientific method. Again I encourage you to grab a telescope, doesn’t have to be that strong, and go find a quiet place to look at the stars, looks at our planets and make some observations. Better yet find an observatory close to you. I personally find it sad that you are so quick to dismiss all this fabulous discovery.

I don't question what you can see with a telescope. The earth being spherical is not dependent on what shape the planets are, unless you assume the earth has to be similar in shape because a planet has to be spherical as proven by the shape of the planets you are seeing.

Yeah I’m not sure how that would work, gravity compresses an object in space from all sides. The earths spinning core creates a magnetic field, what would create that magnetic field in place of that
I don't know. Is it presumptuous of me to ask why the horseshoe magnet I hold isn't spinning and yet it acts like a magnet?

Well because not all planets are equidistant from their star. Planets close to their star are indeed similar to Venus and mercury, planets far are similar to Uranus and the like. Planets that fall into the perfect zone might very well be similar to earth. By looking at such planets and examining the light that returns, we can see what elements are in what proportions. Seeing a planet with an atmosphere abundant with nitrogen and oxygen indicates to us that it is somewhat similar. This may seem like remote chance to you but there are over 100 bil stars in our galaxy and over 100 bil galaxies in the observable universe. The Drake equation is a fun and rough estimation as to what we could be dealing with in terms of similar planets.
Still, zero is zero no matter how many billions of stars are there. More zeros do not become something.

Plenty of quadrillion of dust molecules, yet if there is no vein of gold, there is no gold.

Try using your argument with a gold prospector.

no absolutely not. I just look around me man. I’ve travelled, I’ve looked through telescopes and I’ve read history and man’s discoveries and faults. And also you were belittling a nasa video earlier, so same same. One laser experiment is definitely not conclusive evidence.

Still, it is the domino I use to begin toppling the other dominoes. Why do you not like this domino?

What assumptions are these, it would go further into the water? Over a finite period ? This isn’t my logic and I don’t claim to understand it, just pointing out there is an explanation online saying a temperature gradient can bend the laser down keeping it parallel. Let me ask you why you believe the video over the Rebuttle?
Because I can also find another explanation online to try to refute you, but why should I and why would you even use that as a rebuttal?

This is a simple experiment even a first grader can understand. Are you not able to use your own reasoning to rebut?

Where is this info from? Flight paths are determined with models taking into account weather, distance, wind speed, currents etc. they MAY fly over land if they can, but by that logic I would never have flown over the ocean or a mountainous region?
I should have said that the choice of a flight path involves consideration of the risks involved in rescue in the event a plane should end up stranded. Of course if the land is mountainous that would be considered.

InChristAlone

I think the map flat earther use have the continents rearranged. I haven't gone into the details of why, so it's understandable if the distances you speak of do not square, if you were using a different map.

I don't question what you can see with a telescope. The earth being spherical is not dependent on what shape the planets are, unless you assume the earth has to be similar in shape because a planet has to be spherical as proven by the shape of the planets you are seeing.

I don't know. Is it presumptuous of me to ask why the horseshoe magnet I hold isn't spinning and yet it acts like a magnet?

Still, zero is zero no matter how many billions of stars are there. More zeros do not become something.

Plenty of quadrillion of dust molecules, yet if there is no vein of gold, there is no gold.

Try using your argument with a gold prospector.

Still, it is the domino I use to begin toppling the other dominoes. Why do you not like this domino?

Because I can also find another explanation online to try to refute you, but why should I and why would you even use that as a rebuttal?

This is a simple experiment even a first grader can understand. Are you not able to use your own reasoning to rebut?

I should have said that the choice of a flight path involves consideration of the risks involved in rescue in the event a plane should end up stranded. Of course if the land is mountainous that would be considered.
How do flat earther's explain lunar eclipses? Can a flat earther ever explain the moon and sun cycles like a heliocentric model can explain in perfect detail and predict exactly when a lunar eclipse will occur with complete accuracy? People have been making these scientific observations with accuracy for centuries. Haven't even seen one accurate time zone map from a flat earther.

Jing

How do flat earther's explain lunar eclipses? Can a flat earther ever explain the moon and sun cycles like a heliocentric model can explain in perfect detail and predict exactly when a lunar eclipse will occur with complete accuracy? People have been making these scientific observations with accuracy for centuries. Haven't even seen one accurate time zone map from a flat earther.
Lunar eclipses? Well according to ball earthers it is because the sun,moon and earth line up so the earth casts a shadow on the moon but we have all seen the shadow on the moon but is it really earths shadow? Can you show me earth actually casting this shadow? I'm not sure why you are even asking questions because you seem to post ",evidence " for ball earth then get shown you are wrong and don't acknowledge you are wrong? It also seems you need some sort of government source you can believe.

InChristAlone

Lunar eclipses? Well according to ball earthers it is because the sun,moon and earth line up so the earth casts a shadow on the moon but we have all seen the shadow on the moon but is it really earths shadow? Can you show me earth actually casting this shadow? I'm not sure why you are even asking questions because you seem to post ",evidence " for ball earth then get shown you are wrong and don't acknowledge you are wrong? It also seems you need some sort of government source you can believe.
So far I haven't seen any accurate data in this thread. These observations about the sun and the moon are extremely predictable based on our current understanding of the solar system. Why would I abandon this to believe a map with no time zones no predictive lunar and solar cycles no ability to tell me a route from continent to continent without getting lost at sea? Currently our GPS can tell us exactly where we need to go whereas no flat earther has come up with a navigation system with complete accuracy. There's no reason for me to abandon our current system of completely accurate navigation and sun and moon cycles.

InChristAlone

Bringing some actual evidence to this thread..
"
Standing at ground level, on a completely ‘flat’ plane (let’s say a desert, salt flat, or on a small boat floating on the ocean), ALL points on the horizon are equidistant and will lie on a flat line relative to your line of sight. The Earth is curved, but it is also very big. For all intents-and-purposes, what you are actually seeing is a flattish disk, which is part of a much much bigger sphere.

So although it’s curved, from the ground it looks flat.

At the height of about 1.7 m (roughly eye level for a typical human), on a clear day, you can see……. 4.7 km, that’s it. So your disk is 9.4 km across. The whole Earth on the other hand is 12,756 km across. So the total distance you can see in one direction is only 0.037% of the Earth’s diameter.

Now - I would challenge anyone to take a segment from a circle measuring 0.037% of the circle’s diameter and notice any curvature in the segment! Here’s a graphic to illustrate this. The magnified segment is an actual scaled piece of the circle, meaning it’s actually curved by the same amount as a 4.7 km long piece of the Earth (I did this in AutoCAD).

main-qimg-66e7019c8a2d37c9c77ef695b0944f9b

To be clear, that segment is an actual scaled piece of the circle with a lineweight set to match the full circle and it IS CURVED.

Looks straight doesn’t it?!

However, ‘things’ disappearing over the edge of the observable horizon will happen at a distance of only 4.7 km.

Proving that science is interesting and things aren’t always the way you’d expect them to be."

main-qimg-3feaa57a350bcd83af96b792dc0c5171.png

Ship going over the horizon.

A kinda snarky comment someone made:
"ships quite clearly drop hull down at the horizon, hence the phrase ‘Hull down’… And the Phrase ‘sail Ahoy’ which sailors have been using for centuries because… Wait for it… the sails are the first thing you see as the ship comes over the horizon…

Ever heard of a ‘Crows Nest’…That platform at the top of a mast where sailors used to keep a lookout?…The only reason that was there was because you can see further if you are up high…And the reason for that is…Wait for it… The water follows the curve of the Earth so the higher you are, the further ‘over’ the curve you can see. If the Earth was flat, you would be able to see the same distance if you were standing on the deck…But you can’t…

So, to put things into perspective…a 16th century sailor with almost no schooling whatsoever knew the Earth had a curve, but you don’t…."

Jing

So far I haven't seen any accurate data in this thread. These observations about the sun and the moon are extremely predictable based on our current understanding of the solar system. Why would I abandon this to believe a map with no time zones no predictive lunar and solar cycles no ability to tell me a route from continent to continent without getting lost at sea? Currently our GPS can tell us exactly where we need to go whereas no flat earther has come up with a navigation system with complete accuracy. There's no reason for me to abandon our current system of completely accurate navigation and sun and moon cycles.
Again I ask how do you know they don't use flat models ? And tell the public they use a globe model?

Jing

Bringing some actual evidence to this thread..
"
Standing at ground level, on a completely ‘flat’ plane (let’s say a desert, salt flat, or on a small boat floating on the ocean), ALL points on the horizon are equidistant and will lie on a flat line relative to your line of sight. The Earth is curved, but it is also very big. For all intents-and-purposes, what you are actually seeing is a flattish disk, which is part of a much much bigger sphere.

So although it’s curved, from the ground it looks flat.

At the height of about 1.7 m (roughly eye level for a typical human), on a clear day, you can see……. 4.7 km, that’s it. So your disk is 9.4 km across. The whole Earth on the other hand is 12,756 km across. So the total distance you can see in one direction is only 0.037% of the Earth’s diameter.

Now - I would challenge anyone to take a segment from a circle measuring 0.037% of the circle’s diameter and notice any curvature in the segment! Here’s a graphic to illustrate this. The magnified segment is an actual scaled piece of the circle, meaning it’s actually curved by the same amount as a 4.7 km long piece of the Earth (I did this in AutoCAD).

main-qimg-66e7019c8a2d37c9c77ef695b0944f9b

To be clear, that segment is an actual scaled piece of the circle with a lineweight set to match the full circle and it IS CURVED.

Looks straight doesn’t it?!

However, ‘things’ disappearing over the edge of the observable horizon will happen at a distance of only 4.7 km.

Proving that science is interesting and things aren’t always the way you’d expect them to be."

View attachment 28812
Ship going over the horizon.

A kinda snarky comment someone made:
"ships quite clearly drop hull down at the horizon, hence the phrase ‘Hull down’… And the Phrase ‘sail Ahoy’ which sailors have been using for centuries because… Wait for it… the sails are the first thing you see as the ship comes over the horizon…

Ever heard of a ‘Crows Nest’…That platform at the top of a mast where sailors used to keep a lookout?…The only reason that was there was because you can see further if you are up high…And the reason for that is…Wait for it… The water follows the curve of the Earth so the higher you are, the further ‘over’ the curve you can see. If the Earth was flat, you would be able to see the same distance if you were standing on the deck…But you can’t…

So, to put things into perspective…a 16th century sailor with almost no schooling whatsoever knew the Earth had a curve, but you don’t…."
You know you can make things dissappear bottom up like we see with boats on a flat surface right?anyone can do simple experiments on flat surfaces to see this is true....

If you have an open mind then watch this very short video and explain....

View: https://youtu.be/5MytY4jMKHw

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals