YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

That is the one i'm connected to right now.
I also got the roaming plan so i can use it outside my home cell in the far north where there isnt even cell service available. Elon must have secret transmitters everywhere.
Man stop playing Robert

ALL I SEE IS WHITE DOTS ON A SCREEN - that map can EASILY be entirely computer generated

It can be secret transmitters or something else (I don't know all of their secret plans)

But ITS NOT a sattelite - it just cannot be a real thing

You're telling me 13,000 sattelites (I don't even see 13,000 white dots on that screen) all running on UNLIMITED ENERGY, all MAGICALLY defying gravity and ALL AVOIDING COLLISION 24/7 and NEVER crashing back down to Earth) not real, not possible

Robert5493

Man stop playing Robert

ALL I SEE IS WHITE DOTS ON A SCREEN - that map can EASILY be entirely computer generated

It can be secret transmitters or something else (I don't know all of their secret plans)

But ITS NOT a sattelite - it just cannot be a real thing

You're telling me 13,000 sattelites (I don't even see 13,000 white dots on that screen) all running on UNLIMITED ENERGY, all MAGICALLY defying gravity and ALL AVOIDING COLLISION 24/7 and NEVER crashing back down to Earth) not real, not possible
Type in the url in the picture to see the whole moving map.

Same energy that the earth uses to spin and to revolve around the sun without crashing into it.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Type in the url in the picture to see the whole moving map.

Same energy that the earth uses to spin and to revolve around the sun without crashing into it.
What am I looking at Robert? WHITE DOTS ON A SCREEN

IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

EASILY FAKED

Its not real - you dodge answering the difficult questions because YOU KNOW THEY ARENT REAL

4B272DC2-EB23-470A-9DC0-F657EEB91EC4.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What question have i dodged?
1) How are sattelites traveling 17,000 MPH on unlimited energy? I need to know how its unlimited - unlimited energy to move, and to process millions of connections per second

2) How are sattelites able to communicate with each other? You are telling me they ARE NOT ONLY processing millions of connections per second but ALSO sending that info to other sattelites? Is that possible?

3) Why were sattelites even invented? They serve no purpose, you can create the internet via ground connections, why would someone invent it?

4) What are the chances Masons (who lie about everything) aren't lying about this one specific thing?

You realize 17 is a sacred masonic number right? Because the official order was founded in 1717, seems like a HUGE COINCIDENCE that sattelites travel 17,000 MPH? Right

5) Why do sattelites travel at 17,000 MPH can you show me the math that states this is the necessary velocity to make it defy gravity (which has not been proven to exist?)

Lets start with that, IGOT MORE but lets start with that

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

1) How are sattelites traveling 17,000 MPH on unlimited energy? I need to know how its unlimited - unlimited energy to move, and to process millions of connections per second

2) How are sattelites able to communicate with each other? You are telling me they ARE NOT ONLY processing millions of connections per second but ALSO sending that info to other sattelites? Is that possible?

3) Why were sattelites even invented? They serve no purpose, you can create the internet via ground connections, why would someone invent it?

4) What are the chances Masons (who lie about everything) aren't lying about this one specific thing?

You realize 17 is a sacred masonic number right? Because the official order was founded in 1717, seems like a HUGE COINCIDENCE that sattelites travel 17,000 MPH? Right

5) Why do sattelites travel at 17,000 MPH can you show me the math that states this is the necessary velocity to make it defy gravity (which has not been proven to exist?)

ALSO

6) How is a STATIONARY DISH whose receiver is POINTED IN ONE DIRECTION able to stay connected to sattelites? Each sattelite is hitting different countries every few minutes ? How is EACH DISH able to stay connected the whole time? They're traveling 17,000 MPH - that means each sattelite IS NOT ONLY processing millions of connections per second but ALSO has to communicate with the other 13,000 to transfer hosting - if this was true (bluetooth doesn't even extend that far) - everyones internet connection would BE JUMPING IN AND OUT all the time to TRANSFER HOSTING which doesn't happen

ITS NOT REAL

Robert5493

I believe ive answered all these previously,

But lets try a different way.
First, 17000mph is not THE speed of satellites.

Low earth orbit satellites are ~14400 To 17500MPH
Picking the number 17000 out of that wide a range as something special is biased.

The numbers come from relatively simple math, orbital velocity equations.
They are the same equations used to determine how fast the earth revolves around the sun and the moon revolves around the earth.

Before i continue,
Do you believe the earth goes around the sun?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I believe ive answered all these previously,

But lets try a different way.
First, 17000mph is not THE speed of satellites.

Low earth orbit satellites are ~14400 To 17500MPH
Picking the number 17000 out of that wide a range as something special is biased.

The numbers come from relatively simple math, orbital velocity equations.
They are the same equations used to determine how fast the earth revolves around the sun and the moon revolves around the earth.

Before i continue,
Do you believe the earth goes around the sun?
I don't think you did Robert I think you were giving me LYRICAL WORDPLAY - I need a simple explanation

If you really understand it, you should be able to give a simple answer

Don't forget about Question 6!
ALSO

6) How is a STATIONARY DISH whose receiver is POINTED IN ONE DIRECTION able to stay connected to sattelites? Each sattelite is hitting different countries every few minutes ? How is EACH DISH able to stay connected the whole time? They're traveling 17,000 MPH - that means each sattelite IS NOT ONLY processing millions of connections per second but ALSO has to communicate with the other 13,000 to transfer hosting - if this was true (bluetooth doesn't even extend that far) - everyones internet connection would BE JUMPING IN AND OUT all the time to TRANSFER HOSTING which doesn't happen

ITS NOT REAL

Lets assume (for the sake or argument) that the Earth revolves around the sun... Go on

Robert5493

I don't think you did Robert I think you were giving me LYRICAL WORDPLAY - I need a simple explanation

If you really understand it, you should be able to give a simple answer

Don't forget about Question 6!

Lets assume (for the sake or argument) that the Earth revolves around the sun... Go on
Ok. Then the answer to their "unlimited energy" for their velocity is the same source that makes the earth go around the sun.

Their electrical energy is provided by solar panels.

Speaking of hughes geosyncronous satellites, they use a dish always pointed in the same place. Latency sucks because they are so far away.
starlink sats are much much closer, but because of that they move across "cells" like in the map posted.
The saucer thing used for tracking the starlink satellites is not a dish, it is a phased array antenna, similar to your router at home with multiple antennae.
The saucer phases the antennas to track the satellite across the sky until the next satellite comes into view, and hands over data transfer to it. Similar to how you drive with a cellphone and connect to new towers without losing connection.

Starlink satellites were built with the ability to communicate with each other, but im not aware that feature has been activated yet. As far as i know all communications are relayed from satellites to ground stations. Ill check if this is still the case.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Ok. Then the answer to their "unlimited energy" for their velocity is the same source that makes the earth go around the sun.

Their electrical energy is provided by solar panels.

Speaking of hughes geosyncronous satellites, they use a dish always pointed in the same place. Latency sucks because they are so far away.
starlink sats are much much closer, but because of that they move across "cells" like in the map posted.
The saucer thing used for tracking the starlink satellites is not a dish, it is a phased array antenna, similar to your router at home with multiple antennae.
The saucer phases the antennas to track the satellite across the sky until the next satellite comes into view, and hands over data transfer to it. Similar to how you drive with a cellphone and connect to new towers without losing connection.

Starlink satellites were built with the ability to communicate with each other, but im not aware that feature has been activated yet. As far as i know all communications are relayed from satellites to ground stations. Ill check if this is still the case.
Come on Robert, this is all solar powered ? The sattelite spends 50% of the time in total darkness - so you're telling me it charges its battery (all while processing millions of connections to the internet and communicating with other sattelites And using its power to evade obstacles?) while its in the sunlight? SEEMS A LITTLE RISKY DOESN'T IT

THE EARTH IS TILTED - so some sattelites could be in total darkness FOR A LONG TIME

its NOT THAT BIG robert, its the size of a school bus max, how long do tesla car batteries run for? Not that long and thats ONLY A CAR - a sattelite is processing millions of connections PER second while doing other things

Literally - SOLAR PANELS DON'T GENERATE THAT MUCH POWER, for a house (that does not require as much electricity as a sattelite would) YOU NEED QUITE A BIT OF PANELS

theres no way a school bus sized sattelite is powered by 2 wings of solar panels bro... come on

Robert5493

Come on Robert, this is all solar powered ? The sattelite spends 50% of the time in total darkness - so you're telling me it charges its battery (all while processing millions of connections to the internet and communicating with other sattelites And using its power to evade obstacles?) while its in the sunlight? SEEMS A LITTLE RISKY DOESN'T IT

THE EARTH IS TILTED - so some sattelites could be in total darkness FOR A LONG TIME

its NOT THAT BIG robert, its the size of a school bus max, how long do tesla car batteries run for? Not that long and thats ONLY A CAR - a sattelite is processing millions of connections PER second while doing other things

Literally - SOLAR PANELS DON'T GENERATE THAT MUCH POWER, for a house (that does not require as much electricity as a sattelite would) YOU NEED QUITE A BIT OF PANELS

theres no way a school bus sized sattelite is powered by 2 wings of solar panels bro... come on
How much power does your router use?
How much more does it use when transfering gigabits of data?

How much power do you assume a satellite uses? Your Tesla example is specious because the satellite isnt using the electrical energy to move.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

How much power do you assume a satellite uses? Your Tesla example is specious because the satellite isnt using the electrical energy to move.
How is it not using it to move? It has to maintain 17,000 MPH to not fall right? It has to evade other sattelites if their orbits collide right? IT NEEDS energy to move man

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

A sattelite is not a router for one home though - it is a router for MILLIONS OF PEOPLE - this uses significantly more power one can only dream of

Robert5493

How is it not using it to move? It has to maintain 17,000 MPH to not fall right? It has to evade other sattelites if their orbits collide right? IT NEEDS energy to move man
Where is the earth getting its energy to not fall into the sun?

Robert5493

A sattelite is not a router for one home though - it is a router for MILLIONS OF PEOPLE - this uses significantly more power one can only dream of
My point was big data numbers don't always scale with energy usage.
Ill see if i can find solar panel sizes for you.
Because i know that will convince you once and for all. Lol.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Where is the earth getting its energy to not fall into the sun?
A sattelite is man-made man - Earth is divine,

there is NO WAY TO PROVE Earth is traveling as fast as they say it is, and EVEN IF IT WAS - how do you know its not also powered by the sun in a way we havent discovered?

NOTHING CAN BE PROVEN ABOUT THE EARTH OR SPACE

man made objects are a completely different realm because YOU CAN PROVE it or DISPROVE IT

Robert5493

A sattelite is man-made man - Earth is divine,

there is NO WAY TO PROVE Earth is traveling as fast as they say it is, and EVEN IF IT WAS - how do you know its not also powered by the sun in a way we havent discovered?

NOTHING CAN BE PROVEN ABOUT THE EARTH OR SPACE

man made objects are a completely different realm because YOU CAN PROVE it or DISPROVE IT
Then there is no point discussing.
I will let Tate sort you out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom