YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

In the paper is a picture of an unglazed clay cylinder beside a Lambertian rendered one.
Thanks, there is still some variation and slight darkness on the edges but it is pretty subtle. I think the next step would be to somehow measure the relative brightness across the moon rather than relying on the eye. To me, sometimes the edges look the brightest but maybe it is an optical illusion of some sort. The ball is in my court on this one but if somehow you come across anything helpful I would appreciate it.

lady1light

I don’t know nearly enough about all this stuff but I love the idea of flat earth and I think in a spiritual way it makes a lot of sense. I watched this documentary on Tartaria/ flat earth/ mud flood etc. and I was all like YEP ABSOLUTELY 🥰😂❤️

Peater

well poisoning.png

joaquin

Don't lump all creationists in with flat earthers.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

ANOTHER THING @revenant You need to get your SENSES CHECKED if you can't detect 300 MILES PER HOUR DIFFERENCE in Acceleration in a span of 120 minutes - I EASILY DETECT that change in a car so I don't know what kind of vehicles you're driving

The Earth is as FLAT as Aunt Jemima's PANCAKE MIX and I'm not going to pretend it's not

F54E0DE4-A418-4DFF-B2BC-4E5A6E140E61.jpeg

Zigzag

OP posts in some blackpill lookism type of forums. The formatting is basically the same.

InChristAlone

A lot of these arguments we debunked on the big thread already so it feels crazy to have to go through it all again. The satellites not being able to exist in orbit is easily debunked by the many home photographers who have captured the ISS travelling across the moon at night. The space x launches have been clearly seen travelling around as well by home telescopes. The trouble with people thinking all the 13,000 satellites should be so visible is that the earth is giant. The perspective is insane.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

OP posts in some blackpill lookism type of forums. The formatting is basically the same.
Sir I am a GROWN MAN - I have not been on a lookism forum in 5+ years but I pay my respects because that is where I came from and that is what led me to RP

InChristAlone

We already discussed this fully in this thread:
Can you link the experiment, I can't find anything when I searched it other than a documentary with a small experiment that made headlines and was debunked. Nothing about Brazilian scientists.

Let me be clear I have no training, but what I am good at is voraciously learning what I don't understand, friends and family come to me with their health problems because of it, one of them thinks I should have been a researcher. I don't need to be right, but what I can't stand is ignorance. If someone doesn't understand the physics of our world to explain phenomenon then learn about it! Research research research! Without the equations that have been figured out long long ago you would say the earth looks flat. But it wouldn't hold any weight in any scientific discussion because we have already figured out what the curvature is. The earth IS huge, very very huge. We are specks on the huge earth.

If you don't know physics you wouldn't know how to calculate the horizon and what things would look like based on the radius of the earth. Using the cascade mountain example from before this is what a flat plane would have looked like:
View attachment 28940

Mt Rainier would have been towering over Olallie and would be the tallest in this photo, but it isn't Rainier and Olallie look almost the same size!!!! That is because the earth is exactly the size we have already figured out and Rainier is going over the horizon.

InChristAlone

I did my own calculations of the horizon in this post:
Since I love photography and this is still on topic, thought I'd share these stunning photos from Mt South Sister from 10,355 ft elevation from hikers:
Photo taken with a Panasonic DMC-ZS19 4.3mm
View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/keppnw/9242058601/

View attachment 28943

That curve is looking stunning!
Let's compare it to the curvature tool Finding the curvature of the Earth
View attachment 28948
I combined the images in gimp

View attachment 28955
It's a near perfect match! Curvature tool confirmed as proof to measure horizon!

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I thought the Globe Earthers would like this song - written by a Freemason for a Masonic TV show (Gravity Falls) by a Masonic Company (Disney)

Do you like the lyrics? I DO

"I'm just a triangle trying to save you
From the delusions society gave you

Gravity is a LIE
And so is the SKY
Trust in the All-seeing, All-Knowing Eye

Look at this Money,
Who's that Hunny?

Look throughout History
How could you MISS ME
(seriously, I'm all over the place)

Look at this weather, I can do better

Round-the-clock rainbow, Screaming Tornadoes...

When everything you know has disappeared, It's going to get weird"

View: https://youtu.be/vq5sZPPF9ao

12E6148A-BE7C-4811-AB2E-FA7F9FC74370.jpeg

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom