The Earth May Be Creating New Matter, Which Breaks The Standard Model

zewe

Channellers and stuff. Dunno, all the diviners keep telling me the same thing, so at least they are internally consistent. Even if I have never met them.

"The Law of 1, Book 1"
Channeling done in early 1980s, of quality and profundity greater than anything before and possibly after. Meshes well with the Cassiopaean Transcripts and Bringers of the Dawn, though in comparison is more technical and dense. (online)
------------------------------
"The Law of 1, Book 2"
Second book in the Ra Material / Law of One series. The series explains the concepts of STS and STO to a very fine degree, and likewise with the densities. (online)
-------------------- -------
"The Law of One Book 3"
Third book in the Ra Material / Law of One series. There are also books IV and V but not considered as important or monumental as the first three. (online)
--------------------
"Bringers of the Dawn"
Part of same paradigm bundle as the Cassiopaean Transcripts and Ra Material, but written in a more colloquial and empowering style. Greater emphasis on why some of us are here in relation to the upcoming Shift. Good balance between conspiracy and spirituality. (online)
----- -------------

"The Holographic Universe"
Classic book on the universe being like a hologram and responsive to our thoughts.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0...inkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=0060922583

Hugh Johnson

"The Law of 1, Book 1"
Channeling done in early 1980s, of quality and profundity greater than anything before and possibly after. Meshes well with the Cassiopaean Transcripts and Bringers of the Dawn, though in comparison is more technical and dense. (online)
------------------------------
"The Law of 1, Book 2"
Second book in the Ra Material / Law of One series. The series explains the concepts of STS and STO to a very fine degree, and likewise with the densities. (online)
-------------------- -------
"The Law of One Book 3"
Third book in the Ra Material / Law of One series. There are also books IV and V but not considered as important or monumental as the first three. (online)
--------------------
"Bringers of the Dawn"
Part of same paradigm bundle as the Cassiopaean Transcripts and Ra Material, but written in a more colloquial and empowering style. Greater emphasis on why some of us are here in relation to the upcoming Shift. Good balance between conspiracy and spirituality. (online)
----- -------------

"The Holographic Universe"
Classic book on the universe being like a hologram and responsive to our thoughts.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0...inkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=0060922583
Never read any of that stuff. I did read enough of the research on remote viewing, energy healing, physics and other stuff to be convinced it is possible. I then watched some Youtube diviners and hired a woman over Channelling.com and they all said the same thing.

@haidut incredible, most likely the weakening magnetic and solar shields are exposing the earth to galactic energy which is then being converted into matter

This study ties in nicely with the expanding earth theory. Has anyone seen this model before?

Yes the earth grows in spurts and I think we're up for another one. Expect mega earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

arcadia11

Forum Supporter
They dont Haidut, people are being goaded into a misguided ethnic conflict in the US, while the rich and corporations still get tax cuts leading to record buybacks and wage growth is yet to be seen

The enemy is still throwing up smokescreens, but I mean rich people do what rich people do wherever they are.

Its really up to us to design a better system of checks and balances, correct failures of design as you call it
i agree- it is up to us. period. we are the other side of powerless. and that's the good news.

cheers
a

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals