Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

Jing

We all know that ships disappear over the horizon, that couldn't happen if it were flat. But I immediately regretted replying to this thread because I truly believe the flat earth theory is a psyop. Let's argue over the shape of the earth instead of actually doing things that are meaningful in our lives. Having a purpose and doing meaningful work is very important for a healthy society.
Yes ships appear to go over the curvature at the horizon but in reality they are just so far away that they disappear. Do you believe everything your eyes show you? It's just an illusion. You can still debate what shape the earth is and still do meaningful work .

Jing

Due to the fog, air, pollution, etc you can't but I saw someone from Canada tested this. The distance of up to 8 mi with no drop in elevation. Ik someone will ask me of this vid but I'd have to dig it up and post it here. I concur with @Inaut that the current maps are bs and everything he said about NASA and our calendars. We are so far into this lie that the majority just accepted it as truth and not question it. What do ya call that syndrome? Lol.
Have a look at Rob skiba if you haven't has some good content
View: https://youtu.be/q9rnfps6WmA

Waynish

This is the best way I know of to prove it's spherical. If it was flat you could see for as long as the telescope could see, but alas you can't!
You clearly did not follow my instructions or just saw someone else do it and don't know what it is like to do first hand.

yerrag

You clearly did not follow my instructions or just saw someone else do it and don't know what it is like to do first hand.
Since the video is more than an hour long, if one is fully invested in the spherical earth theory, one would not even care to watch the YouTube video.

I sent it to my cousin, who's very close to me, and since he is a vaxxer, I wasn't surprised that he considers it a big waste of time.

I used to treat flat earth as such, but I watched and listened, and I'm glad I did as it gave me a refreshing perspective unlike the first time I began to question conventional medicine.

There is faith, but earth being round or flat should not be faith-based. One has to be able to be a doubting Thomas.

V

valdz

@yerrag @Jing
Thanks both! It’s on my list to watch.

On my way to work this morning I finished listening to Pat interviewing Crow (from crrow777radio.com) about this subject. I think its good to have an open mind and know about these things instead just believing what we've been taught b/c a lot of what was taught to me was not true. Tough to undo what was taught. So I have to question everything now. From science, health, history, universe, etc. This reminded me of what Ray said on a Danny's podcast that a lot of history that was taught mainstream wasn't true. It was skewed.. Anyhoo, I thought it was a good listen. Cheers!

CiggyTardust

I've simply come across too many intelligent, thoughtful people who are convinced the earth isn't a spinning globe to dismiss it outright. I'm not yet convinced in the positive about its shape however I am growing more and more convinced, based on the evidence, that we are being lied to about its shape and the fact that it's spinning. 8 inches per mile squared (the alleged curvature of the earth based on the globe model) is easily disproved by many, many videos and locations around the world demonstrating visibility of lighthouses, bridges, buildings, islands and distances much further than what's possible based on that alleged curvature. This is where it all falls apart for me and this is why I am open to it being something other than round and spinning... it could be convex, it could be flat, I don't know... but when Wikipedia, YouTube and Google go through great lengths to bury these arguments it causes me to wonder: why? Do they censor Bigfoot videos or videos about Elvis still being alive? After last year's "election" and the whole scamdemic I am more inclined to believe something is true if those Satanic inverters say it is false.

Also--love Patrick Timpone. Have been listening to his shows for a decade and love when he has Ray Peat on every month. Crow777 is a little too self-indulgent and autistic for me to track with him most of the time.

InChristAlone

I've simply come across too many intelligent, thoughtful people who are convinced the earth isn't a spinning globe to dismiss it outright. I'm not yet convinced in the positive about its shape however I am growing more and more convinced, based on the evidence, that we are being lied to about its shape and the fact that it's spinning. 8 inches per mile squared (the alleged curvature of the earth based on the globe model) is easily disproved by many, many videos and locations around the world demonstrating visibility of lighthouses, bridges, buildings, islands and distances much further than what's possible based on that alleged curvature. This is where it all falls apart for me and this is why I am open to it being something other than round and spinning... it could be convex, it could be flat, I don't know... but when Wikipedia, YouTube and Google go through great lengths to bury these arguments it causes me to wonder: why? Do they censor Bigfoot videos or videos about Elvis still being alive? After last year's "election" and the whole scamdemic I am more inclined to believe something is true if those Satanic inverters say it is false.

Also--love Patrick Timpone. Have been listening to his shows for a decade and love when he has Ray Peat on every month. Crow777 is a little too self-indulgent and autistic for me to track with him most of the time.
You have to take into account many phenomena that the avg Joe is not going to understand because they didn't study physics and science. For instance the reason you can see the Chicago skyline from quite a distance when you supposedly shouldn't be able to is because of the mirage effect. Also I'm not sure why people think there aren't astronauts up in the international space station. You can watch live streams of the earth turning from there. The globe shape is very evident from up there.

I find it sad so many people are getting taken up into this theory without any proof such as videos from very high altitudes like at the ISS, not even one picture or video can show any of the alternative models. And certainly none of the ice walls of the flat earth model. Someone mentioned not taking something based on faith and yet with all the thousands and thousands of pictures and videos of the earth not ONE single picture of the earth in it's "true" form.

I am not completely convinced anyone walked on the moon, but I can see all the evidence of our earth being round and rotating, and even if for some miniscule chance it isn't.. what does it matter? We can still call in to question our government and the space agency without having to resort to far out conspiracy theories that make people argue and wonder about their sanity.

All of this stems from a lack of trust and rightly so I think people are extremely traumatized by the gov't right now and it makes sense why they are paranoid, our brains search and search for any inkling of a lie when we have been through trauma.

CiggyTardust

You have to take into account many phenomena that the avg Joe is not going to understand because they didn't study physics and science. For instance the reason you can see the Chicago skyline from quite a distance when you supposedly shouldn't be able to is because of the mirage effect. Also I'm not sure why people think there aren't astronauts up in the international space station. You can watch live streams of the earth turning from there. The globe shape is very evident from up there.

I find it sad so many people are getting taken up into this theory without any proof such as videos from very high altitudes like at the ISS, not even one picture or video can show any of the alternative models. And certainly none of the ice walls of the flat earth model. Someone mentioned not taking something based on faith and yet with all the thousands and thousands of pictures and videos of the earth not ONE single picture of the earth in it's "true" form.

I am not completely convinced anyone walked on the moon, but I can see all the evidence of our earth being round and rotating, and even if for some miniscule chance it isn't.. what does it matter? We can still call in to question our government and the space agency without having to resort to far out conspiracy theories that make people argue and wonder about their sanity.

All of this stems from a lack of trust and rightly so I think people are extremely traumatized by the gov't right now and it makes sense why they are paranoid, our brains search and search for any inkling of a lie when we have been through trauma.

I used to think like you. I would tell people that my flat earther friends were crazy and their views said more about their psychology than the nature of reality. Then I examined the evidence. Now I no longer scoff at them. The so-called "mirage effect" is BS in my humble opinion. And as for the ISS and pictures of the earth from space... it's clear you haven't actually looked at the evidence in any depth. I can't fault you for it: the algorithms do their best to hide the answers to your questions. It's not my job to convince you or anyone so I won't bother trying but I will say there are many, many holes in the entire narrative. Again, I'm not saying I have all the answers but I am intelligent enough to know when I am being lied to...

And why does it matter? Lots of people ask this. If we don't know where we are or where we came from, how can we possibly know where we are going or what we are capable of? If we don't have a clear picture then someone else will take us by the hand to a destination not of our choosing. These questions are very important...

InChristAlone

I used to think like you. I would tell people that my flat earther friends were crazy and their views said more about their psychology than the nature of reality. Then I examined the evidence. Now I no longer scoff at them. The so-called "mirage effect" is BS in my humble opinion. And as for the ISS and pictures of the earth from space... it's clear you haven't actually looked at the evidence in any depth. I can't fault you for it: the algorithms do their best to hide the answers to your questions. It's not my job to convince you or anyone so I won't bother trying but I will say there are many, many holes in the entire narrative. Again, I'm not saying I have all the answers but I am intelligent enough to know when I am being lied to...

And why does it matter? Lots of people ask this. If we don't know where we are or where we came from, how can we possibly know where we are going or what we are capable of? If we don't have a clear picture then someone else will take us by the hand to a destination not of our choosing. These questions are very important...
I have watched a few flat earth videos and read some of the 'evidence', most of it is extremely manipulated evidence to fit the theory. I saw an ISS video that claimed because there was some piece floating across the screen outside the space station that was evidence it was all faked. I mean... I'm going to need monumental evidence the ISS doesn't exist up there not a conspiracy theory video making biased observations. How many thousands of space scientists would have to be in on the lie for this conspiracy to be true? And I am someone who believes 9/11 was a controlled demolition in fact that was the first thing I looked into that made me question our gov't.

It does matter to know about our existence here on Earth, but the shape of it isn't what matters, what matters is are you easily led down paths that will lead to our destruction? I don't need to believe in this conspiracy to think for myself and know in my heart and mind where I come from and where I am going. Again it's sad that it's almost like if I don't believe in the conspiracy I must not be smart enough to think for myself. I kinda feel that way about 9/11 but that has boatloads of evidence unlike a flat earth. If you didn't know any better you could say see it's flat I can't see any curve! This is nothing new. Thankfully we do know better and people as far back as 3 BC have been figuring it out.

mariantos

About the moon.

Buzz Aldrin... Did you hear him? - because you all need to hear him...
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dbO4LFfDsMgM/

When an astro-not can't tell a straight lie
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/JDhQA5VjYZcl/

NASA As*h*lenaut Don Pettit lying again...
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/t1DGZywzsBwt/

NASA's Laughable Apollo Lunar Lander
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p1JQorA6Uqnu/

InChristAlone

Yep I've seen many of those videos. Like I said I do think NASA has lied about stuff.

Jing

I have watched a few flat earth videos and read some of the 'evidence', most of it is extremely manipulated evidence to fit the theory. I saw an ISS video that claimed because there was some piece floating across the screen outside the space station that was evidence it was all faked. I mean... I'm going to need monumental evidence the ISS doesn't exist up there not a conspiracy theory video making biased observations. How many thousands of space scientists would have to be in on the lie for this conspiracy to be true? And I am someone who believes 9/11 was a controlled demolition in fact that was the first thing I looked into that made me question our gov't.

It does matter to know about our existence here on Earth, but the shape of it isn't what matters, what matters is are you easily led down paths that will lead to our destruction? I don't need to believe in this conspiracy to think for myself and know in my heart and mind where I come from and where I am going. Again it's sad that it's almost like if I don't believe in the conspiracy I must not be smart enough to think for myself. I kinda feel that way about 9/11 but that has boatloads of evidence unlike a flat earth. If you didn't know any better you could say see it's flat I can't see any curve! This is nothing new. Thankfully we do know better and people as far back as 3 BC have been figuring it out.
Can I ask why does the iss prove we live on a sphere ? Can you explain why it wouldn't be possible for them to be in something up high on a flat earth? To me it just seems people who believe we live on a sphere are too closed minded you can't seem to fathom that things we experience and see on earth can also work on a flat earth......

And one theory of why they lie is because they are hiding land think of what we know as earth as just a tiny pond in a massive peice of land you don't think this is a good reason to hide it?

CiggyTardust

Yep I've seen many of those videos. Like I said I do think NASA has lied about stuff.

So if they "lie about stuff" you can't trust any of their claims, many of which are already suspect.

I once saw a calculation about the ISS that irrefutably showed the object which you can see buzzing through the night sky with binoculars or a telescope is NOT what they claim. Most amateur astrophotography which captures it just shows a buzzing spot that is indistinguishable from any other satellite... the one clear image of it transiting across the moon is from a MSM-sanctioned astrophotographer who spends his time on conspiracy forums defending his work... yeah totally normal behavior for a hobbyist. Even then, when you take his photos and calculate the alleged size of the ISS, its height in our atmosphere and how big it is in the photographs, it doesn't add up. I will see if I can dig it up. But again, my point is we're being lied to and in the absence of reliable information we are left to speculate about what is actually going on.

Edit: Here you go: Hubble and the International Space Station hoax – The Wild Heretic

Last edited:

Jing

So if they "lie about stuff" you can't trust any of their claims, many of which are already suspect.

I once saw a calculation about the ISS that irrefutably showed the object which you can see buzzing through the night sky with binoculars or a telescope is NOT what they claim. Most amateur astrophotography which captures it just shows a buzzing spot that is indistinguishable from any other satellite... the one clear image of it transiting across the moon is from a state-sanctioned astronomer who I wouldn't consider trustworthy. Even then, when you take his photos and calculate the alleged size of the ISS, its height in our atmosphere and how big it is in the photographs, it doesn't add up. I will see if I can dig it up. So again, we're being lied to and in the absence of reliable information we are left to speculate about what is actually going on.

Edit: Here you go: Hubble and the International Space Station hoax – The Wild Heretic
Lol always makes me laugh when people admit nasa lie but some reason they definitely are telling the truth about the shape of the earth. Forget all the debate about if iss is real or not globe or flat there can still be stuff in the skies so it proves nothing

Herbie

I have a question?

I flew from Santiago, Chile to Sydney, Australia and flew over ice sheets, I took photos and everything.

It’s called the great southern shipping route because it’s a shorter way due to the curvature but swings low towards Antarctica, If the earth was flat than this could not be.

Jing

I have a question?

I flew from Santiago, Chile to Sydney, Australia and flew over ice sheets, I took photos and everything.

It’s called the great southern shipping route because it’s a shorter way due to the curvature but swings low towards Antarctica, If the earth was flat than this could not be.
Can you explain why the earth can't be flat because of this? Are you 100 percent sure it's shorter because curvature of the earth?

InChristAlone

Can I ask why does the iss prove we live on a sphere ? Can you explain why it wouldn't be possible for them to be in something up high on a flat earth? To me it just seems people who believe we live on a sphere are too closed minded you can't seem to fathom that things we experience and see on earth can also work on a flat earth......

And one theory of why they lie is because they are hiding land think of what we know as earth as just a tiny pond in a massive peice of land you don't think this is a good reason to hide it?
I don't need the ISS to be real to believe that the earth is a spinning sphere. But I would like to know how they can fake thousands of hours of weightless views of the earth with all it's glory.

yerrag

@yerrag @Jing
Thanks both! It’s on my list to watch.

On my way to work this morning I finished listening to Pat interviewing Crow (from crrow777radio.com) about this subject. I think its good to have an open mind and know about these things instead just believing what we've been taught b/c a lot of what was taught to me was not true. Tough to undo what was taught. So I have to question everything now. From science, health, history, universe, etc. This reminded me of what Ray said on a Danny's podcast that a lot of history that was taught mainstream wasn't true. It was skewed.. Anyhoo, I thought it was a good listen. Cheers!

I like Pat as well. I get to listen to many fringe ideas that I don't hear from the heavily censored information ether which we call the real world. It has been that way ever since God knows when and the few glimpses of reality were when search engines were in their infancy and their power to shed light began to threaten. It wasn't too long ago when Google had its slogan "Do No Evil" before it became Evil itself.

Jing

I don't need the ISS to be real to believe that the earth is a spinning sphere. But I would like to know how they can fake thousands of hours of weightless views of the earth with all it's glory.

You need nasa though don't you? You seen films? You seen space films? Can you not understand that these things can easily be faked with the technology we have?

Jing

@sugarbabe I have a question for you about the iss , they have supposedly been doing what you showed me in that video for years circulating the earth, how comes no one has ever recored them from a telescope doing their"space walks?"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals