Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

meatbag

just consider the phenomena of perspective. Consider how a car on highway appears smaller as it gets farther away from you. You can put on sunglasses (probz should use those solar eclipse ones) and see that the sun is the same throughout its daily movement. If you're not wearing sunglasses you might get confused by the changes in intensities, wavelengths, etc which would change in the size of perceived radiance. plus could damage your eyes.

And like pimp said you can take a ruler and apply it to a basketball or something. Notice that there is a given range which can be measured as flat. Now consider the ratio between your size and the earth's size, then consider a point on the ruler and the basketball with the same ratio of size.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

The best way I have heard to debunk the flat earth model is to look at flight times between countries south of the Equator and compare them to those in the north. They should be much longer than but they are not. Also a flight from Australia to Argentina would be best flown over North America in a flat world but they dont do that obviously.

OP
michael94

michael94

Another brother, fallen :(
Rest in Peatces lol

ok I wont spam anymore without more effort into it. I liked this guys channel especially his video about stars becoming visible from lightning strikes. really cool...

OP
michael94

michael94

Nice moon huh? Just look at it. The idea that the moon is merely reflecting sunlight does not sit right with me when I look at it. It has its own "power"

EndAllDisease

I love this subject because it's so simple:

Until I see anything but a perfectly flat and level surface when I look at a still body of water... then earth is definitely flat.

bodacious

o_O

The Earth is not flat, it’s just big. This was solved thousands of years ago.

Answer:
- what makes you believe that the Earth is flat when almost every other celestial body we can see is spherical?
- how do you explain the downward force of gravity on a flat earth? Infinite upwards acceleration?
- why would thousands of pilots and other navigators not have noticed this fundamental error when planning routes? See “NAUTICAL DIPPING”

meatbag

iu

A still body of water at rest.

iu

:emoji_thinking:
iu

interesting....veeeery interesting....

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Education helps. A spherical body optimizes the use of space, such in a rain drop, where surface tension keeps the drop in a spherical shape, thereby minimizing its surface area. However, due to slight differences in mass distributions, Earth deviates from the shape of a perfect sphere. It takes on a 'pear shape' but only very, very slightly so. We see the sun's surface spin, and conclude the sun is spherical, we see the moon's phases and their shapes can only be explained by a spherical body. Why should it be any different with our Earth?

And don't get me started on so-called 'Hollow Earth Theories'. According to the 'Shell Theorem' there is no residual force inside a uniform thick massive shell. Same holds for a charge that is placed inside a conducting sphere, it would not experience any net force, independent on its location inside the sphere. So the inhabitants of a hollow earth would be floating freely inside...

Shell theorem - Wikipedia

yerrag

I'm re- opening this subject because I have begun to question many things we take for granted as a given, because we were programmed since birth to accept many things as true.

Thanks to the COVID Hoax, I am made more aware of the scale of the disinformation we breathe in, and it turns out our minds are so polluted with propaganda and lies, and hence our perceptions have to be recalibrated and redirected.

How real is the earth as a spherical object and how unreal is it as flat?

Kyrie Irving doesn't want to be vaccinated, do you agree with his stance? If you do, can you at least watch the following video of Brazilian scientists daring to test the two ideas against each other? After watching the video, I can now understand why Kyrie thinks the earth is flat:

View: https://youtu.be/uge-X8vaxd0

Last edited:

Jing

Flat earth is a masonic psyops sorry if you didn't know.

Nasa lies about moon landing and stuff like that. It lies about a lot of things. But the earth is spherical.
How are you so sure its spherical? Have you seen the globe earth with your own eyes?

Jing

There is no real flat earth map because it would be impossible to map the whole earth properly it's just not reasonable to think the average person can map the whole earth.

Waynish

Smart. It isn't hard to measure at all... Just everyone thinks they know better. To those who wanna know and are lazy. Just go to the beach with a telephoto lens. Watch a ship sail over the curve. Then zoom in on it... Now learn about angular resolution. Such knowledge isn't for everyone - and that is fine!

V

valdz

I'm curious why the UN uses that logo? They must know something, aye!

Inaut

All I know is that all of the maps are BS. Our calendars are BS. NASA has been telling us lies so we can't "trust the science" or documentation the provide us with. I don't know if the earth is spherical or flat with a dome.... I don't know anything but I also can't trust anything I am told. There's been so many resets we don't really even know where we are at.... Question everything but God (is my new motto).

InChristAlone

Smart. It isn't hard to measure at all... Just everyone thinks they know better. To those who wanna know and are lazy. Just go to the beach with a telephoto lens. Watch a ship sail over the curve. Then zoom in on it... Now learn about angular resolution. Such knowledge isn't for everyone - and that is fine!
This is the best way I know of to prove it's spherical. If it was flat you could see for as long as the telescope could see, but alas you can't!

V

valdz

This is the best way I know of to prove it's spherical. If it was flat you could see for as long as the telescope could see, but alas you can't!
Due to the fog, air, pollution, etc you can't but I saw someone from Canada tested this. The distance of up to 8 mi with no drop in elevation. Ik someone will ask me of this vid but I'd have to dig it up and post it here. I concur with @Inaut that the current maps are bs and everything he said about NASA and our calendars. We are so far into this lie that the majority just accepted it as truth and not question it. What do ya call that syndrome? Lol.

InChristAlone

Due to the fog, air, pollution, etc you can't but I saw someone from Canada tested this. The distance of up to 8 mi with no drop in elevation. Ik someone will ask me of this vid but I'd have to dig it up and post it here. I concur with @Inaut that the current maps are bs and everything he said about NASA and our calendars. We are so far into this lie that the majority just accepted it as truth and not question it. What do ya call that syndrome? Lol.
We all know that ships disappear over the horizon, that couldn't happen if it were flat. But I immediately regretted replying to this thread because I truly believe the flat earth theory is a psyop. Let's argue over the shape of the earth instead of actually doing things that are meaningful in our lives. Having a purpose and doing meaningful work is very important for a healthy society.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals