Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

V

valdz

@sugarbabe I like your infographics! But something doesn’t match up. According to your photo objects should disappear on the horizon.
E5D71D3B-EB38-44CB-A503-EFC1F0E2AD88.jpeg

EFA1DF04-0FDD-4E36-8F67-82C0B76A7E7A.jpeg
I was comparing your infographics w/ this photo and something is off. The horizon should be in front of the sun, no? Also, besides the sun/horizon the sun appears smaller than our planet. And I thought our Earth revolves around the sun?

yerrag

Oh this would make a lot of sense then - nobody would go through the "Artics" in search for more land - Genius if true

If only a good empire would finance a trip to "sail" across the Arctic, the emperor would name you the captain to break the ice through.

What would you prefer the ship to be called? Byrd II or Magellan II?

What would the new speck be called?

Quelsatron

@sugarbabe I like your infographics! But something doesn’t match up. According to your photo objects should disappear on the horizon.
View attachment 28884

View attachment 28885
I was comparing your infographics w/ this photo and something is off. The horizon should be in front of the sun, no? Also, besides the sun/horizon the sun appears smaller than our planet. And I thought our Earth revolves around the sun?
wow a 364x200 jpg photo with impact font this disproves all of human knowledge
get a grip

tankasnowgod

Another thing I found interesting was this -

In the dinosaur discussion on this forum they were saying it was impossible for dinosaurs to perform basic functions or for dinosaur birds that weighed 350 lbs. to even fly off the ground at our current level of gravity

suggesting a theory that "gravity" had to be much weaker back then in the time of the dinosaurs (they said like 1/4 as strong as it is now)

How is it that gravity changes strength to that extent over time and no mention of this in any of the science books ?
The explanation is easy..... the Earth is expanding.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HDb9Ijynfo

As for "no mention" in any of the science books...... Well, they have a whole bunch of things wrong. Like the idea that slaves in ancient Egypt were able to move full stone monoliths much bigger and heavier than "Levitated Mass" at the LACMA without any equipment-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K0SHBEkhic&t=230s

The Colossi at Memnon are twice as big, and moved over 4 times the distance, and they did all that without superior tech? Suuuuuure.

JamesGatz

As for "no mention" in any of the science books...... Well, they have a whole bunch of things wrong. Like the idea that slaves in ancient Egypt were able to move full stone monoliths much bigger and heavier than "Levitated Mass" at the LACMA without any equipment-

The Colossi at Memnon are twice as big, and moved over 4 times the distance, and they did all that without superior tech? Suuuuuure.

This makes sense but it would seem we're talking about a serious growth of the size of the earth

Saturn's diameter looks about 10 times larger than that of earth's and they say you can fit 700 earth's in the planet - yet the gravity on Saturn is only about 7% stronger than that of the earth ?

If the earth's gravity got stronger by a magnitude of 4 it seems like the earth should have been incredibly small at this time and took some very serious strides in expansion - This raises a little bit of hesitancy in me but it seems possible

Last edited:

JamesGatz

If only a good empire would finance a trip to "sail" across the Arctic, the emperor would name you the captain to break the ice through.

What would you prefer the ship to be called? Byrd II or Magellan II?

What would the new speck be called?
“Strangely enough, there is left in the world today, an area as big as the United States, that’s never been seen by a human being. And that’s beyond the pole, on the other side of the south pole from Little America.”

- Admiral Byrd

yerrag

“Strangely enough, there is left in the world today, an area as big as the United States, that’s never been seen by a human being. And that’s beyond the pole, on the other side of the south pole from Little America.”

- Admiral Byrd
Since Kyrie isn't playing anymore, you can decide between the two of you whether to ask Putin or Xi to finance the voyage and who to be captain and co-captain, and who to be your crew.

Plenty of people fed up with life on this speck and willing to venture into the unknown with high hopes of a new beginning, with lessons learned from the history of subjugation by deceptive subhumans.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

wow a 364x200 jpg photo with impact font this disproves all of human knowledge
get a grip
:thankyou

Expanding earth is way more believable.

Has anyone seen the alien sky docu? There's lots of evidence based on heiroglyphics the planets looked far far bigger in the sky in ancient times. I think even Ray Peat would be willing to have that discussion. Don't think he would entertain most of the ideas about flat earth in this thread.

Jing

Legitimate questions?

- What is the official explanation for the transition of gas to vacuum in space (i.e. what is called the atmosphere)?
- If a hypothetical large building (let's call it the 'Military-Industrial Complex') was 500 miles in diameter it would be perceivably shaped like a bow to the human eye. Would it stand?
- How are constellations apparently permanent if space is 'expanding' (mind you from nothing into nothing) at a 'speed' (relative to nothing) greater than the speed of light?

The heliocentric model is a valid cosmography, or a particular map of the heavens. Older ones simply used a different perspective. There is no center in space, just as there is no center of a circle. So there is a kind of 'ex nihilo creation' involved in geometry and art. These sorts of things are simply fiats or declarations: 'let this be the center,' and behold a circle is born, and yet it exists only in mind. Sounds a lot like Christian cosmology and cosmogony doesn't it?

The measuring process logically presupposes a fixed position of perspective, in which the heavens rotate about us overhead, and the sun passes across the sky. The scientist is always perfectly still.

A geocentric map such as the Ptolemaic one (which is now a metaphor for fallacious thinking) is perfectly valid and scientific, so long as it effectively makes predictions and is replicable. Darwinian evolution for example does neither of these, therefore is not scientific. And on that note, because interspecies evolution is so preposterously wrong from many angles, one should look askance at religious leaders who defer to this thesis and forsake wholesale the historicity of Genesis.
Are you asking me those questions because I'm not sure what it had too do with the shape of earth?

Ok cool now prove gravity exists. With observable,testable,repeatable experiments.

Jing

:thankyou

Expanding earth is way more believable.

Has anyone seen the alien sky docu? There's lots of evidence based on heiroglyphics the planets looked far far bigger in the sky in ancient times. I think even Ray Peat would be willing to have that discussion. Don't think he would entertain most of the ideas about flat earth in this thread.
You love your cartoons don't you?

InChristAlone

Got a reply from Peat. Note he says "crazy". I think I will stop entertaining it from now on and focus on good theories that carry more weight in the scientific discussion about our universe.
email.PNG

Jing

Got a reply from Peat. Note he says "crazy". I think I will stop entertaining it from now on and focus on good theories that carry more weight in the scientific discussion about our universe.
View attachment 28893
It's irrelevant unless peat has taken time to research which I doubt because he obviously doesn't see it as important . But you are just showing you just need someone to tell you stuff.

Summer

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the earth was flat cause s**t these people lie about everything - They're hiding the existance of damn GIANT Skeletons - they made up the whole moon landing story and Kubrick I'm convinced was whacked - I'm starting to think the NAGPRA act was used to cover up their tracks when it came to hiding the giants ... the damn Smithsonian's fingerprints is all over this - not even the Big Bang Theory makes sense to me and it was shoved down my throat in my school books - the laser point experiment is interesting - What could the NWO have to gain from hiding the world being flat?

Maybe their goal is to literally hide as much information from the public as possible to test how much they could get away with - the more they get away with - the more they can run their pandemic scams unbothered
Absolutely. And a lot of Native American groups are fine with this because they don’t want word to get out that there may have been people in the Americas before them.

InChristAlone

It's irrelevant unless peat has taken time to research which I doubt because he obviously doesn't see it as important . But you are just showing you just need someone to tell you stuff.
It isn't irrelevant as this is a forum that is geared towards his research. And you'd be surprised how much he does know about our universe as I've heard him talk about it on podcasts. Also not sure why you think using information gathered by others is wrong.

Jing

It isn't irrelevant as this is a forum that is geared towards his research. And you'd be surprised how much he does know about our universe as I've heard him talk about it on podcasts. Also not sure why you think using information gathered by others is wrong.
It is irrelevant because he obviously hasn't looked into flat earth it doesn't matter how much he knows about the universe because he is just repeating what the "elites" say. Someone could know everything about superman doesn't make him real .

InChristAlone

It is irrelevant because he obviously hasn't looked into flat earth it doesn't matter how much he knows about the universe because he is just repeating what the "elites" say. Someone could know everything about superman doesn't make him real .
You have no idea how many hours he looked into it based on his reply. You really think Ray is a repeater? Lol what the heck are you doing on this forum then?

Jing

You have no idea how many hours he looked into it based on his reply. You really think Ray is a repeater? Lol what the heck are you doing on this forum then?
It doesn't matter how much someone knows about the heliocentric model it doesn't make it fact. If you need rays approval for everything in life then so be it but I have my own brain and mind. I can easily disprove the globe model with just showing how gravity doesn't really exist. Gravity had never been proven to exist so that means no sphere earth.

jay123

It doesn't matter how much someone knows about the heliocentric model it doesn't make it fact. If you need rays approval for everything in life then so be it but I have my own brain and mind. I can easily disprove the globe model with just showing how gravity doesn't really exist. Gravity had never been proven to exist so that means no sphere earth.
1540...Jesuits recognized by Pope 1542... Copernican revolution.

InChristAlone

You think it isn't proven therefore that means the earth is flat? Discounting all the thousands of photos and video evidence of showing it is not flat? A flat earth CANNOT have a horizon. The horizon is the clearest thing we can see with our own eyes proving it is NOT flat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals